Any anti vax/mask/virus hoaxers here?

Pregnant women have been warned from beginning eh? Still have nothing for kids under 5.

I have a nurse friend bemoaning of caring for an antivaxxer dying of the bug right now and they cannot give him enough meds for him to be both lucid and comfortable ... his beliefs have now affected his entire family and an ICU staff negatively ... not just himself.

I brought a covid infected friend back across country...isolated him in the back of the van and got him home and he has recovered. I was all boosted up then and since got the updated bivalent vax...

When I was a kid we didn't have seatbelts in cars or bike helmets .... this lemming wears them both now ...

More on the Covid coverups:

https://brownstone.org/articles/origin-of-covid-19-the-biggest-cover-up-in-medical-history/

COVID-19 is the pandemic that should never have occurred. It is deeply concerning that the WHO and our governments have not yet called for a ban on this highly dangerous playing with fire research that hasn’t led to anything of use but to the death of over 7 million people.

Science is about probabilities. When I consider the odds for the various possible explanations, I have no doubt that the pandemic was caused by a lab leak in Wuhan and that the virus was manufactured there. The cover-up of the origin of SARS-CoV-2 is the worst in medical history. This will stand as a pillar of shame in the coming centuries.

The bug is still killing the antivaxers. My medical professional friends are still shaking their heads in disbelief.

I myself am shot full of those random Pfizer DNAs...and will spend the rest of my existence in fear...

Lol

Not.

I'm scheduled for my second/third booster for November 4th (several of my neighbours are antivaxers, in spite of the fact that they all are at high risk of severe consequences/death, and one neighbour has survived at least two major strokes [I'm not sure if she's antivax or not].)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back