Your Daily Rant

To Whom It May Concern,

If the grapes in your cart/trolley weren't paid for yet, they're not yours to snack on Because you were eating them inside said store, technically you were shoplifting (I believe.) Be grateful I didn't rat you out!

To Whom It May Concern #2,,

You wanted to go to the other store just down the street. It's not my fault that you went beyond your stop. Don't chew me out when I point out the store that you wanted that's just two long blocks away!

To Whom It May Concern #3,

You wanted to get to a bus that runs parallel to the stop I was on. If you won't listen to a transit driver, why should I reply?

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

You "volunteered" me to choose which places to go at the zoo outing, yet you wouldn't listen to my directions or slow down to accommodate the third member of our trio. Next time, you're on your own! (The third member of the group requires a cane to walk, plus her left foot kinda drags along, slowing her even more, while the subject of my rant uses a motorized scooter/wheelchair.) Another thing: if I can pick up/find a map of the zoo's layout, you can!

To Whom It May Concern #2,

I'm not interested in your problems. I'm not your therapist/psychiatrist, nor am I your SO, so shut the fook up! I'm not interested in you! The person I was chatting with on the outing would be more interested in dating you than me, and even he's not interested in you! (The person I was chatting with is on the LGBT+ spectrum, like me.)

I brought the stuff I had into the store. I wanted to purchase some grapes that were on sale, then I realized that I didn't have enough money to purchase them, so I put them back where I got them. Don't blame me for your being arrested for shoplifting! Oh, and it wasn't your first dance with Milwaukee's finest!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

😂😂😂

@Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine I just want you to know that I adore you and how your mind works.. I feel like people really don't understand you in real life. I feel like we here see the real you.
Ari-:kitty: gozaimasu.

I need to vent in such a way that I don't end up being banned and/or arrested for attempted murder. Worse yet, being featured on an episode of Reddit's "Karen" series (I Don't Work Here, I Do Work Here, Entitled People, etc.) I have problems with my temper, and there are too many people that tempt me into doing things that would have items/people/etc. flying through the air, possibly through a closed door/window. I also want to be able to attend university (gets me out of the flat [not that I mind The Trio, but the neighbours...])

The main problem is that I can't stand people that are too lazy to put forth the effort to understand that they aren't the center of the known universe (like a certain politician that I won't name here.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Clothes, people, clothes!

I don't want to look at you in your underwear. And no, I'm not addressing family members or housemates who may be too casual, I'm talking about people in the street or the store. Mostly women in underwear, or pretending their bra is a shirt, but I've come across men shopping in boxer shorts, too.

I am sick of it. Its disgusting.

To the ladies who post pictures of themselves in bikinis and lingerie on social media... stop complaining that you can't find a good man. You're not advertising to them!

To Whom It May Concern,

How many times do I have to tell you that I don't qualify for your program/s? I'm too bloody young for your programs! I'm on the wrong side of sixty! How many times do I have to ask to get my landline's number removed from your bloody lists!? 😡 :kitty:

I realize that you want to help out a "friend" by taking items from their flats, but the complex has a rule about that (bedbugs.) We got those critters all over your particular floor/storey. Move the fook out if you want to keep breaking all of the rules, especially when you have a huge rent hike!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

Why the fook do y'all need to call my landline eight times in a row? I'm going to invest in air horns soon!!

I don't have a bank account due to identity theft. My "bank" is through a conservatorship! I cannot qualify for credit/debit cards! There's an air horn in your future, as well!

To Whom It May Concern #3

You were given two full days to get your flat ready for a mandatory inspection by HUD. You cannot prohibit them from entering. If anyone's allowed to, I would be high on the list since The Trio escaped (the building's manager got somebody to check video footage to find out where they went, giving EMS the exact locations for the medical emergencies [yes, plural].) The HUD people were shocked to witness first-hand The Trio in action (which is more than could be said for TWIMBC's dogs!)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

What part of "No Solicitation" are you having trouble understanding? I'll explain it if I am able to

I believe you shortchanged me. I exchanged a quarter for twenty cents. Also, :kitty:s will show themselves at their convenience, not yours. Oh, and all telephone numbers are missing the last four digits online for security reasons. Next time your "friend" contacts you, write down the phone number or save it to your cell phone! If you need assistance in how to save a phone number onto your cell phone, I'll talk you through the steps! I won't do it for you!

There are fresh fruit and vegetables as well as tinned food in the community room. It's there for the taking, plus most of it can be used in recipes! I'll even give you several recipes that include said item/s!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

I'm missing eleven dollars in quarters from last week. I'm pretty sure that it was you because I checked all of my old prescription pill bottles, and that was the only one missing. No wonder The Trio don't want to show themselves to you; they trust you as far as they trust the guy in apartment 129! By the way, did you take my :kitty: purse several months ago, which had over $200 cash? The money was to be for The Trio's vet visit/vaccinations!

You will need to wear a mask or get your first vaccination against COVID. I had to cancel my cardiologist appointment because of you, plus there are at least a dozen other neighbours who are vulnerable!

I'm not a republican. Shut up about politics! I'm less interested in politics than I am about the sports teams/games!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Clothes, people, clothes!

I don't want to look at you in your underwear. And no, I'm not addressing family members or housemates who may be too casual, I'm talking about people in the street or the store. Mostly women in underwear, or pretending their bra is a shirt, but I've come across men shopping in boxer shorts, too.

I am sick of it. Its disgusting.
I've seen boys/men wearing their trousers so low that you can tell what color their BVDs' leg trim colour is! And this is on public transportation! We won't discuss women/girls that don't even wear "frillies" under their short skirts/"Daisy Dukes", and sit in such a way that everyone can tell that they aren't!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

I've seen boys/men wearing their trousers so low that you can tell what color their BVDs' leg trim colour is! And this is on public transportation! We won't discuss women/girls that don't even wear "frillies" under their short skirts/"Daisy Dukes", and sit in such a way that everyone can tell that they aren't!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine
Well, my husband sags his pants, but not generally that low. Its like he belts them right under his buttcheeks... He says he's always done it, always will.

We witnessed a woman being kicked out of a gas station the other day for the 'nothing underneath' stunt... with a pair of shorts full of holes in purposeful places.

I think the day I wrote that rant I was irritated that I had to watch some woman run outside in her bra and panties to grab something from someone in a car.

Well, my husband sags his pants, but not generally that low. Its like he belts them right under his buttcheeks... He says he's always done it, always will.

We witnessed a woman being kicked out of a gas station the other day for the 'nothing underneath' stunt... with a pair of shorts full of holes in purposeful places.

I think the day I wrote that rant I was irritated that I had to watch some woman run outside in her bra and panties to grab something from someone in a car.
Imagine being on public transportation with several underage passengers, and at least two chronological adult women wearing short skirts, legs spread for everyone to see. It has gotten to the point that several seats here have a little "blind" to hide such "scenery" from both the passengers and the driver. It's one reason that I like ankle-length skirts from various eras/cultures.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

Everyone in the complex was given notice that we have bedbugs. You brought them in. Not everyone has somewhere to go during treatment, plus some of us are allergic to the protocols.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Imagine being on public transportation with several underage passengers, and at least two chronological adult women wearing short skirts, legs spread for everyone to see. It has gotten to the point that several seats here have a little "blind" to hide such "scenery" from both the passengers and the driver. It's one reason that I like ankle-length skirts from various eras/cultures.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine
That's gross!
To Whom It May Concern,

Everyone in the complex was given notice that we have bedbugs. You brought them in. Not everyone has somewhere to go during treatment, plus some of us are allergic to the protocols.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine
Sorry to hear about the bedbugs. We've gotten them twice. Miserable critters...

That's gross!

Sorry to hear about the bedbugs. We've gotten them twice. Miserable critters...
Concerning the girls on public transit, not wearing "frillies" is also unhygenic!

Concrning bedbugs, the complex that I sojourned in had three infestations; two were in the flat next to mine and one was in a flat down the hall. The neighbours next to me had several court summonses that arrived after they were evicted (so many that one could measure them with a common ruler!)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

I take prescription pain relievers when my arthritis acts up. They are meant for me. I outweigh you by several pounds, so the medications would probably kill you. That's why I refuse to give you any pills, along with the fact that it's illegal to give someone else your prescriptions! I wouldn't give you marajuana edibles if they were legal here, even if you begged me! I don't care if you have sciatica, nor do The Trio!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Mother Nature,

WTF is going on here!? I mean, four letter word that causes more four letter words whe I woke up today!

To Whom It May Concer #2,

Drive for conditions, not for speed!

All of the residents have the same notice about the elevator/"lift". You're no exception to the prohibition on using it, plus you are able-bodied. You can use the stairs!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

Samhain/Halloween was just last week. Why the fook are we getting Christmas-related stuff since Saturday/Caturday Next year, please wait until American Thanksgiving before airing Christmas ads/commercials!

Ten phone calls straight where the person didn't leave a message is getting rather tiresome. Worse yet is when it's copied several days in a row. If I don't answer the phone, just leave a small message and/or remove my telephone number from your list. 😡

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back