Do You Believe?

Or those that claim they were dead.
I just repeated what the doctors had told me and my family, sorry it doesn't meet your standards, but if you live a life desiring folks to live upto your expectations I understand your pain.

So we still do not know where you come from other than a passion for cutting and pasting. You denied ascended masters, so maybe your a theosophist? Your refusal to come forward and joy at berating folks doesnt seem to garner any disciples. But you seem used to that as well.

I just repeated what the doctors had told me and my family, sorry it doesn't meet your standards, but if you live a life desiring folks to live upto your expectations I understand your pain.

So we still do not know where you come from other than a passion for cutting and pasting. You denied ascended masters, so maybe your a theosophist? Your refusal to come forward and joy at berating folks doesnt seem to garner any disciples. But you seem used to that as well.

You forgot that I'm also used to people trying to belittle me with their sarcastic remarks and their innuendo's that I'm a snake oil peddler.

You forgot that I'm also used to people trying to belittle me with their sarcastic remarks and their innuendo's that I'm a snake oil peddler.
Ointment, not oil.

Look, what goes round comes round. If as you write, you are used to people mirroring your behavior back at you, then that's a first step at self-reflection maybe.

How about you writing that introduction post we've been expecting from you for some time now?

Here's the sub-forum for that, to save you the trouble of searching through the top-level list of forums: https://interfaith.org/community/forums/introductions/

Ointment, not oil.

Look, what goes round comes round. If as you write, you are used to people mirroring your behavior back at you, then that's a first step at self-reflection maybe.

How about you writing that introduction post we've been expecting from you for some time now?

Here's the sub-forum for that, to save you the trouble of searching through the top-level list of forums: https://interfaith.org/community/forums/introductions/

The less that the accusers of this world know about you, the less weapons they have to attack you.

You and your best buddy wil, are dead keen to have everyone write an introduction post aren't you. But don't worry, just follow my posts and you'll get to know me.

The less that the accusers of this world know about you, the less weapons they have to attack you.

You and your best buddy wil, are dead keen to have everyone write an introduction post aren't you. But don't worry, just follow my posts and you'll get to know me.

All over the internet, it's common forum etiquette to write an introduction post.

Some forums even enforce this by not letting you post anything before you write an intro. We don't do that, obviously.

While not a hard requirement, writing an intro post is a nice way for you to show that you value this forum's community and wish to be a part of it, and support its mission statement.

Together with @wil and a few others, we run this place as volunteers. We will not be taken advantage of by freeloaders who use our service for their own purposes but don't contribute.

All over the internet, it's common forum etiquette to write an introduction post.

Some forums even enforce this by not letting you post anything before you write an intro. We don't do that, obviously.

While not a hard requirement, writing an intro post is a nice way for you to show that you value this forum's community and wish to be a part of it, and support its mission statement.

Together with @wil and a few others, we run this place as volunteers. We will not be taken advantage of by freeloaders who use our service for their own purposes but don't contribute.

I don't doubt it, I would expect that you have had issues in communicating in the past based on your flurry of posts here.

It is strange brother (apologize if I misgender you since you refuse an intro)

The dichotomy is, in your flurry of posts I see knowledge that I would be interested in, years of obvious study and lots of thought AND opinions that are worthy of discussion.

I absolutely see the potential of a valuable contributor to the forum, but your refusal to actually participate makes me question that analysis, and frankly I hope you prove the former right and the latter wrong, but that is solely upto you

I don't doubt it, I would expect that you have had issues in communicating in the past based on your flurry of posts here.

Well I don't. It's people such as you who have issues with the way I choose to communicate with others

It is strange brother (apologize if I misgender you since you refuse an intro)

The dichotomy is, in your flurry of posts I see knowledge that I would be interested in, years of obvious study and lots of thought AND opinions that are worthy of discussion.

I absolutely see the potential of a valuable contributor to the forum, but your refusal to actually participate makes me question that analysis, and frankly I hope you prove the former right and the latter wrong, but that is solely upto you

Well let's see what YOU KNOW of me. You know that I am over 80, YOU KNOW that I have been married to the one beautiful woman for 58 years, YOU KNOW that the wife and I live on our 20-acre rural block, YOU KNOW that we breed poultry and a few animals for tucker and milk, with our fruit trees etc. what more information to you require wil.

Would you like my private Post Office Box number and my residential address, the number of children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren we have caused to be brought into this world, or perhaps you might want to know if I suffer from piles etc,

Of all the many religious forums that I visit, I have never filled out an introduction post and except for this one, I have never been harassed to do so.

what more information to you require wil.

Would you like my private Post Office Box number and my residential address, the number of children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren we have caused to be brought into this world, or perhaps you might want to know if I suffer from piles etc,

Of all the many religious forums that I visit, I have never filled out an introduction post and except for this one, I have never been harassed to do so.
Routing, account, tax ID will do with a pin number

Hilarious how defensive you are, if you have not figured it out, we are not other sites, and I have a feeling there exists a reason you landed here to try to find traction no received elsewhere, does Enoch must make you do that?

Routing, account, tax ID will do with a pin number

Hilarious how defensive you are, if you have not figured it out, we are not other sites, and I have a feeling there exists a reason you landed here to try to find traction no received elsewhere, does Enoch must make you do that?

Having enjoyed the laughter of my audience at the clubs and pubs where I performed my hilarious bawdy jokes and poems as a young fellow, I would encourage you to enjoy your laughter at my expense while you can.

The theme of it shows people who decided to not just believe in God, but also put into practice Jesus' teachings in actions as Jesus says: “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you."
Not practical. Tell Jews to love Hitler or Hamas.
Where in time do you place your trust? 2k years ago?
Why not before that or later than that?
I ain't looking for students mate, and I don't have all the answers. I've learned a lot in my 80 and more years of life and I don't want to take it all with me, that's why I visit the religious forums, in order to empty the cup and hopefully refill it, so what would you care to discuss, perhaps I may learn something from you, who knows.
You don't empty the cup, therefore there is no question of filling it up. Your tea/coffee is cold. Kindly note that other people also have learnt something in their 80 and more years of life. Life has taught me not to believe in fables. Did your life teach you that?

Last edited:
Back