Judaism not founded by Abraham

Lol....

Would be handy if you would quit beating around the bush and get to your agenda...
You are not keeping pace with the discussion.
Do you know that with Internet and it's resources including professional persons, a lot of conflicting and confusing issues can be cleared in record time?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah gotta agree. If you are not willing to back up your comments with sources Ansel, we can not count anything you state as anything more than your personal opinion.
No this just confirm that the knowledge I have you don't, I told you look it up, use Bible index, after it is proven that it is not in there you can talk, I use less than a minute to manually find things in the Bible, the Internet search does in a flash.

Mate, when you come to court, it's up to you to prove your case. The judge is not going to do it for you. You've come to court woefully unprepared. Case dismissed!

Last edited:
Ansel, I don't recognize any of the conclusion you are drawing since you got here. If you want to discuss with us you have to be patient enough to show us what bits of information made you draw the conclusions you have. Be like Jesus, he was very patient.

Mate, when you come to court, it's up to you to prove your case. The judge is not going to do it for you. You've come to court woefully unprepared. Case dismissed!
That is why you can't be your own judge, you dismiss the case and set yourself free.

Ansel, I don't recognize any of the conclusion you are drawing since you got here. If you want to discuss with us you have to be patient enough to show us what bits of information made you draw the conclusions you have. Be like Jesus, he was very patient.
I have given tons of information, it is still here, you have a problem with understanding.

These things happen in life, something hits you and you don't know what is going on.
If I am a Jew or Ju depends on their meanings.
The world has been given classes by Jews through Judeo-Christianity for a very long time, some of us question the teachings and find faults with them, so I am initiating discussions on my questions of and faults found with them.
I thing it is illegal for the Jews to put a patent on Judaism.
I know I'm late, but are you using a translation of the Bible as your source of what Judaism is? Also are you saying the religion that Abraham(PBUH) brought, and Moses (PBUH) clarified are not legitimate and that only after David (PBUH) his descendants are the only real Jews (a name given to the tribe of Judea)? I might be a little rust in my late OT knowledge, but i think you have an uphill battle explaining to people that you have learned more from a translated copy that scholars have learned through rigorous studies in what appears to be original texts.

I know I'm late, but are you using a translation of the Bible as your source of what Judaism is? Also are you saying the religion that Abraham(PBUH) brought, and Moses (PBUH) clarified are not legitimate and that only after David (PBUH) his descendants are the only real Jews (a name given to the tribe of Judea)? I might be a little rust in my late OT knowledge, but i think you have an uphill battle explaining to people that you have learned more from a translated copy that scholars have learned through rigorous studies in what appears to be original texts.

The OP cannot reply since he was banned ("trolling" I believe, but don't quote me here.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Peace,

Abraham was not a jew or a christian, rather he was an honest one of soundness, and he was not of the polytheists - quran 3:67

Hebrew Judaism started with the idea of the Messiah coming from David, David from Judah. Abraham did not practice Judaism.
Judaism is defined by descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, who are committed to follow the Torah. Judaism is not simply a religion that is defined by practice as is Christianity. Judaism is also a family/nation/people of which Abraham was the original ancestor.

I have various sources.
There is a prophecy in the Bible which states that God has said that they that call themselves Jews are not Jews and none of them will work in the house of the Lord but that some will work as priests and some as guards, since priests work in the temple I understand that none will be the Messiah.
If God say that they that call themselves Jews are not Jews, it means that their concept of Judaism is wrong and false.
Or your concept could be all wrong. The Hebrew Bible never refers to Jews as Jews. Jews of the day were "Israelites", or "Israel", or "Jacob". The term "Jew" came into existence only after the 12 tribes of Israel were substantially reduced to the tribe of Judah. The Messiah is defined as the descendant of David, who was of the tribe of Judah, that would continue David's throne. Even the Christian Bible goes to great pains in Matthew and Luke to attempt to prove that Jesus was descended from David. So check out your sources and verify them lest you be guilty of spreading lies.

Last edited:
These things happen in life, something hits you and you don't know what is going on.
If I am a Jew or Ju depends on their meanings.
The world has been given classes by Jews through Judeo-Christianity for a very long time, some of us question the teachings and find faults with them, so I am initiating discussions on my questions of and faults found with them.
I thing it is illegal for the Jews to put a patent on Judaism.
I wouldn't worry about the patent issue. The United States patent office is in charge of enforcement of patents. However, when it comes to Judaism, God is the Enforcer. There is but one origin for the term "Jew" and that is from the Hebrew that refers to the tribe of "Judah" or, in Hebrew, "Yehudah".

Hebrew Judaism started with the idea of the Messiah coming from David, David from Judah. Abraham did not practice Judaism.
actually in Genesis 49:1 Jacob wanted to reveal to his sons the date of the messiah , but God didn't let him.

I think that one particular thing can only be invented once, with the many marks of telephones we have today, how many persons have been recognized as inventing the telephone?
I don't think that Monotheism can be invented because if there is only one God who was before man, man could only come to know that fact not invent it.
If in fact there is only one God and he was the one Noah adored, it would mean that the foundation of Monotheism among us would rest with him and all our forefathers and anyone after that would only be rediscovering his roosts.
The belief in Judaism is based on the Egyptian exodus and the giving of the Torah on Mount Sinai. it is the only revelation of any religion done in public and has real names and dates to back it up.

Back