The Christian Godhead (Trinity) is What Science Calls the Atom

Do we know that?
My belief is summed up in the Hymn of Colossians (1:15-20):

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
For in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible,
Whether thrones or dominions
Or rulers or authorities—
All things were created through him and for him.
And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
And he is the head of the body, the church.

He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead,
That in everything he might be preeminent.
For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell,
And through him to reconcile to himself all things,
Making peace by the blood of his cross,
Whether on earth or in heaven.

I read 'in him all things were created' to mean he is logos, all things are logoi,

And 'He is before all things' to mean just that, before the cosmos, and everything in it.

He was before there was any thing.

He was before there was any thing.
I said:
I believe the walls that limit the house of Spirit are not walls of time and space but of Love -- in the greater spiritual sense that all things are one, and return to the One.
What lies beyond?

@Base12
It's Plato's cave. Light is the shadow of God, imo. We see only the shadows on the walls of our timespace dimension of nature, of the true reality that casts those shadows.
I believe the Bible agrees with you.

Hebrews 8:5
"Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount."

We are three dimensional shadows of a higher dimension or state of being. When I hear the term 'Higher Self', I interpret it as a literal thing. There is a 'higher' form of us that exists outside the 'walls' as you say.

By your thesis, you and I are made of atoms, and if the Trinity is what the atom is, then we are Trinity. and if we are the Godhead, then how can it be that we do not know that?
That is the riddle that I believe is hidden in the verse. You figured it out, which is really cool. :cool:

In the case of Jesus, there is the word 'fullness'. It may be that Jesus had something 'extra' within his atoms.

To my knowledge and to biblical understanding all three are separate individuals and one God. Three in one. You can get the picture from Jesus's baptism

Matthew 3:16-17
When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”

I do not recall if I addressed the above.

All Life contains the Holy Ghost/Spirit of God. It is the Electromagnetism that quickens us and keeps us alive.

Water Baptism is a 'renewal'. It is a promise that was made long ago and remembered as well as acknowledged by the one being baptized...

Titus 3:5
"Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost"

By your thesis, you and I are made of atoms, and if the Trinity is what the atom is, then we are Trinity. and if we are the Godhead, then how can it be that we do not know that?
We are a drop in the ocean of G!d...part n parcel. When wade waste deep in the ocean and.scoop a pail full to bring back to my kids...it is the ocean, but not the whole ocean.

Reactions: RJM
It just shows how they can "grasp at straws" to belief their church coprolite...

Back