End Goals of Your Faith?

In regards to the existence of a Psyche/Soul a.k.a. Isolate Consciousness and the Left Hand Path

We all seem to perceive something in our own state of being that does not seem to be explainable in terms of the objective universe. We are not satisfied that we can be explained or defined merely in terms of electro-chemical equations, even very elaborate ones. There is, we feel, something else within us - something unique to each being and ultimately more essential than our objective, physical substance.

Our Consciousness does not behave as though it were merely a “sum total” of the brain’s sensory and manipulative capacities, combining and recombining inputted information as though it were an “organic” electronic computer. It has a sense of identity, a sense of uniqueness, a sense of distance and differentiation from everything else that exists.

Proto-man was just one of many animal species fighting for survival over the millennia. If his brain could evolve through processes of natural selection, then why did the brains of other creatures not similarly evolve - at least a little? The fact is that the brains of other creatures have remained practically the same while man’s has “evolved” tremendously. By the law of averages, which applies to natural selection as much as to anything else, there should have been at least some species other than man evolving in intelligence at least partway to the human level.

There is none.
So what has taken place?
We are left with the explanation:
Deliberate Cause
And this implies an Isolate Intelligence working through our physical being (brain/body)

Reactions: RJM
Sleep, sleepwalking, dreaming, delirium, and comas may signal the presence of unconscious processes, these processes are not the unconscious mind itself, but rather symptoms. In other words 'UNconsciousness' is not the same as 'NO consciousness'.

And yes, I had at one time developed my lucid dreaming ability, very difficult, if not impossible.

Lucid dreaming is fascinating, but not what I mean. Rather, I meant those phases of sleeping where there are no dreams (on an EEG, there is a characteristic pattern distinct from REM sleep, where dreams occur). In Eastern contexts, it is called sushupti, as far as I know. Some meditators and teachers claim to be able to maintain consciousness across this state.

I am interested in knowing what your religion/faith's End Goal is in regards to your physical demise (Death)?
I am an adherent of the Left Hand Path and my belief lies in the transference of my conscious awareness to my Greater Self/GodSelf and the individual Subjective Reality I am creating. For us, this is the form of Self-Deification spoken about with LHP Adherents.

What are your Beliefs?

I remember who I was before this life time and why I am here.

I am both here and there at the same time, I have said before I came here to figure out why nothing here has become something again. This expression means that something is wrong with the dimensional timelines a problem that occurred at some point during the collapse I believe of another universe.

To understand how this works is to understand how our energy is broken down and what actually other then cells become the containers of that energy. I call these containers yourselves.

I speak to minds all day long as they move up in front of me and ask questions, about who they are and why they never became something here. I take in time it is a function of learning as they teach you things the more they teach you the more you can figure things out, to find answers.

I am an old mind so I can litterly have worlds and galaxies on my mind to teach inside of myself. Earth holds the building blocks of so many life forms this allows me to find life all over, even outside of our own galaxy.

the problem is not finding time so much it is finding yourselves that can become anything or time leftover from previous universes to teach earth into as it is still here, if you want it to become something all the time.

if I can reach origin and get nothing to start becoming everything again it is possible to restart this universe that is in conflict with an older universe.

powessy

I remember who I was before this life time and why I am here.

I am both here and there at the same time, I have said before I came here to figure out why nothing here has become something again. This expression means that something is wrong with the dimensional timelines a problem that occurred at some point during the collapse I believe of another universe.

To understand how this works is to understand how our energy is broken down and what actually other then cells become the containers of that energy. I call these containers yourselves.

I speak to minds all day long as they move up in front of me and ask questions, about who they are and why they never became something here. I take in time it is a function of learning as they teach you things the more they teach you the more you can figure things out, to find answers.

I am an old mind so I can litterly have worlds and galaxies on my mind to teach inside of myself. Earth holds the building blocks of so many life forms this allows me to find life all over, even outside of our own galaxy.

the problem is not finding time so much it is finding yourselves that can become anything or time leftover from previous universes to teach earth into as it is still here, if you want it to become something all the time.

if I can reach origin and get nothing to start becoming everything again it is possible to restart this universe that is in conflict with an older universe.

powessy
How do you know this?

I am interested in knowing what your religion/faith's End Goal is in regards to your physical demise (Death)?
I am an adherent of the Left Hand Path and my belief lies in the transference of my conscious awareness to my Greater Self/GodSelf and the individual Subjective Reality I am creating. For us, this is the form of Self-Deification spoken about with LHP Adherents.
If you are asking about Judaism, I can't give you an answer. There is no one view that can be called THE Jewish understanding.

How do you know this?

I have spent the past 8 years teaching them things and them teaching me things.

When I found time inside of powessy those on the other side taught me how to find time and showed me everything I needed to do to find the answers that I needed.

powessy

I have spent the past 8 years teaching them things and them teaching me things.

When I found time inside of powessy those on the other side taught me how to find time and showed me everything I needed to do to find the answers that I needed.

powessy
I see . . .

You are aware of The Double-Slit Experiment, right?

With the growing development of neuroscience, the concept of mind-body dualism has received much interest. On the topic of neuroscience and soul, Dr Preston writes that, ‘The mind appears to arise from some extra-physical force. The concept of the soul is considered as the unexplainable expression of this force. It is thought that research in neuroscience can explain the existence of soul. Although neuroscience can explain mental processes, it is unable to explain precisely how activity in the brain creates the experience of these mental phenomena.

Robert Lanza, a leading scientist in neurogenerative medicine, agrees that life does not end when the body dies. Lanza suggests that complex phenomenon like dreams, imagination and memory indicate a vital life force, which exists independent of the body. He says that research suggests that a part of the mind – the soul – is immortal and exists outside of space and time. Lanza claims that ‘Space and time are not objects or things, but rather tools of our animal understanding. Lanza says that we carry space and time around with us ‘like turtles with shells’ meaning that when the shell comes off (space and time), we still exist’.

I am aware of the double-slit experiment. The double-slit experiment shows that, through our current process of measuring particles, our instruments interfere with them. There's nothing mystical about it.

I cannot find any scholarly sources covering this "Dr. Preston." I can only find pseudoscience journals covering him. Do you have a more academic source for this figure?

Robert Lanza specializes in genetic research, not "neurogenerative medicine." His field doesn't really have anything to do with neuroscience at all and his statements here come from personal religion, not scientific consensus.

There is much more to the LHP than the Order of Nine Angles. Are you simply stating that this is within only your Gnostic beliefs?

I wasn't talking about the O9A. I was talking about Current 218, associated with the Misanthropic Luciferian Order, the Temple of the Black Light, the Cult of Qayin, and the House of Maioral Belzebub and Pantera Negra.

ETA: Nor was I using Current 218 to represent all of the LHP. Quite the opposite, it is an outlier. It is probably the only LHP religion that actually takes its claims to Gnosticism seriously, which is why I mentioned it as perhaps the only LHP religion that's relevant to Gnosticism.

I am aware of the double-slit experiment. The double-slit experiment shows that, through our current process of measuring particles, our instruments interfere with them. There's nothing mystical about it.

I cannot find any scholarly sources covering this "Dr. Preston." I can only find pseudoscience journals covering him. Do you have a more academic source for this figure?

Robert Lanza specializes in genetic research, not "neurogenerative medicine." His field doesn't really have anything to do with neuroscience at all and his statements here come from personal religion, not scientific consensus.

I wasn't talking about the O9A. I was talking about Current 218, associated with the Misanthropic Luciferian Order, the Temple of the Black Light, the Cult of Qayin, and the House of Maioral Belzebub and Pantera Negra.

ETA: Nor was I using Current 218 to represent all of the LHP. Quite the opposite, it is an outlier. It is probably the only LHP religion that actually takes its claims to Gnosticism seriously, which is why I mentioned it as perhaps the only LHP religion that's relevant to Gnosticism.
Quantum physicists discovered that physical atoms are made up of vortices of energy that are constantly spinning and vibrating. Matter, at its tiniest observable level, is energy, and >human consciousness is connected to it<, human consciousness can influence its behavior and even re-structure it.

The revelation that the universe is not an assembly of physical parts, but instead comes from an entanglement of immaterial energy waves stems from the work of Albert Einstein, Max Planck, and Werner Heisenberg, amongst others. The quantum double slit experiment is a great example of how consciousness and our physical material world are intertwined. One potential revelation of this experience is that “the observer creates the reality.”I've not read anything where the instruments used were at fault.

The study found that factors associated with consciousness significantly correlated in predicted ways with perturbations in the double-slit interference pattern. My LHP Belief is that there is an Isolate Consciousness not part of our Objective Universe, and it is this Consciousness that has deliberated our superiority among the rest of the species, which for the most part are at a standstill as far as evolution goes.

I stand corrected implying you were talking about ONA, thanks!

I see . . .

What are your Beliefs?
you say here the transference of consciousness to your greater self/ god self. This can not be done unless you first figure out how your time is arranged within a 5 x 5 matrix, two world soul objects inside of the other creating an almost impossible maze to maneuver through.

how do you find information or thoughts about things if you do not experience the beliefs you follow. You see I experience the things they teach me and I can can see the things I am doing.

powessy

you say here the transference of consciousness to your greater self/ god self. This can not be done unless you first figure out how your time is arranged within a 5 x 5 matrix, two world soul objects inside of the other creating an almost impossible maze to maneuver through.

how do you find information or thoughts about things if you do not experience the beliefs you follow. You see I experience the things they teach me and I can can see the things I am doing.

powessy
I don't see where I said I don't experience the things I am talking about. After 35 years on the LHP (I'm 61 ;) ) I have never heard about this 5x5 matrix.
You also seem to be someone who doesn't really understand the LHP, I find your statement "This can not be done unless", to be irrelevant. I can't argue with what you believe you are experiencing, but I can offer this insight:

In the Occult community and in Neurotheology we refer to these types of phenomenon as 'Spiritual Creatures'. They comprise similar entities found in all cultures and time periods, under different deific masks. None of these spiritual creatures are, however, corporeal entities. In other words, they do not objectively exist, they are Ideals contained in our unconscious minds and brought forward into conscious awareness through various forms of ritual performance. When someone experiences a spiritual creature they have successfully uninhibited a portion (the temporal lobes) of the brain to create what we call a 'sense of agency'.

The brain interacts within itself between the cortex, hypothalamus, hippocampus, amygdala, and limbic system. Parietal Lobe disinhibition can result in altered senses of the body in space, and dissolution of the sense of self. The Temporal lobes are involved in visual processing that creates vivid 3D representations (allows us to design the spiritual creatures we are seeking). Agency allows for the perception that such a spiritual creature is actually acting on its own accord despite no clear sensory or perceptual evidence.

"A sensed presence is a very real, perceptual experience for those individuals who have experienced it, and it can be very hard to convince them that it was anything other than what they believe it to be. It is triggered by what is called the 'agency-detection mechanism'."

I don't see where I said I don't experience the things I am talking about. After 35 years on the LHP (I'm 61 ;) ) I have never heard about this 5x5 matrix.
You also seem to be someone who doesn't really understand the LHP, I find your statement "This can not be done unless", to be irrelevant. I can't argue with what you believe you are experiencing, but I can offer this insight:

In the Occult community and in Neurotheology we refer to these types of phenomenon as 'Spiritual Creatures'. They comprise similar entities found in all cultures and time periods, under different deific masks. None of these spiritual creatures are, however, corporeal entities. In other words, they do not objectively exist, they are Ideals contained in our unconscious minds and brought forward into conscious awareness through various forms of ritual performance. When someone experiences a spiritual creature they have successfully uninhibited a portion (the temporal lobes) of the brain to create what we call a 'sense of agency'.

The brain interacts within itself between the cortex, hypothalamus, hippocampus, amygdala, and limbic system. Parietal Lobe disinhibition can result in altered senses of the body in space, and dissolution of the sense of self. The Temporal lobes are involved in visual processing that creates vivid 3D representations (allows us to design the spiritual creatures we are seeking). Agency allows for the perception that such a spiritual creature is actually acting on its own accord despite no clear sensory or perceptual evidence.

"A sensed presence is a very real, perceptual experience for those individuals who have experienced it, and it can be very hard to convince them that it was anything other than what they believe it to be. It is triggered by what is called the 'agency-detection mechanism'."

I understand what you are saying just fine. I call it frontal thought genesis as minds interact with you brain to form imagery used to teach you things. I have been inside my mind to figure out how neurons interact with mitochondria and yourselves to create the experiences many people have.

most my life I spent time with the shadows as they would change my vibratory state to theirs in order to pull me out of body, I have had thousands of these experiences.

I did not mean to suggest that you do not experience, I just know that most people are only within yourselves so you do not see what is outside. By yourself I mean your mind the part you are inside of. The minds are limited to how many things you can teach them, creating is limited to your experiences, or the time it can figure out.

powessu

I understand what you are saying just fine. I call it frontal thought genesis as minds interact with you brain to form imagery used to teach you things. I have been inside my mind to figure out how neurons interact with mitochondria and yourselves to create the experiences many people have.

most my life I spent time with the shadows as they would change my vibratory state to theirs in order to pull me out of body, I have had thousands of these experiences.

I did not mean to suggest that you do not experience, I just know that most people are only within yourselves so you do not see what is outside. By yourself I mean your mind the part you are inside of. The minds are limited to how many things you can teach them, creating is limited to your experiences, or the time it can figure out.

powessu
It's all good, sorry if I came off rude.

In order to become something all the time "immortality" You have to ascend through all five timelines. The world soul object "Earth" coming out of second dimensional time has to become something again and again to become something all the time. If a second dimensional object is to become a third dimensional object it must first figure out how to become something here, this is the first step. The next four steps is to become everything inside of you so you can become yourself inside of the veil or nothing here as I refer to it.

To make the story here short two arguments found more time then anything else. Two brothers argued about how long it should take for someone to become something all the time. The one brother the apprentice of god believed you should become something many times to become something all the time, and the other believed you should only have to become something one time to become something all the time.

The brothers decided to create a test for humanity, if you could figure yourself out and pass their tests you could become something now to become something all the time. This problem created a system that would allow us to judge ourselves. They pulled earth into another larger world creating a matrix. The outer world has no inhabitants it is only time, in order to move into the next worlds yourself you have to answer questions and figure things out to understand yourself before time will give you the minds to move into the next worlds yourself. At the end of every five minds you have to become yourself again to move up the ladder. If you can do this in the time you have, then you will find all the minds needed to become yourself all the time, if not you will collapse back down until you become something here again. This means you will have to become something here many times or until you can figure it out.

Humans have never made it past the fist step this is why no one has ever heard of it before. I almost forgot the kicker of this is that this can only be done by a mind that cannot become something again, for the shadows rip apart the allowed minds. The brothers brought the shadows here to make sure the allowed minds did not become themselves here until they had become something five times. The reason was to keep minds from teaching us anything, we had to figure this out for ourselves. you see the humor in this the ones that experience things and you think would have the best chance to actually make it through this maze are the ones that cannot even play.

powessy

In order to become something all the time "immortality" You have to ascend through all five timelines. The world soul object "Earth" coming out of second dimensional time has to become something again and again to become something all the time. If a second dimensional object is to become a third dimensional object it must first figure out how to become something here, this is the first step. The next four steps is to become everything inside of you so you can become yourself inside of the veil or nothing here as I refer to it.

To make the story here short two arguments found more time then anything else. Two brothers argued about how long it should take for someone to become something all the time. The one brother the apprentice of god believed you should become something many times to become something all the time, and the other believed you should only have to become something one time to become something all the time.

The brothers decided to create a test for humanity, if you could figure yourself out and pass their tests you could become something now to become something all the time. This problem created a system that would allow us to judge ourselves. They pulled earth into another larger world creating a matrix. The outer world has no inhabitants it is only time, in order to move into the next worlds yourself you have to answer questions and figure things out to understand yourself before time will give you the minds to move into the next worlds yourself. At the end of every five minds you have to become yourself again to move up the ladder. If you can do this in the time you have, then you will find all the minds needed to become yourself all the time, if not you will collapse back down until you become something here again. This means you will have to become something here many times or until you can figure it out.

Humans have never made it past the fist step this is why no one has ever heard of it before. I almost forgot the kicker of this is that this can only be done by a mind that cannot become something again, for the shadows rip apart the allowed minds. The brothers brought the shadows here to make sure the allowed minds did not become themselves here until they had become something five times. The reason was to keep minds from teaching us anything, we had to figure this out for ourselves. you see the humor in this the ones that experience things and you think would have the best chance to actually make it through this maze are the ones that cannot even play.

powessy
I appreciate your explanation, but it really has nothing to do with the Left Hand Path.

Quantum physicists discovered that physical atoms are made up of vortices of energy that are constantly spinning and vibrating. Matter, at its tiniest observable level, is energy, and >human consciousness is connected to it<, human consciousness can influence its behavior and even re-structure it.

Scientists are tricksters, I warn you. They may say words like "spin" and "frequency", but when talking about quantum mechanics, they don't mean little clock hands or pendulums. Neither do they attribute sexual kinks to particles when they talk about "top" or "bottom", those are simply two more dimensions used in the equations.

If you are asking about Judaism, I can't give you an answer. There is no one view that can be called THE Jewish understanding.
Rabbi, will you at least give us a brief overview of the major opinions, and your own?

Back