Man, it's always something!

Namaste Jesus

Praise the Lord and Enjoy the Chai
Veteran Member
Reaction score
In addition to my other health woes, I have this wonky disc in my lower back that likes to slide if I'm not careful. I wear a back support 24/7 to help prevent this, but every now and then... So yesterday, out it goes. Oh, not lifting or maneuvering a heavy object mind you, but putting on my damn socks!

Well in addition to being quite painful, it also necessitates I walk with a cane. Now the way the disc moved, the cane is most effective in my left hand. Ah, but there's a catch. I have tendinitis in my left wrist and that's really been acting up lately. So at the moment, it's a close race which hurts more. Think the back is edging out the wrist though. :eek:

Oh no, back pain sucks. Hope you get better soon!

Well in addition to being quite painful, it also necessitates I walk with a cane. Now the way the disc moved, the cane is most effective in my left hand. Ah, but there's a catch. I have tendinitis in my left wrist and that's really been acting up lately. So at the moment, it's a close race which hurts more. Think the back is edging out the wrist though.
We all have come or will come to that if we want to live eternally. Buddha realized it at an early age. I understand it now. My teeth are leaving me, but no problem, I have a dentist as my son-in-law.

Oh, teeth were the something just before Thanksgiving. Cracked a molar eating walnuts! Ended up getting a root canal and crown. That's only the 3rd time I've been to a dentist in my life. Last time was 34 years ago. Still have all my teeth, but 2, counting the dead one I have now with a crown on it.

Then just after Christmas, I tore a tendon in my left wrist playing guitar! Still wearing a brace for that. On the bright side, though my back is still not 100%, having to use a cane with my left hand, seems to be relieving my tendinitis. Ah, can't wait for the next adventure! :D

Ok, so we have friends dying unexpectedly, emergency root canal, back goes out, pet kitty dies, what next? How about Balanitis and Phimosis! I'll spare you the gory details, you can google it if your interested but be forewarned, it ain't pretty! Yay me! o_O

Ok, so we have friends dying unexpectedly, emergency root canal, back goes out, pet kitty dies, what next? How about Balanitis and Phimosis! I'll spare you the gory details, you can google it if your interested but be forewarned, it ain't pretty! Yay me! o_O
Hang in there NJ. Grateful for all you do around here

I have learned on can go thru med school in your 20s...or just wait decades and as maladies occur to you and your friends ...you can learn all their Latin namea then!

Lo and behold, the barrage of antibiotic and anti-fungals seem to be working! May have dodged a bullet there. Docs were talking circumcision. No simple surgery at my age! :eek:

I have learned on can go thru med school in your 20s...or just wait decades and as maladies occur to you and your friends ...you can learn all their Latin namea then!
You got that right. Between my late mom's ailments, my own and internet research, I'm almost a qualified practitioner! LOL

Back