Your Daily Rant

To Whom It May Concern,

Management has asked us to write down our flat numbers for the laundry rooms. I had finished my load in the dryerand attempted to find you to let you know that the dryer was free for your use.. There was no info about you to track you down. If you were going to be in a meeting with them, put that information down!

To Whom It May Concern #2,

I whispered to the gentleman on the public transit vehicle something that was rather embarrassing for him (his zipper was not all the way up due to him being a tad absent-minded.) The information wasn't any of your bloody business. Just keep shuffling your food tins and leave us alone! He wasn't bothering anyone and I was attempting to keep things "on the lowdown"."(The gentleman was heading to his gym to get his keys, and he didn't realize that his trousers' zipper was halfway open.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Just because a kid doesn't want to talk to you doesn't mean they have ADHD!

It might mean you're stuffy and boring.

To Whom It May Concern,

If you don't want someone to come over, don't let them into the building. That way you won't feel like visiting me! I refuse to give you my prescription painkillers due to you will die (I weigh nearly 1.5 times she does!) Oh, and I can't smoke cigarettes/cigars/etc.

Leave my change alone, especially when what you took was a collection of foreign coins (three were from Queen Elizabth II's reign and seven were USSR coins.) Next time, you're going to spend the weekend outside, without a coat/jacket!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

An item isn't yours until you've paid for it. That goes for ice cream/milk/carbonated beverages/alcohol/bread/"breakfast bars"/deli meats/fruit/etc. I'm not going to risk my ability to shop everywhere I can just for your idiocy.

You had a stop sign. Pedestrians have the right-of-way as do emergency vehicles. You almost hit a crossing guard and a small child. Be grateful that I didn't have a phone with me!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

I'm not interested in your "issues" at this time. I recently found out that someone I respected recently succumbed to early-onset dementia. I cannot think of anything that can be more devistating than that.

I don't eat ham, nor do any of my :kitty: flatmates Ask one of the African-American neighbours if they'd be interested in it. Ditto the marshmallow-covered sweet potatoes (I cannot eat these due to all of the carbohydrates [diabetes].)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

I'm not Christian, and the person I was chatting with isn't either. He does belong to a church; Church of Satan
If you want to talk with your own "kind", move into a retirement home that is run by your particular denomination!

The gentleman I usually chat with in Russian was on his cell phone today when I ran into him. I felt that it's impolite to interrupt someone on the phone just to talk inconsequentials, especially when I'm not fluent in the other person's language! I'll see him some other time since both he and I are residents here!

To Whom It May Concern #3,

I understand that you're MAGA, but the guest of honor at the funeral that was broadcast was former First Lady Rosalynn Carter, not 45 nor Melania! Melania disrespected the Carter family by wearing light grey tweed, and 45 tried to make it all about him. If Melania wanted to draw attention, she could've dyed her hair neon pink and had it braided, still going to the funeral in black or in dark blue. Tangerine Palpatine can be the guest of honor at his own funeral. The way he's going, he won't see the other side of 90, while former President Jimmy Carter will be a century old his next birthday! Another thing: the Carters were married longer than 45's been alive! Can't say the same about Tangerine Palpatine, who has been thrice married, twice divorced (perhaps looking for wife #4!)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

The United/"United" States does not have an official language! If you don't like it, don't leave your house! Hell, shut off your television, your phone, your radio, your computer, your car, everything that you own! "English" is not the official language nor are "Spanish"/"French"/"German"/any of the Indigenous American languages/"Hawaiian"/etc!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern #1 and #2,

You have got it in their tiny brains that you have the right to come into my flat to see The Trio, bringing in your unleashed dogs.

First off, dogs. I've told y'all that I'm deathly allergic to dogs, plus The Trio would make the canines regret being born due to the fact that my feline companions have their full armament ready for battle (Tomodachi's larger than most of the canine delegation in the complex, especially these neighbours' dogs [one's a Chihuahua and the other's a miniature Schnauzer/toy terrier mix].)

Second, one of y'all tried (in more ways than one) to pretend that you were having a medical emergency. Your dog is supposed to be a medical service dog keyed into your medical stuff. The more you fake a medical emergency, the less effective your dog will be in a real emergency AFAIK. Hell, management have only seen The Trio on security cameras outside my flat! The Trio is escape artists (which is the reason I lock my flat's main door even when I'm inside!)

Thirdly, one of you have a habit of leaving your cigarettes in my flat when you "visit". I cannot smoke except certain food (I'm asthmatic, plus I have a cardiac condition.) Next time you leave your cigarettes behind, I'm tossing them in the garbage! The Trio won't mind one bit! I don't believe the complex's dogs would mind, either! Oh, and several of the other neighbours are on oxygen (I'm not, though.)

I'm not your phycisian nor your psychiatrist. If you're having problems with your neighbours stealing from you or making you feel unsafe, make an appointment with your counsellor at the agency and leave me the hell alone! I can barely hold my complex together!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

I'm too bloody young to qualify for your food boxes! I have four more years to go before I'm on the "right" side of 60. I usually pick over stuff left from the people who are qualified, plus several items are off my diet for one reason or another. I leave those behind when choosing what to take.

There's a legitimate reason why you cannot find Quaker brand oat products: salmonella. I want them, too, but I don't want to risk my life for something that I can find elsewhere or substitute something else for!

I need to get a new prescription for my diabetes pills. WTF can't I get them called in!? I don't want to "graduate" to insulin, especially with my blood problems! (my blood instantly coagulates, plus my veins collapse/"jump"/are rather small to the point that I require the use of a butterfly needle and a full blood draw.) Why can't I get one of those systems that has a "pad" where I can just scan with a "smartphone" that doesn't require a fingerstick? Don't I qualify for one?

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

Where the hell is my Gefen honey bear?

Stay the fook out of arguments that don't concern you, and stop trying to drag other neighbours into such arguments! I was dealing with paperwork with a lady who couldn't enter my flat due to The Trio (she's highly allergic to :kitty:s, so I filled out the paperwork in the main vestibule.) The lady I was speaking with actually asked me if these arguments were common here, and I told her "Unfortunately, yes." Oh, and The Trio doesn't want to come out to play with you (they hate her guts,)

I could hear your television through your door. 'Nuf said.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

I didn't sign up for the Christmas meal. I don't eat ham due to allergies, and I don't live with anyone who does (The Trio have turned their noses up/turned tail and hide around said meat.)

I don't celebrate anything around dogs due to allergies. Please keep your dog away from me unless you want to watch me die.

Banks are closed today, plus most other places. Hell, I picked up my prescription yesterday before they went on their lunch break because I didn't want to miss my opportunity to get my Metformin (I had run out Thursday and I forgot to pick it up Friday/Saturday [Caturday].)) You can wait until tomorrow to get cash/change just like I am. Oh, and there wasn't any mail today for the same reason.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

You are no longer welcome in my flat. I can tell it's you because The Trio hide before you knock, and you allegedly want to see them Why don't you visit those who are willing to entertain you! Otherwise, throw off your mortal coil ASAP.

When walking out in public, put some clothes on. Another thing, if your loo is clogged, wait a bit so the stuff clogging it can loosen instead of overflowing into my loo.. If you "can't" wait, use a combination of sodium bicarbonate and cheap white vinegar to loosen up the clog. You'll thank me for it.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

I don't want dogs in my flat because I'm deathly allergic to them. It's not the fur, but the dander! All dogs produce dander until they're deceased.

I won't declaw The Trio because it will leave them with only one defence: biting. What's worse is that declawing has been known to cause mobility problems in cats and the cats stop using their litter boxes due to pain. Just picture all of your fingers and toes missing the knuckles on the end. Now, picture trying to wear regular clothes/shoes with such a disability or manipulating your keys.

What's worse is that I live with three cats. I'd like to see you juggle three cats at one time, especially one that's about the size of a baseball bat (that's Tomodachi!)

You don't have the same excuse for not having a dog in your flat as I do. You don't require an Epi-Pen if you encounter one (one of my neighbours was kveching about letting the dog into his flat because the dog "Will mess up the orderly placement of everything!") If you don't want a dog inside your flat, get a cat! Otherwise, shaddap!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

Don't kvech at me because everything in your freezer melted. I had to reset all of my clocks and restart my computer because the power went out. Oh, and don't kvech because your clothes were soaking wet in the dryer and everything in the soft drink vending machine were room temperature. I only got an automated call from the power company roughly 8 hours after it went out Your nextdoor neighbour has an electric wheelchair that she was recharging when the power went out, and she had a couple of strokes! Several other neighbours require electric support!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom it May Concern,

Close your bloody door, especially if you're in your "birthday suit"! Nobody wants to see you in the "all together"! It's also deathly cold outside right now! (Milwaukee county, if not Wisconsin, basically shut down except for essential services due to how cold it is.)

To Whom it May Concern #2,

You might want to take a photo/play with a baby moose/bison/other wild animal in Yellowstone National Park. Remember that "Mommy" is nearby if not a herd of adults who will be glad to take you out of the gene pool. Same goes for other places with free ranging wild animals all over the world.

To Whom it May Concern #3,

It is posted throughout the building "Do Not Prop Open Outer Doors" in three different language, plus Braille (the three languages are American English, Spanish and Russian.) It's an open invitation for anyone/-thing to enter, which we do not want!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back