Jesus Christ, he will return?

Postmaster

Reaction score
So ancient Hebrew Scriptures prophesied Jesus Christ's coming. The bible (New Testament) also originally Hebrew and Greek, Latin scripture, states that Jesus will return. Now we know that the 3 wise men predicted Jesus's coming, now I have heard the 3 wise men, originated from Iran, I have heard that they have originated from Ethiopia and even claims that they came from as far as Tibet.

Ok, it is said that history repeats itself. But I have heard something which I would agree with more, they say that history rhymes. The last time Jesus came, the romans were in the Middle East. Now what we have is the USA is in the Middle East. If I had to pick a place for the return of Jesus I would say, the Middle East once again, maybe even Iran, it seems to me only Iran is untouched by western domination in this world. Maybe it’s too soon for Jesus to revisit us? What do people think? Is there going to be an other religious movement? The bible also talks about the end to the world, we can all see what happening to the weather.. Maybe this seems to be a good time, for his return? It should be possible to predict him coming, after all the 3 wise men did. Any wise men here?

Hmmm, seems like you should check out the Baha'i Faith. Baha'u'llah, the founder of the Baha'i Faith, was from Iran before he was exiled to Akka, in Israel.

He is not coming back for everyone. He is coming back for those who are waiting and expecting him and to gather those who love him.

The whole chapter of Matt 24 explains this.

(Mat 24:34-37 KJV) [size=+1]"Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. [/size]{35} [size=+1]Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. [/size]{36} [size=+1]But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. [/size]{37} [size=+1]But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." [/size]

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.

Yes He Will, Twice, Once In The Air, And Then On The Mount Of Olives:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I will be expetcing him, I only hope I'm not blind. As for

Hmmm, seems like you should check out the Baha'i Faith. Baha'u'llah, the founder of the Baha'i Faith, was from Iran before he was exiled to Akka, in Israel.
I will view false prophet’s scripts in the bible and if I feel this is worthy I will look into it more.. Thanks for your help.

I just looked up Baha'i Faith, I read some of the words of Baha'u'llah and must say they are very wise and grasping, I often talked about this life as a mere illusion and Baha'u'llah words have given me some security. I'll be keeping my ears pealed. I don't care about his teaching, I care about his life style and his hypocracy, if any :)

http://www.bahaullah.net/

[font=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][size=-1]Praise be to God, the hearts of the friends are united and linked together, whether they be from the east or the west, from north or from south, whether they be German, French, Japanese, American, and whether they pertain to the white, the black, the red, the yellow or the brown race. Variations of colour, of land and of race are of no importance in the Baha'i Faith; on the contrary, Baha'i unity overcometh them all and doeth away with all these fancies and imaginations.
(`Abdu'l-Baha: Selections ... [/size][/font][font=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][size=-1]`Abdu'l-Baha[/size][/font][font=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][size=-1], Pages: 112-113)[/size][/font]
O My servants! There shineth nothing else in Mine heart except the unfading light of the Morn of Divine guidance, and out of My mouth proceedeth naught but the essence of truth, which the Lord your God hath revealed. Follow not, therefore, your earthly desires, and violate not the Covenant of God, nor break your pledge to Him. With firm determination, with the whole affection of your heart, and with the full force of your words, turn ye unto Him, and walk not in the ways of the foolish. The world is but a show, vain and empty, a mere nothing, bearing the semblance of reality. Set not your affections upon it. Break not the bond that uniteth you with your Creator, and be not of those that have erred and strayed from His ways.
([font=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][size=-1]Baha'u'llah[/size][/font][font=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][size=-1]: Gleanings, Page: 328)[/size][/font]

Yes, many of Baha'u'llah's words are pretty amazing. :)

There is a Baha'i section in this forum plus a few regular Baha'i posters who would be happy to answer your questions, I'm sure.

As for lifestyle, Baha'u'llah, although born into a somewhat wealthy family, spent pretty much all of his life in exile or in prison. His life, under these conditions, was extraordinary.

peace,
lunamoth

Last edited:
BTW, I just noticed that your link above is for a splinter group and not the Baha'i Faith as it is practiced by over 5 million people worldwide. For a link to the Baha'i Faith, check:

www.bahai.org

peace,
lunamoth

Very very interesting, I had no idea and as you can see in my first post in this topic, I had some pull towards Iran inside of me. If this is true, why does religion follow the trend of re-invention and why is one word not enough? Christianity came out of Juadism and Christianity tells us there will be a return of Christ, but Jesus came as a Jew. Now he comes as a born Muslim which opposed Christianity? Maybe these kind of questions are what blind people or come from blind people?

Not liking the idea he had children. Holy men I feel should be devoted to God. Should stay pure in this sense. also he came from a wealthy family, maybe the idea that Iran had a prophet (Zoroastra) in the past made people believe that they could also be a chosen one, especially people that live in wealth and let there heads high.. I class myself as a Christian theologist with my whole life to decide which path to take. May that be anyway. Also Jesus will be returning towards the end of the world... Maybe further then we expect but it wasn't in the 1800s when Baha'u'llah was a live. We should see mircles.

The again, who knows. I'm still researching this relgion.

The more I read about Baha'i the more I'm getting drawn into it.. I'm just shocked how I said Iran, in my topic starter, without any reason and witout even having a clue about Baha'i....

Dear PM

Yes the Cosmic Christ will return.

First the Christ seed within man is growing so that we can all be Christ/GOD energy in practice and action. He is inspiring and working through those that are listening, he is imparting his vision of peace to all people's cultures and religions, to some he will speak as Allah, to others as Jesus, to others as Buddha he gives the name that resonates with the person hearing the message. Some just feel compelled by compassionate action and this is Christ the Lionheart, the Lion of Judah working from within the human form through the heart.

The Christ Vision of Peace will plant a new tree of life that is ecological, sustainable, compassionate and loving, honouring all sentient beings and life forms and especially human rights.

Then there will be peace on earth.

We are laying the red carpet for his arrival.

Then he will come once more, not just for Christians but for everyman, woman and child that survives the end times.

He said 'he will not come until there is peace on earth' so we have a lot of work to do to achieve his vision of peace and heaven on earth and there is no time to waste.

If he came now people would not accept him, like they did not accept him before, they would not believe him. They would hold tightly to there existing beliefs and bibles and not hear or embrace what he has to say.

Love beyond measure

Sacredstar

Dear PM

Yes the Cosmic Christ will return.

First the Christ seed within man is growing so that we can all be Christ/GOD energy in practice and action. He is inspiring and working through those that are listening, he is imparting his vision of peace to all people's cultures and religions, to some he will speak as Allah, to others as Jesus, to others as Buddha he gives the name that resonates with the person hearing the message. Some just feel compelled by compassionate action and this is Christ the Lionheart, the Lion of Judah working from within the human form through the heart.

The Christ Vision of Peace will plant a new tree of life that is ecological, sustainable, compassionate and loving, honouring all sentient beings and life forms and especially human rights.

Then there will be peace on earth.

We are laying the red carpet for his arrival.

Then he will come once more, not just for Christians but for everyman, woman and child that survives the end times.

He said 'he will not come until there is peace on earth' so we have a lot of work to do to achieve his vision of peace and heaven on earth and there is no time to waste in us creating the Kingdom of Love in preparation for his return.

If he came now people would not accept him, like they did not accept him before, they would not believe him. They would hold tightly to there existing beliefs, bibles and scriptures and would not embrace or hear what he comes to say.

Love beyond measure

Sacredstar

Sacred Star,
Yes, in this sense it is beautiful, for there would no longer be division.
Consciousness permeates all and none could claim -this God is mine alone- for all would be integrated expression. Christ consciousness beyond all known of a biblical historic Christ, transcended into a new era of enlightenment. New being encoded in the whole of humanity brings forth not only one but many. And salvation in a humanity taking responsibility for self and own action in the love and compassion of being.

So ancient Hebrew Scriptures prophesied Jesus Christ's coming.

oh, no, they didn't. this is very far from being accepted, nor will it ever be. we can argue about it if you like, but such an idea is totally alien to judaism, as is the divinity of jesus.

b'shalom

bananabrain

I see... Certainly got me thinking.

But the Jewish faith has been and is still waiting for there prophet to be sent by God.. Its been a very long time, wouldn't you agree?

Dear BB

I speak not of the divinity of Jesus I speak of GOD and GOD does not care what we call him as long as we get the job done. To me Jesus is Jesus but GOD is GOD they are different to me and GOD manifests through us all when we allow it to be. Yes GOD as sent his messengers, teachers and prophets to help guide humanity in all religions and cultures but to me the source from whence they came is the same. From my own perspective one of the problems down the ages is that man finds it hard to give the simple words received, somehow they feel they need to elaborate and extend the message for more understanding and I see this happens in modern day. But yet GOD as shared with me that it is the message that is important not the messenger and to be true to GOD it is important that we only share the words given and let others interpret as they wish. Not sure why I am writing this but I am sure you will understand. I feel that many prophets have added their own take on the message which is where many differences come in, because man's consciousness can be tainted and clouded with their own prejudice and issues, hence the importance of having a clear lens of conciousness to ensure that clarity is assured. So when all religions let go of their attachments then all can become one with GOD.

Dear Ciel

Yes i agree, this is GOD's wish no division, no separation, all in oneness with the source and the source of all creation. I thought this message was beautiful and I keep it close to my heart, its intent is for all all humanity, so Ciel may your light continue to shine brightly and emanate throughout the universe.

"You are the light of the world,
the flame of love that purifies
whatever stands in the way
of complete oneness with GOD"

Love beyond measure

Sacredstar

Postmaster said:
So ancient Hebrew Scriptures prophesied Jesus Christ's coming. The bible (New Testament) also originally Hebrew and Greek, Latin scripture, states that Jesus will return. Now we know that the 3 wise men predicted Jesus's coming, now I have heard the 3 wise men, originated from Iran, I have heard that they have originated from Ethiopia and even claims that they came from as far as Tibet.

Ok, it is said that history repeats itself. But I have heard something which I would agree with more, they say that history rhymes. The last time Jesus came, the romans were in the Middle East. Now what we have is the USA is in the Middle East. If I had to pick a place for the return of Jesus I would say, the Middle East once again, maybe even Iran, it seems to me only Iran is untouched by western domination in this world. Maybe it’s too soon for Jesus to revisit us? What do people think? Is there going to be an other religious movement? The bible also talks about the end to the world, we can all see what happening to the weather.. Maybe this seems to be a good time, for his return? It should be possible to predict him coming, after all the 3 wise men did. Any wise men here?
Hello Postmaster,

Hmmm, unless you have decided to ignore John's Book of Revelations, Jesus' return seems quite clear. Armageddon, or "Harmageddon" literally means "mountain of Megiddo." "More battles, have been fought on the plain of Megiddo than on any other in the world." Here Barak overcame the Canaanites (Judges 4:15). Here Gideon defeated the Midianites (Judges 7). Here Saul was defeated by the Philistines. Here Ahaziah died, and here Pharaoh-Necho overthrew Josiah. Thus Megiddo had become fixed in the Hebrew mind as a place of deadly combat. It therefore fitly symbolizes the worldwide conflict between evil and righteousness.

To predict the coming of the Lord, would amount to trying to be a fortune teller. In fact the Lord says do not worry about it. He is specific. He also states specifically that no one knows the time, but the Father (Don't know about you, but I'm not up to asking the Father for a clue). The three "wise men" were actually called astrologers. in the old languages, or sages. Where they came from doesn't seem as important as what they did, or how long they took to do it (several years of traveling and searching I believe). When they found the child, he was already two years of age (not an infant in a manger). Hence one reason why Herod allegedly ordered all male children under the age of two killed).

The last time Jesus came, the Romans did not believe in Him. Much of America does. Rome wanted its "charge" to obey Ceasar. Do you really think the US wants the Middle East to "Obey" Bush?

Rome was a government of conquest for most of its existence. The United States has been a government of isolationists for most of its existence...

Iranians are not Arabs, they are Persians. Historically, Arabs and Hebrews (now Jews/Israelis) are half brothers. Therein lies the battle. The rest of us are as Dauer said "Ger" (strangers). Gog and Magog are a troubling point, as is the "massive Army from the East" crossing the Tigris river, and damming up the Euphrates.

Even the Qu'ran warns that 2/3rds of the people will die, even the faithful (it is talking about the Faithful Muslims, the righteous ones).

A thousand years ago, the Native Americans spoke of the weather going crazy then. There were no "white men", read that as Indo-European people, living in the United States (as far as we know for certain). Well maybe, if you think that Vikings touched down here circa 1300 AD (ACe).

Hah! :D I'm wise enough to know not to take that bet my friend. I can't even predict whether I live for another 24 hours, let alone the coming of the Lord.

However, by faith, I accept that He will physically return.

v/r

Q

To all on this thread. I go with sacredstar, the christ truth is being revealed to all. Remember Christ is not Jesus' last name, the annointed one, the messiah. There will and probably already has emerged a christ figure in some region of the world. If you compare us to the roman empire, jesus lived and died and many were oblivious to it. Not everyone heard and saw him when this happened. Some found out much later.

I read a great book by emmit fox who stated that the reason christ hasn't returned is because everyone is waiting for the physical manifestation. If we all searched ourselves for that truth we could fulfill the christ purpose for mankind. He also viewed the second coming as one who embraces jesus' teachings and is thus transformed by them. They have experienced the second coming.

So will he ome back in a cloud as the bible said? I don't know. God just may surprise us. Peace

Jesus will not come in the flesh again.

Return​
of Christ

Definition: Before leaving the earth, Jesus Christ promised to return. Thrilling events in connection with God’s Kingdom are associated with that promise. It should be noted that there is a difference between coming and presence. Thus, while a person’s coming (associated with his arrival or return) occurs at a given time, his presence may thereafter extend over a period of years. In the Bible the Greek word er´kho·mai (meaning "to come") is also used with reference to Jesus’ directing his attention to an important task at a specific time during his presence, namely, to his work as Jehovah’s executioner at the war of the great day of God the Almighty.
At Matthew 24:37 the Greek word pa·rou·si´a is used. Literally it means a "being alongside." Liddell and Scott’s Greek-English Lexicon (Oxford, 1968) gives "presence, of persons," as its first definition of pa·rou·si´a. The sense of the word is clearly indicated at Philippians 2:12, where Paul contrasts his presence (pa·rou·si´a) with his absence (a·pou·si´a). On the other hand, in Matthew 24:30, which tells of the "Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory" as Jehovah’s executioner at the war of Armageddon, the Greek word er·kho´me·non is used. Some translators use ‘coming’ for both Greek words, but those that are more careful convey the difference between the two

Back