Something wrong with Christianity?

I don't really have anything to say about me, I will be talking about the flesh.

I should not need to read the Code of Conduct but the internet is not a democracy so I can be removed for any reason.

I will not change my own behavior to comply with etiquette, but I do not set out to transgress either.

Romans 13:9-10
Why join if you don't want to be cooperative and collegial?

You have not even hinted at respect, and it's clear this has none either.

My intention here is to talk on topics that interest me, but you apparently haven't even noticed there is a topic here.
It's not that people didn't notice the topic. The request to introduce yourself and read the code of conduct is per usual.
Your response was to reject it and it sounded rather snippy.
What is it about that request that troubled you?
What's up? Why be unfriendly and noncompliant? What does it serve?

It's sad that he's giving up so fast. Do you walk into a room without observing strangers first before blasting into conversation? No.. most people will observe and guage the temperature and the people and then introduce themselves. It's manners and respect. This may be a forum but it's a type of home for regular posters we like to know who we are talking to and why they are here and what they believe. That's how we find common ground and start conversations in trying to get to know each other. We don't have to agree on anything but we can still be friends if not friends then mutual respect as human beings trying to navigate this life. Jesus didn't barge into a room condemning people.. He came into a room and ministered with love and compassion.

It's sad that he's giving up so fast. Do you walk into a room without observing strangers first before blasting into conversation? No.. most people will observe and guage the temperature and the people and then introduce themselves. It's manners and respect. This may be a forum but it's a type of home for regular posters we like to know who we are talking to and why they are here and what they believe. That's how we find common ground and start conversations in trying to get to know each other. We don't have to agree on anything but we can still be friends if not friends then mutual respect as human beings trying to navigate this life. Jesus didn't barge into a room condemning people.. He came into a room and ministered with love and compassion.
I was going to put in my two cents on the matter, but the original poster came in swinging and appears to have left us for good. Maybe I'll comment later if the poster comes back. One thing I do like about this forum is that the people who come in here blindly swinging sure don't last long.

It's not that people didn't notice the topic. The request to introduce yourself and read the code of conduct is per usual.
Your response was to reject it and it sounded rather snippy.
What is it about that request that troubled you?
What's up? Why be unfriendly and noncompliant? What does it serve?

Mostly it's the fact it had absolutely nothing to do with the topic and dude just wasting my time... kinda like you are still...

Last edited:
They d
They felt challenged by my welcome post, which derailed the thread.

I'm not going to talk about them in their absence.

It was off topic and useless...

You've destroyed this thread by interfering in a stupid way.

Nothing about this admin is mature or polite.

Now this thread is about irrelevant bs instead of something interesting.
Feel free to turn it around then!

As an Atheist, I don't have much to say about your issues with aspects of Christianity, so I'll stay out of that particular discussion.

But by all means, get back on topic.

Feel free to turn it around then!

As an Atheist, I don't have much to say about your issues with aspects of Christianity, so I'll stay out of that particular discussion.

But by all means, get back on topic.

No one will even address the topic again, your drive by has destroyed it... congrats.

If we look at Hebrews 7:1-28 we can understand that Christians are no longer to have anything to do with the lesser covenant, that it cannot perfect us while Jesus can...
What is the lesser covenant in this context? I didn´t find it in the passage you referred to.

Back