Paradox and Religion

Paladin said:
I submit however that we have paradox because of logic rather than inspite of it. The fact that we see a conflict within a thing because it seems to condradict itself, yet does it remain whole, offends our sense of logic. The spiritual person picks up on the beautiful interplay of spirit upon itself which on the outer looks to condradict itself, but within, is rich in spiritual truth.

Is this what you mean?

Peace
Beautifully put. :)

Paladin said:
Hi Lunamoth,
I submit however that we have paradox because of logic rather than inspite of it. The fact that we see a conflict within a thing because it seems to condradict itself, yet does it remain whole, offends our sense of logic. The spiritual person picks up on the beautiful interplay of spirit upon itself which on the outer looks to condradict itself, but within, is rich in spiritual truth.

Is this what you mean?

Peace

Oh absolutely. And much more poetically said than I ever could.

lunamoth

9Harmony said:
I see, I worded that first post poorly. glad to see we're on the same page. :)
If I haven't told you before, I greatly enjoy reading your posts, you have a wonderfully gentle way of putting things.

Thank you, Amy.

Hope your Ridvan has been joyful thus far,

lunamoth

lunamoth said:
Thank you, Amy.

Hope your Ridvan has been joyful thus far,

lunamoth
You're most welcome!

And Thank you! It has been a wonderful Ridvan. :)

Paladin said:
Lovely. I'm writing this quote down... :)

Back