Something I read earlier today that I don't know where to put

Another culinary horror?
1707499259921.png

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

This was posted on a podcast feed that I subscribe to :
let’s plan a Medias Movie Night and watch Idiocracy.! …maybe popok can ask christian slater, who can ask kevin bacon, who can ask luke wilson to host! lfg, MM!

It was from The Meidas Touch Network about much of the political stuff going on in the United/"United" States. Popok is Michael Popok (in case anyone's curious about his name.) Like the eldest brother of the podcast, he's an attorney, as are at least four other members of the staff (either practicing, retired and one was disbarred.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

A political/judicial video pertaining to Tangerine Palpatine:

The cisfemale who defeated 45 in the American courts, initially by herself, cancelling several non-disclosure agreements involving everyone working for employer at the time she was hired by 45's election/presidency AFAIK.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

This was an interview about the latest Supreme Court decision concerning Tangerine Palpatine concerning whether he ought to be stricken from the ballot:

At least two justices on the Court clerked for the interviewee (the justices lean conservative!) which disappoints Luttig (I think...)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

This was an interview about the latest Supreme Court decision concerning Tangerine Palpatine concerning whether he ought to be stricken from the ballot:

At least two justices on the Court clerked for the interviewee (the justices lean conservative!) which disappoints Luttig (I think...)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine
But these legal attacks just encourage his followers

Happy Erich Weiss' Brithday, everyone!

"Who?" you ask?

You might be more familiar with his stage name: Harry Houdini (yes, the man I nicknamed Tovarish after...) For those who aren't familiar with Harry Houdini, he was a rather famous escape artist/magician in his day (which is why I nicknamed Tovarish "Harriet Houdini" since she was a kitten.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

"May the road rise up to meet you.

May the wind be always at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon your face;

the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,

may God hold you in the palm of His hand."

An Irish blessing (Anon)

Back