God....He or She

God is male.
Goddess is female.

All of life functions through their meeting, yoni and lingam.

This union IS life.

It is confusing in Christianity, where is the female in the trinity?

It is Jesus! He is the active aspect of God.

Sort of sexist, but that's man for you.

God is male.
Goddess is female.

This union IS life.

The trinity is half of the whole. There is a higher trinity....GOD/GODDESS , Holy spirit and male and female

The trinity is half of the whole. There is a higher trinity....GOD/GODDESS , Holy spirit and male and female

Ugh, look up "Shiva", "Shakti" and "Shanti"...

Note that Vishnu is called Shiva's Shakti... it is not NECESSARILY female in gender, the active part of the divine is female, the male aspect is stillness.

Shanti is their coming together, the peace of the Holy Spirit.

I wish you'd stop arguing :p

Ugh, look up "Shiva", "Shakti" and "Shanti"...

Note that Vishnu is called Shiva's Shakti... it is not NECESSARILY female in gender, the active part of the divine is female, the male aspect is stillness.

Shanti is their coming together, the peace of the Holy Spirit.

I wish you'd stop arguing :p
I am not arguing I am just discussing the facts.

I can see your desperation to know, but you have gotten really lost...

It is kinda sad.

Maybe you think you have too much information to admit you're clueless?

You are hilarious Sat. Really. You should take this schtick on the road!

I'm sorry, wildly outlandish nonsense drives me crazy...

I suppose it begs the question, what is different about what I'm saying?

I am bringing this stuff back to reality, shrinking the distance between the divine and animal in humans. It doesn't help one bit to imagine about after death, what is here living now?

If there is genuine truth, it cannot be somewhere else.

If it isn't true now, it is a partial truth, and a partial truth might as well be a lie.

The creations story is about the creation of HUMAN . There was a whole human community consisting of pairs that even though were two : one male and one female, were together what ONE human being was. Adulty among the pairs caused a split of the two. Its like the story of Solomon and the two mothers. The true mother knew cutting the baby in half would surely kill it so she would rather give it up than see it die. I believe that story is directly related to the split of the pairs in the beginning causing mortality. There is also a whole heavenly community consisting of archangels and angels who are eternal beings. The notion of god being some formless being directly contradicts jesus.

Well, Donnann, you have all the right in the world to your imaginations but nothing is Jewish about this arrangement for the creation of man.

God is male.
Goddess is female.

This union IS life.

Jesus himself said that God is a Spirit. There is nothing akin to gender as spirits are concerned.

Back