CR Bible Jeopardy & Trivia Challenge

Straight and simple...What did Jesus say to indicate He was God (new testament)? He said two things that left no doubt as to who He was. (hint - alphabet), and (is all that).

You can't answer B-Boy...:D

v/r

Q

Basstian said:
Solomons mines are hard to find you have to look somewhere _ _ _ _ _ ?

HINT answer coined a phrase used when describing distance. with a slightly different spelling.
I didn't even see this post! Sorry, we must have posted close together.

v/r

Q

Basstian said:
LOL ya just skipped me You and bandit dont play fair :D
Me? He hauls butt to work, gets their and posts something then logs off?... you call that fair? Awww shucks.

ohhhh ok, I'm lookin' up your Solomon question.

v/r

Q;)

Q your answer for your question should be I AM if I am reading what you want. could be Alpha and Omega though.

But ya still need to answer mine. or Bandit or somebody else somebody anwser mine

Basstian said:
Solomons mines are hard to find you have to look somewhere _ _ _ _ _ ?

HINT answer coined a phrase used when describing distance. with a slightly different spelling.
I need another clue. You know there is tons of 'stuff' out there.
Did you get this from a crossword puzzle?:p

May I have at least the book this is coming from?
Kings, Chronicles 1 or 2?

Basstian said:
nope I thought of it fair and square.
It is easy enough one of the apes from there could get it :)
one of the apes from where? could get what?:p :p :p :p

no good Rascal:)

ships, Ophir, Africa, gold, wisdom, cedar and cypress trees. monkeys, more gold,

ivory, Jehoshaphat Hiram, Tyre, Sheba and more gold.

1KIngs10:22For the king had merchant ships at sea with the fleet of Hiram. Once every three years the merchant ships came bringing gold, silver, ivory, apes, and monkeys.

1Chr29:4three thousand talents of gold, of the gold of Ophir, and seven thousand talents of refined silver, to overlay the walls of the houses;

You win. I dont know. :(

LOL you got it Ophir is the land currently the region of ophar which coined the term according to archeolgists Afar

A focus on existential and psychological aspects of religious experience and denounces the literalism of the Bible.

This term is?

Ok I am not sure that would fall into the 66 books of the bible and thus unfair to make us guess Here is one. Name the priest that read the law when Nehemiah was rebuilding Jerusalem?

Basstian said:
Ok I am not sure that would fall into the 66 books of the bible and thus unfair to make us guess Here is one. Name the priest that read the law when Nehemiah was rebuilding Jerusalem?
very good question Bass:D .
I am going to guess it was Ezra and I believe he read the (book of the law of moses)to the people from sun up until noon or mid day. That is if we are talking about the same Nehemiah that we all love and hold dear to our hearts for the reforms and buidling he brought, bringing the people back into Jerusalem.

there was another reading in there i think but cant remember

Bellamente said:
A focus on existential and psychological aspects of religious experience and denounces the literalism of the Bible.

This term is?
Is it interpretation?

What two things did Peter not have for the lame man and what did Peter have to give?

Afterward, what three things did the lame man do in the sight of the people while entering the temple?

p.s. i am away for the weekend, everyone have a nice palm sunday:)

Back