"Oneness" and Satan

What is expressed is not different.

Clarity of expression is more.

Everything you express is anything but clear! You are not direct, use the broken pieces of spiritual wisdom, from about six schools of thought, interwoven together into what feels like a bastard semi-quasi belief and tout it as truth with arrogance. You speak in a way that feels deliberately disorienting, like politics and their slide of hand tricks. I also think your full of shit, if that wasn't clear enough. This time, I won't be apologizing for being a bitch because I see what is under the public mask.

Everything you express is anything but clear! You are not direct, use the broken pieces of spiritual wisdom, from about six schools of thought, interwoven together into what feels like a bastard semi-quasi belief and tout it as truth with arrogance. You speak in a way that feels deliberately disorienting, like politics and their slide of hand tricks. I also think your full of shit, if that wasn't clear enough. This time, I won't be apologizing for being a bitch because I see what is under the public mask.

I am expressing yoga in my language.

Nothing else.

It is not useful to say in Sanskrit.

You will not understand.

Yoga is union.

Its whole movement is towards unity.

Actualizing union.

Actualized, he is a yogi.

Then his every expression is of Shiva.

The Guru begins a university.

Otherwise he remains Shiva.

No reason to engage world, except to share what is universal.

Shiva.

I do not place enough emphasis on words to consider them.
They are a type of devotion, union of consciousness and energy expressing.
You should not speak to me as though your opinion matters.
You should try to understand what is being said or move away.
There is an ignore list.
Satyam.

Apparently I struck a nerve despite my best efforts to say that was not my intent. That is unfortunate. I did not speak to you as if my opinion matters. Like I stated up front, my opinion will matter to you, or it will not. I'm good with either outcome.

I would try to understand if you had any desire to be understood. You have no such desire. You state your case with words while simultaneously stating you do not place enough emphasis on words to consider them [relevant].

Ignore list? Nah. I've never in my life put anyone on an ignore list. I won't be starting with you.

The expression is my joy, its reception is ever unlikely.
That isn't the point.
Satyam.

A-Ha! Now here is a truth I can believe. Your joy is to hear yourself speak. Reception isn't the point as any reaction is somebody else speaking, of which you have no interest whatsoever. I'd like to introduce you to the story of a guy named Narcissus.

Tea, thank you for that information. I was genuinely convinced we were dealing with a complete newbie here.

Asiza, I thoroughly enjoyed your post. Direct and to the point. I like your style!

I do not place enough emphasis on words to consider them.
They are a type of devotion, union of consciousness and energy expressing.
You should not speak to me as though your opinion matters.
You should try to understand what is being said or move away.
There is an ignore list.
Satyam.

Apparently I struck a nerve despite my best efforts to say that was not my intent. That is unfortunate. I did not speak to you as if my opinion matters. Like I stated up front, my opinion will matter to you, or it will not. I'm good with either outcome.

I would try to understand if you had any desire to be understood. You have no such desire. You state your case with words while simultaneously stating you do not place enough emphasis on words to consider them [relevant].

Ignore list? Nah. I've never in my life put anyone on an ignore list. I won't be starting with you.

The expression is my joy, its reception is ever unlikely.
That isn't the point.
Satyam.

A-Ha! Now here is a truth I can believe. Your joy is to hear yourself speak. Reception isn't the point as any reaction is somebody else speaking, of which you have no interest whatsoever. I'd like to introduce you to the story of a guy named Narcissus.

Tea, thank you for that information. I was genuinely convinced we were dealing with a complete newbie here.

Asiza, I thoroughly enjoyed your post. Direct and to the point. I like your style!

Why do you say you've struck a nerve?
I am only showing your error.

You cannot affect my bliss.

Whether my expression is accurate or not.

Sharing my bliss is my intent.

By pretending your opinion matters, we are giving permission for that which is not actualized.

Imagination.

You cannot affect my bliss.
To steal the words of a few others...

That is your opinion. And while it may be true as long as you are anonymous, your "bliss" can be taken. I live in TX where that is a specialty. I've heard of people in NY losing "bliss" just by living there. It is utter nonsense to think that by choosing not to interpret the living world you are enlightened. I can describe how water goes through a pipe quite easily. Can emptying your mind deliver water to those that need it? Your ignorance, If people actually accepted it, would lead to a lot of suffering. Your argument only works with those that cannot accept anything as proof. For instance, I cannot prove beyond any possible error that I am not actually dreaming all this from my bed the moment I was born. But I can say that beyond a reasonable doubt that that is not the case.

By pretending your opinion matters, we are giving permission for that which is not actualized.
Please go on for another 500 posts about how actualized you are. And how none of us are that have lived our whole lives seeking truth, and that none of us are right. 0% right. And how we should take your advice about how we should not think. Just accept it because you are a Yogi, and have found Unity...

Trust me I'm being as nice as I can. If my opinion doesn't matter then neither does yours. If we were to sit across from one another, neither of us would be able change the other's mind. I think you are too blank to understand logic, reasoning, etc. And I'm too "attached" to my "partial" truths of life and science

If you can lose bliss, your bliss is dependent.
That is not true bliss, true bliss is not a function of events.
It is the ever present underpinning of experience.

I might suggest that your partiality is simply ignorance.
You don't understand the movement of life.
You don't understand the motive of science.

Life is the play of duality, of Shakti teasing Shiva.
Of energy influencing mind.

The yogi transcends this.
Is a union of both.
And thus is untouched by anything.

He observes disturbances.

I tell you, mathematics, science, art, every human endeavor is towards union.

The yogi sees this, and thus cannot become partial, he is a champion of advancement.

Nothing found will be dangerous to him.

He just had a wrong idea, worst case scenario.

Shiva remains one.

I tell you, mathematics, science, art, every human endeavor is towards union.

The yogi sees this, and thus cannot become partial, he is a champion of advancement.

Nothing found will be dangerous to him.

He just had a wrong idea, worst case scenario.

Shiva remains one.
So are you saying you could tell children to drink bleach as an alternative to water on accident, and when they died, still remain blissful?

So are you saying you could tell children to drink bleach as an alternative to water on accident, and when they died, still remain blissful?

Yes.

I am unaware of any cue for bleach poisoning.

My involvement would not be helpful.

I have not intended to give them bleach.

What can be done?

Maybe console the parents?

Changes nothing.

DA, thanks. I figured all you gentlemen would throw me out for bad behavior. I feel a bit better now.

Clarity of expression is more.

I see no clarity, there is a reason we use sentences and paragraphs as we do, they are effective at transmitting information. You're complicated relationship with actually wanting to make yourself clear is what's getting in the way right now. But even so, I'm convinced that you're not actually sure about anything, as soon as you try to put things down everything slips away, and I think you like it like that. Reality is perhaps to indefinable?

I don't know.... I'm thinking Psalms, Revelation, Shel Silverstien, eecummings...

sometimes prose conveys...

not just the content but the holes between...

I see no clarity, there is a reason we use sentences and paragraphs as we do, they are effective at transmitting information. You're complicated relationship with actually wanting to make yourself clear is what's getting in the way right now. But even so, I'm convinced that you're not actually sure about anything, as soon as you try to put things down everything slips away, and I think you like it like that. Reality is perhaps to indefinable?

For me, prose are just boring.

I cannot read your whole paragraph, it is uninteresting.

I strive to say as direct as possible.

That is why when I speak, you can read in any order you like and get the same message.

It is more fun this way, at least for me.

Reality is not whatsoever you define it as.

Hence I call it a union.

Whatever is happening is part of that unity.

You exist only in so much as you refuse to unite.

Otherwise, only Shiva is.

Without becoming partial, your experience is universal.

Om Shanti.

For me, prose are just boring.

I cannot read your whole paragraph, it is uninteresting.

I strive to say as direct as possible.

That is why when I speak, you can read in any order you like and get the same message.

It is more fun this way, at least for me.

I know, you're are only interested in yourself and that's why my understanding you becomes secondary, if not irrelevant. And no, I don't get the message.

Wil, pros can be very well written, but it requires skill.

I know, you're are only interested in yourself and that's why my understanding you becomes secondary, if not irrelevant. And no, I don't get the message.

Wil, pros can be very well written, but it requires skill.

It is because as I start expanding, I am giving you more to believe.

You have enough beliefs, concepts about it.

How to recognize it?

All of life strives for union.

Where do they unite?

Om Shanti means the peace of union, bliss of union.

Every deep meeting is an expression of Shiva.

Shiva is called the Perfect Ascetic, so people choose half.

Shiva is called the Perfect Householder, too.

It means nothing breaks his union with life.

This unity is Shiva, less is mans stupidity.

Back