The Nephilim Race

Read the thread and then decide: do you believe in the Nephilim Race?

• Total voters
Angels are never called sons of God.
The Bible says that the CHILDREN born from sons and daughters Came
afterward Hebrew 310 H310 אחר -'achar - akh-ar'
The hind part; generally used as an adverb or conjugation, after after (that, behind, beside, by, follow (after, end, remnant.

the children born from sons and daughters Came afterward
Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after THIS Hebrew 3651 כּן
kên / kane, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them.

giants were in the earth - also after THIS { After The Giants }
the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them.
Also - Angels are never called sons of God.

Last edited by a moderator:
what do You all think about it ? I see what You are saying. Sorry to jump in and interrupt but i was noticing that the two set of facts are not really related to one another.
Could it just be that the particular area of The Land, here, simply had giants in them and this land that had giants there in that land is where children were also born from the Sons Of God who were servants of God. ? Born to the Daughters of Men other men.
Gen 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be a hundred and twenty years.
Does not - Scriptures show that the term SONS OF GOD indicates that they are MEN OF GOD.

My take would be that the nephilim(and other names given in other religions/cultures) is that they were or are basically ET/human hybrids. And that more likely than not they didn't or don't come about via copulation, but rather genetic engineering.

In my opinion, *angels* and/or *demons* AND personal intervening *gods* and *god-men*(this last likely ET/human hybrids)were/are just E.T. races or beings which either were misinterpreted by ancient superstitious cultures...or perhaps in some cases intentionally misrepresented themselves as such.
More often than not...the former.

I also think it probable that because during the cambrian explosion and other pivotal points in history...evolution...particularly ours seemed to speed up, that most likely homosapiens were genetically engineered by ancient aliens(called *the gods* in ancient times) by mixing homoerectus dna and ET dna.
In a sense, we ARE the nephilim(or...Alien/human hybrids).

Last edited:
Back