The Christian Godhead (Trinity) is What Science Calls the Atom

Base12

Reaction score

The Christian Godhead, or what some refer to as the Trinity, is often described as something that is very difficult, if not impossible to quantify with precise terminology. This is unfortunate, even ironic, because the Godhead is explained in exact detail in the Bible. Moreover, the concept of the Godhead is so straightforward, even a child could understand it.

So, why do so many folks struggle with defining the Godhead? The answer may have to do with the fact that the meaning of the Godhead is so utterly profound, many, if not most, simply cannot handle the extraordinary Revelation it teaches.

Two verses are all we need to get started.

Hebrews 11:3
"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

Because there is much to unpack in the above verse, we will break it into pieces.

Worlds
The word ‘worlds’ is what we would call our current reality. In other words, it is everything that exists in the Universe.

Framed
The word ‘framed’ describes the very foundation of how our reality manifests itself. In other words, the physical matter that we see all around us does not simply ‘exist’, but rather it has an origin. It is created from ‘something’. That something originates from outside of our Space/Time continuum.

Word of God
The ‘something’ that all physical matter manifests from is called the Word of God. The best way to describe what this means is to think of software code that generates graphics on a computer screen. The Word of God generates our 3D reality in a similar manner. Some would describe this process as a ‘Simulation’. Scientists are beginning to theorize that we do in fact live in a type of Simulation. The Bible taught this concept thousands of years ago.

Things Which are Seen
This one is easy. ‘Things which are seen’ is all of the physical matter we can see in our entire Universe.

Were Not Made of Things Which Do Appear
This may be difficult for some to receive. All the matter in the Universe is made from something that is completely invisible to us. It is made by the so called ‘Invisible Man in the Sky’ that the atheists love to make fun of. In short, it is the Word of God ‘software code’ that is generating and manifesting our reality. The reason God is invisible is because God, in his highest form, exists as pure information.

Now that we have studied the first verse, let us now look at the second and final verse that solves the riddle once and for all…

Romans 1:20
“For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse”

Again, we will break things down…

Invisible Things of Him
We know what that is now. The ‘Invisible Things of Him’ is the Word of God acting as a software code generating physical matter.

Clearly Seen
How can that which is invisible to us be ‘clearly seen’? You know the answer to that as well.

Understood By the Things That Are Made
Of course. This is all a review of what we learned in Hebrews 11:3. We understand that physical reality is created by the invisible Word of God, again acting as a software code generating our 3D world not unlike the move The Matrix.

Even
This is a special word in the King James Bible. The word ‘even’ is the same as the phrase ‘in other words’. This is Key to understanding the next word.

Godhead
Finally, we come to the word we have all been waiting for. What Romans 1:20 is ultimately teaching is that the ‘things that are made’ (physical matter) are made of something the Bible calls the Godhead.

Here is how the verse would look with modern translation…

“…being understood by the things that are made, [in other words] his eternal power and Godhead…”

And there you have it. Things that are made = The Godhead = Atoms.

A more accurate way of explaining it is that what the Bible calls the Godhead is what Science calls Atoms. This is fact, not theory. The Bible has laid all of this out for us as succinctly as possible. In fact, the verse ends with ‘they are without excuse’. This should be a very sobering statement to the Student of the Word. God has made it plain, yet very few understand. There is no excuse for not knowing what the Godhead/Trinity is… period.

mhp-0828.png

Sorry these stretches make me chuckle.

Ever since Galleleo told the church no, the sun does not revolve around the earth the apologetics have been striving to align a religious text of beautiful allegory and prose into something it isn't.

But what the heck...so no more heaven? God is always in everything....done.

Or do we now have to worship all atoms?

Sorry these stretches make me chuckle.

Nothing was 'stretched', but chuckle away if that makes you feel better about yourself. Personally, I do not laugh at information that is over my head, but rather I appreciate it and try to learn from it.

Ever since Galleleo told the church no, the sun does not revolve around the earth the apologetics have been striving to align a religious text of beautiful allegory and prose into something it isn't.

Good for them. They should try harder next time.

But what the heck...so no more heaven? God is always in everything....done.

What are you even talking about? There are three heavens. Try being more specific in your questions.

Or do we now have to worship all atoms?

Neither the OP, nor the Bible teaches such a thing. Why introduce such an ignorant concept? Your comments are not only disrespectful, but reek of arrogance. You should try appreciating the fact that folks take time out of their busy day to contribute to this forum, especially when the information is valuable and highly sought after. Just because you do not understand, that does not mean others do not.

The Christian Godhead, or what some refer to as the Trinity, is often described as something that is very difficult, if not impossible to quantify with precise terminology. This is unfortunate, even ironic, because the Godhead is explained in exact detail in the Bible. Moreover, the concept of the Godhead is so straightforward, even a child could understand it.

So, why do so many folks struggle with defining the Godhead? The answer may have to do with the fact that the meaning of the Godhead is so utterly profound, many, if not most, simply cannot handle the extraordinary Revelation it teaches.

"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

Because there is much to unpack in the above verse, we will break it into pieces.

Worlds
The word ‘worlds’ is what we would call our current reality. In other words, it is everything that exists in the Universe.

Framed
The word ‘framed’ describes the very foundation of how our reality manifests itself. In other words, the physical matter that we see all around us does not simply ‘exist’, but rather it has an origin. It is created from ‘something’. That something originates from outside of our Space/Time continuum.

Word of God
The ‘something’ that all physical matter manifests from is called the Word of God. The best way to describe what this means is to think of software code that generates graphics on a computer screen. The Word of God generates our 3D reality in a similar manner. Some would describe this process as a ‘Simulation’. Scientists are beginning to theorize that we do in fact live in a type of Simulation. The Bible taught this concept thousands of years ago.

Things Which are Seen
This one is easy. ‘Things which are seen’ is all of the physical matter we can see in our entire Universe.

This may be difficult for some to receive. All the matter in the Universe is made from something that is completely invisible to us. It is made by the so called ‘Invisible Man in the Sky’ that the atheists love to make fun of. In short, it is the Word of God ‘software code’ that is generating and manifesting our reality. The reason God is invisible is because God, in his highest form, exists as pure information.

Now that we have studied the first verse, let us now look at the second and final verse that solves the riddle once and for all…

“For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse”

Invisible Things of Him
We know what that is now. The ‘Invisible Things of Him’ is the Word of God acting as a software code generating physical matter.

Clearly Seen
How can that which is invisible to us be ‘clearly seen’? You know the answer to that as well.

Of course. This is all a review of what we learned in Hebrews 11:3. We understand that physical reality is created by the invisible Word of God, again acting as a software code generating our 3D world not unlike the move The Matrix.

Even
This is a special word in the King James Bible. The word ‘even’ is the same as the phrase ‘in other words’. This is Key to understanding the next word.

Godhead
Finally, we come to the word we have all been waiting for. What Romans 1:20 is ultimately teaching is that the ‘things that are made’ (physical matter) are made of something the Bible calls the Godhead.

“…being understood by the things that are made, [in other words] his eternal power and Godhead…”

A more accurate way of explaining it is that what the Bible calls the Godhead is what Science calls Atoms. This is fact, not theory. The Bible has laid all of this out for us as succinctly as possible. In fact, the verse ends with ‘they are without excuse’. This should be a very sobering statement to the Student of the Word. God has made it plain, yet very few understand. There is no excuse for not knowing what the Godhead/Trinity is… period
Super interesting. I like concrete analogies.
Not sure I agree with the idea that the Trinity is "spelled out in detail" in the Bible.
Not sure I agree with the "concept is so simple a child can understand it" If that were so -- it wouldn't be so necessary to have such high concept theology books about Paterology, Christology, and Pneumatology.

Worlds

Framed

Word of God

Things Which are Seen

Invisible Things of Him

Clearly Seen

Even

Godhead

A more accurate way of explaining it is that what the Bible calls the Godhead is what Science calls Atoms. This is fact, not theory. The Bible has laid all of this out for us as succinctly as possible. In fact, the verse ends with ‘they are without excuse’. This should be a very sobering statement to the Student of the Word. God has made it plain, yet very few understand. There is no excuse for not knowing what the Godhead/Trinity is… period.

My question would be -- how did you find out?
Are there materials you have been reading you could post links to?
Titles of books?
Or is this a conclusion you arrived at personally?

I always find it fascinating all the trinities in nature and science. God really does declare Himself or shall I say themselves!! In creation. I have had distinct experiences with all three at various points in my life to know without a doubt all three are separate individuals in which I have a relationship with. The Holy Spirit led me to Jesus and Jesus led me to my Father in Heaven.

I always find it fascinating all the trinities in nature and science. God really does declare Himself or shall I say themselves!! In creation. I have had distinct experiences with all three at various points in my life to know without a doubt all three are separate individuals in which I have a relationship with. The Holy Spirit led me to Jesus and Jesus led me to my Father in Heaven.
The distinctness you describe reminds me of the Mormon concept of the trinity rather than the classical Christian concept.
Is that your theology?

Nope. Just a non denominational bible believing spirit filled born again Christian. Nothing extra. Denominations bring divisions. The only way to the Father is through His Son Jesus Christ revealed to us by the Holy Spirit. I'm curious what the classical Christian concept of the trinity is that you speak of?

My question would be -- how did you find out?
Are there materials you have been reading you could post links to?
Titles of books?
Or is this a conclusion you arrived at personally?
I have literally spent decades researching this and similar topics. I used to keep track of videos, websites, forum posts, links, etc. However, as you probably know, the internet has a way of making things disappear after a while. All I can do is post these messages in hopes that someone else will continue the research. Even those end up being deleted and censored over time.

All I really do is just follow a bunch of simple rules when it comes to interpretation. The main rule I use is to just believe what I read and not try to change anything. What I have found is that the Church in general tends to change words here and there to make the Bible say things it does not. That is probably why the research I post sounds so strange to some people.

I have literally spent decades researching this and similar topics. I used to keep track of videos, websites, forum posts, links, etc. However, as you probably know, the internet has a way of making things disappear after a while. All I can do is post these messages in hopes that someone else will continue the research. Even those end up being deleted and censored over time.

All I really do is just follow a bunch of simple rules when it comes to interpretation. The main rule I use is to just believe what I read and not try to change anything. What I have found is that the Church in general tends to change words here and there to make the Bible say things it does not. That is probably why the research I post sounds so strange to some people.
Do you have a website of your own where you could post these things?
Also, there is always The Wayback Machine for finding snapshots of old websites that are no longer maintained

Nope. Just a non denominational bible believing spirit filled born again Christian. Nothing extra. Denominations bring divisions. The only way to the Father is through His Son Jesus Christ revealed to us by the Holy Spirit. I'm curious what the classical Christian concept of the trinity is that you speak of?
Describing the members of the trinity as separate individuals reminded me of that. My understanding of the classical concept of the trinity contains the notion of their being distinct persons, but also all are one. It could be your belief is closer to the classical concept (most Protestants are or try to be) Oneness Pentecostals see God in a way that the Church of old would have called Modalism, and with Mormonism they see the three persons as fully distinct and separate, in a way their critics call Tritheism. Within classical Christianity, the Catholics and the Orthodox have debated one another not so much on the Trinity, where they largely agree, but on the nature of Christ, whether he has a dual nature or one nature which is both fully human and fully divine. The fine distinctions are often difficult to follow. Always interesting.

I am glad there is interest in this topic. I will post more details in a bit. The story does not end with the Godhead. This information unlocks other Mysteries in the Bible. :)

You shared your idea of the Trinity as represented by the atom earlier.
When it comes to things like classical church questions like the nature of Christ, whether he has both a human nature and a divine nature, or one nature that is both fully human and fully devine... has your research given you insight into that?

When it comes to things like classical church questions like the nature of Christ, whether he has both a human nature and a divine nature, or one nature that is both fully human and fully devine... has your research given you insight into that?
Indeed. I will post my thoughts on this next. :cool:

I am glad there is interest in this topic. I will post more details in a bit. The story does not end with the Godhead. This information unlocks other Mysteries in the Bible. :)
Yes I'm always interested in theological topics and the nitty gritty

To my knowledge and to biblical understanding all three are separate individuals and one God. Three in one. You can get the picture from Jesus's baptism

Matthew 3:16-17
When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”

There are so many facets to the nature of Christ, I am not sure where to begin, so I will begin at the top as to what I believe.

Outside of our Universe, God is 'One' (Spiritual).
Inside of our Universe, God is 'Three' (Physical).

Outside of our Universe, The Godhead merges into a single unified field of infinite energy and information. The Bible calls this a 'Consuming Fire'...

Hebrews 12:29
"For our God is a consuming fire."

In the Bible, fire represents light, power (Electromagnetism) as well as wisdom and information. Jesus would be the 'Word' that is entangled in all of that...

John 1:1
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

Inside of our Universe, the infinite field of energy and information (God as One) manifests as physical matter (God as Three). That is when the Wave becomes Particles. Thus, another way of putting it...

Outside of our Universe, God is 'Waves'.
Inside of our Universe, God is 'Particles'.

lf one is familiar with the Double Slit Experiment, the above should make some sense. We cannot observe the Wave. That is why no one can see God's face and live. It would be like Neo seeing the 'code'.

Somehow, Jesus is entangled between the two worlds of Wave and Particle in a way that none of us could ever be. Not only can Jesus see the software code, he *is* the software code. That is why Jesus can transfigure. He has access to the Wave Function without collapsing it. We are not authorized to do that.

To my knowledge and to biblical understanding all three are separate individuals and one God. Three in one. You can get the picture from Jesus's baptism

Matthew 3:16-17
When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”
That's roughly as I understand it the classical approach. The illustration from the quote -- well this is what I always wonder about hermeneutics: If you have the interpretation first, you can sort of see how the verse in question might illustrate the idea. But reading the text on one's own, without any of the history and tradition of theology, creeds, hermeneutics, etc: if you didn't know the interpretation the culture the traditions etc one might never, on one's own, develop the theory of the trinity based on the verse. It's not self-evident as such.

Historically, divisions led to the creation of denominations. Then, the denominations, when particularly prideful or dogmatic, sometimes sowed further division.

Back