What denomination or sect are you?

Is the universe bounded by the conditions of time and space? Could a state exist 'outside' time and space and still be part of the universe?

Is the universe bounded by the conditions of time and space? Could a state exist 'outside' time and space and still be part of the universe?
IMHO, universe has various conditions of time and space in different parts - black holes for example. We have a big one in our galaxy too in Sagittarius A which has a mass of 4.1 million times that of sun and a radius of 17 light-hours. Thankfully it is 26,000 light-years away from our sun.

330px-Black_hole_-_Messier_87.jpg
First actual photograph.

IMHO, universe has various conditions of time and space in different parts - black holes for example. We have a big one in our galaxy too in Sagittarius A which has a mass of 4.1 million times that of sun and a radius of 17 light-hours. Thankfully it is 26,000 light-years away from our sun.

330px-Black_hole_-_Messier_87.jpg
First actual photograph.
Yes but a singulatity is not a condition of time and space. It is where mass becomes infinite and time and space cease to exist. That's what I mean. Can there exist a condition 'beyond' time and space that can still be considered part of the universe?

Can there exist a condition 'beyond' time and space that can still be considered part of the universe?
Like many questions in science, who knows? Has anyone setout to prove or disprove yet?

Sort of like heaven and hell and G!d itself. Who knows? Some say they do, on both sides of that fence.

Reactions: RJM
I am a Bishop in the Reformed Old Catholic church. I am also a some-time Quaker, former LDS and RLDS, an ex-Baha'i. I have studied world religions since I was in my mid-teens and am 60 this year.

Introduction ?

I am a Bishop in the Reformed Old Catholic church. I am also a some-time Quaker, former LDS and RLDS, an ex-Baha'i. I have studied world religions since I was in my mid-teens and am 60 this year.
Welcome.

Would you like to say more about the Reformed Old Catholic Church? There's not much on wikipaedia. Is this it?

http://www.reformedcatholicchurch.org/

Last edited:
There are no gatekeepers of the knowledge here in the world, cause we all already have the knowledge inside us. But there are gate keepers in the Realm of God (or any name you like; other plains of existence, other dimensions, realm of boundless consciousness, eternal silence, masterful meditation of third eye, compassion through the cosmos, Kingdom of Heaven, Bliss in the Field of Infinite Possibilites, etc)
In Christian faith a gatekeeper would be Jesus Christ as no man shall enter the kingdom of except through His Son JC

Sometimes people are brain-washed, sometimes they do it themselves by constantly disregarding facts which go against their view. It does not go with me.The truth is that the universe started as a ball of energy due to Quantum Perturbation.
You got proof?

Of course it is true and it is absolutely simple. We die and disintegrate, there is nothing left of us, and there is nothing that we can do about it. Only stories will remain for sometime, later they too will be forgotten. Like it or don't like it, it is your choice. Deny it if you so desire and live in untruth.
Wow? your reality

Back