The Nephilim Race

Read the thread and then decide: do you believe in the Nephilim Race?

• Total voters
Go Fish ? ( the card game or the favorite cheer at a Babylonian University )

I'm really curious as to which science books these guys have been reading. None that I've run across.

flow....:p

Are you stupid :confused:

Quite the OPPOSITE! Nature is DEvolving, not Evolving!!!

We are NOT taller than the NEPHILIM/Neandrethals.

Animals were MUCH BIGGER before the FLOOD.

Have you gone mad? CHECK THE FOSSIL RECORD! Everything, including the TREES, PLANTS, ANIMALS(Dragons/Dinosaurs, Giants)...etc.

You've really got to WAKE UP!:eek:

I think the question is whether you are or not, Divine.
In response to your statement that "we are NOT taller than the NEPHILIM/Neandrethals." (and that's Neanderthals by the way), we are, by average, much taller.
On average, Neanderthal males stood about 1.65 m tall (just under 5' 5") and were heavily built, and muscular due to their physical activity and robust bone structure. Females were about 1.53 to 1.57 m tall (about 5'–5'2").

I would say that maybe you need to do just a tad more research.

In response to your statement that "we are NOT taller than the NEPHILIM/Neandrethals." (and that's Neanderthals by the way), we are, by average, much taller.
On average, Neanderthal males stood about 1.65 m tall (just under 5' 5") and were heavily built, and muscular due to their physical activity and robust bone structure. Females were about 1.53 to 1.57 m tall (about 5'–5'2").

I'm just going to ignore Divine as it's pretty obvious the he/she/it will not listen to any counter argument, believes what he/she/it has already been told is true by other people, is totaly incapable of independant thought or reasoning and won't bother to do any reasurch or questioning of his/her/its own. Divine is a total waste of time, dna and effort and probably best ignored till he/she/it goes and crawls back under the rock it came from.

Maybe divine is just very young? Or maybe there is some other reason for the nature of his/her posts? Maybe very young and doing some debating exercise in which he/she must argue for the side with which he would least agree? (In which case, I submit there is most definitely some polish needed!)

But if the goal of these posts is to intentionally make certain groups of people look intolerent or ignorant, that's a different deal. There are individuals in just about any organization who do quite well in this area without any outside help.

If divine is sincere, then I would be most interested, like some others here have expressed, in discovering the research sources. :)

InPeace,
InLove

I'm just going to ignore Divine as it's pretty obvious the he/she/it will not listen to any counter argument, believes what he/she/it has already been told is true by other people, is totaly incapable of independant thought or reasoning and won't bother to do any reasurch or questioning of his/her/its own. Divine is a total waste of time, dna and effort and probably best ignored till he/she/it goes and crawls back under the rock it came from.

Unfortunately, one reads similar to the other, to those looking in...:eek:

No, you need to do more research. They have found even 36 ft Nephilim bones. Any 5.5 would have been a child...duh?

LOL!!! I knew it!!! You would have NO/ZERO proofs of the darwin/evolutionism MYTH. Typical...:rolleyes:

Go Fish ? ( the card game or the favorite cheer at a Babylonian University )

I'm really curious as to which science books these guys have been reading. None that I've run across.

flow....:p

See? There in lies your fantasies...you've relied on "indoctrinations" when in elementary schools by deceptions that as a 1st grader you could not refute.

But if you study for yourself...and use your own brain...you will KNOW THE TRUTH. Which is the "elephant in the living room".

I mean, you leave me perplexed at your mindset?

for starters...this forum does not allow me to post urls to other sites...so I am unable to provide you with the proper links to help educate and enlighten you to the truth. Maybe combine this...

answersingenesis...

.org/articles/am/v1/n1/radioactive-dating

christian...

worldviewnetwork.com/article.php?ArticleID=1428

dr

dino.

...plaingospel.com/seminar4_300k.wmv

you actually described yourself. Read your post again...and you will see.

but what has me perplexed the most is that we are in the year 2007! this is not 1970! you sound like an "old dog that that wont give up his old habits"...eventhough they have been proven "false" already.

we are the generation and/or era of the "POSTMODERNISTIC" mind. the generation/era that has "transcended" the modernistic mindset of "irrational doctrines and myths" of atheism/darwinism.

ALERT! We are not in 1967! This is the year 2007!!! Wake up! Transcend past the "INDOCTRINATION" of the 1960's!!!

Earth to the diehards! Darwinism is a MYTH! He wasnt even a scientist! He didnt graduate! His own professor wrote a book "debunking" his irrational and "make believe" idiology!!!

Again! Its 2007! Not 1967!!!;)

LOL!!! I knew it!!! You would have NO/ZERO proofs of the darwin/evolutionism MYTH. Typical...:rolleyes:
Actually it's a case of 'pearls before swine'... You're throwing out a load of baseless 'facts' which has no scientific backing (36ft neaderthal bones? were?when? tell me your source of information? The only sources of info you've listed so far are the Bible and a couple of religious websites. Not exactly unbiased then?) Try reading Richard Dawkins work (ignoring his anti religion stance) for a lot more information on evoulution as a first start. You'll find plenty of evidence just in his work to back evoulution. (he is biased admittedly, but then so are your sources of information so that shouldn't be a problem should it?)
When it come to 'getting facts right'- exactly were did the Vikings come from again? (you said Germany?) Hitler was Austrian (you claim German) Nazi Germany's/ Hitlers fixation with the idea of 'master race' was based on secular ideas, most notablely eugenics (you claim it was from worship of fallen angels) Wale bones found on moutaintops-any idea how mountains are formed over 10's of thousands of years- go find out and see if a flood is the only possible way for that to happen. Science has proven Noah's arc in iran with fish bones atop a mountain?- I've heard of and read about at least five 'arcs' found up different mountains in the middle/near east-no proof there, sorry mate. Every culture has it's own flood story? Not quite, there are plenty of flood storys from cultures living neard rivers and oceons- the further inland you go- or into moutinaous regions- there seems to be a sudden lack of flood myths. What, they didn't notice being underwater for over 40 days and nights? maybe the fallen angels protected them? maybe God isn't as powerful and efficient as He claims? and as all these flood storys have a Noah like figure for that culture maybe God simply lied to Noah (and the rest of us) when he said the point was to wipe out all of humanity and start again with him and his family (so God condones incest a second time in the bible- the first being Adam & Eve populating the world with their children) and also, were did the extra water come from? this flood apparantly covered even the tallest mountain (unless this is another example of God being a liar?)- there isn't enough water on the entire planet for that.
As for 36ft Neaderthal bones... lol-that's funny, good one...

you actually described yourself. Read your post again...and you will see.

;)
Actually I used to believe the Bible account 100%, it was through challenging and questioning that I have come to believe what I believe now- I'm not afraid of new ideas, challenges to my belief or faith and I'm open to new information- you haven't provided any of the above. Other people on this site have-even ones who've critisised me on this thread, and I enjoy disscussions with them. I haven't noticed you getting involved in any other threads yet-why not?

I would have put "sitting on fence" aka: "maybe yes, maybe no" as my poll answer.
lol, when the fence is shaken, the poll sitter might have a rude awakening (and a painful introduction), to deciding, which way...

lol, when the fence is shaken, the poll sitter might have a rude awakening (and a painful introduction), to deciding, which way...

he he he........need more information ...plead ignorance ...........I need to compare what you guys have written and rambled about here with googling and other info. Then I'll get off my fence.

he he he........need more information ...plead ignorance ...........I need to compare what you guys have written and rambled about here with googling and other info. Then I'll get off my fence.

Enjoy your supper and family...:D

v/r

Joshua
Q

Hi all I am new to this board, and I have a question? I have read Genesis 6 about the Sons of God and I believe that they are the Falling Angels. and where it says ALSO AFTER THAT.

So here is my question? if God destroyed all the giants in the flood, how did the giants do ot again?

Please can some one help me in this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite surprised that majority believes in this crap! And the 36 ft. Neanderthal bone!! I am given to understand that Neanderthal stood shorter than modern humans.

Other than the Cambion mythology of women got pregnant by Angels (ie Incubus) in the pre-scientific era that had no other explention for pregnancy, except 'virgin births' and the like, the legends of the tall race related to our ancestors, the Cromagnons.

'Cro-Magnons were anatomically modern, straight limbed and tall compared to the contemporaneous Neanderthals. They are thought to have been on average 176.2 cm (5 feet 9 1⁄3 inches) tall,[30] though large males may have stood as tall as 195 cm (6 feet 5 inches) and taller.[31

Perhaps these legends descend to us from the Neanderthal side?

Back