Grave Yard or Dumpster

What interfaith forums reminds me most of his a friendly neighborhood bar or coffee shop.

I know the regulars, we've had great conversations over the years. It is great to hear their viewpoints and get further clarification/understanding of what they believe and why.

I know who I want to sit next to, who I want to be in earshot of, who I just nod acknowledgement to, and who I prefer to avoid.

Every now and then someone we haven't seen in a while comes in, and it is great to connect again. Every now and then someone brings up someone we haven't seen in a long time, or one of our old friends that has passed on.

There are new folks, that come in occasionally, shake some stuff up, some of them stay, most move on.

Occasionally I go to other coffee shops....but they have their cliques, they are loud and overly busy. I don't get the same service and the waiters don't know what I like...I come back here, sit on the couch, put my feet up and sigh in satisfaction.

Yes there is a graveyard, and it has some wonderful souls that I have loved dearly and miss muchly, I'll gladly raise a glass to them and take a gander at their posts occasionally...and smile as to how they have influenced me from before and since they went to the other side of life.

And yes there is a dumpster, it is in the alley out back, filled with gurus and prophets, trolls and manipulators that we didn't have to toss out, they all eventually willingly climb in the with the other trash...here we each know where we belong.

Yes, interfaith is home, big hugz to all my friends, I appreciate you all, and look forward to our continued exploration. I've encountered half a dozen of you in the physical world...and look forward to meeting more before I move to that graveyard on the hill out back.

I guess a graveyard cause to be honest this place is kind of dead.

I love the analogy, wil, I read it out loud to my girl and we just smiled.

What interfaith forums reminds me most of his a friendly neighborhood bar or coffee shop.
This is like your neighborhood bar or coffee shop? :eek:

(I sincerely hope that you do not work for Maryland tourism.)

I think he wants me to leave and he doesn't want to come right out and say it.
I suspect that he's far more verbal than that. After all, he 'explained' the process of converting to Judaism without evidencing the slightest understanding of the process. I can think of no reason why he would hold back here. :confused:

What's going on, he's right there, why are you discussing with each other if he wants you to leave or not? I would guess that he doesn't want you to leave.

What's going on, he's right there, why are you discussing with each other if he wants you to leave or not? I would guess that he doesn't want you to leave.

To be fair Radarmark wasn't really discussing with me.

Back