Marijuana

super high me was rather droll. No drool.
The guy needs to work on his routine as a comedian.
Probably why he worked on this film.....to get publicity for his crappy act.
His sentiment was not very positive a case for legalization, which I am not in favor of.
I think decriminalization is the way to go.
Penalize people if they do stupid or harmful things, but don't penalize people for what they eat/consume.

I want to move to Portugal Ah man I love Mexicans! :D

I revoke this statement... I no longer love mexicans.... *frowns behind his gas mask*

I still want to live in a country where I can be mashed up 24/7 though...... Wait a minute... I'm already doing that... Never mind.... *continues to frown behind his gas mask* Mexicans.......

How did I not know this? Time to get a doctor to prescribe this for me..maybe I will return to my youthful pain free daze. :)

Marijuana: An alternative medicine | marijuana, medical, state - Top Stories - Colorado Springs Gazette, CO

Drive to an aging, nondescript strip mall on Fillmore Street, knock on the locked door of Cannabis Therapeutics, and when the door swings open the first thing to greet you will be the sweet, pungent smell of marijuana.

Here in the heart of Colorado Springs is the largest medical marijuana dispensary in Colorado. Doorman Ken McAdams checks your paperwork from the state, and then you're ushered into the inner sanctum.

If you are in a state that has medical marijuana and need a prescription, use the Ron White method of explanation to the doctor.

Marijuana relieves depression.

When I am out of marijuana I am depressed.

When I get my new prescription I am no longer depressed.

How did I not know this? Time to get a doctor to prescribe this for me..maybe I will return to my youthful pain free daze. :)

Marijuana: An alternative medicine | marijuana, medical, state - Top Stories - Colorado Springs Gazette, CO

Drive to an aging, nondescript strip mall on Fillmore Street, knock on the locked door of Cannabis Therapeutics, and when the door swings open the first thing to greet you will be the sweet, pungent smell of marijuana.

Here in the heart of Colorado Springs is the largest medical marijuana dispensary in Colorado. Doorman Ken McAdams checks your paperwork from the state, and then you're ushered into the inner sanctum.

I know some other streets too...er...wait..

I'm older than most of you here, I'm sure, yet I've never smoked Marijuana of Sin Semilla, yet I've problems falling asleep on my own and my chiropractor has a heck of time trying to untie some tension spots on my back. What am I tense about? a few things like being in traffic, something impossible to avoid, having to make polite conversation with people I wouldn't care one bit if I never see them again, etc. the prospect of a lonely old age, and/or a lingering death without the possibility of death with dignity. So I've decided to grow a few plants, maybe just two, in CA we can legally have two or three plants at home, I don't want to smoke them, as smoke damages your lungs and permeates you with a smell that me is repugnant, but I'll make tea with the leaves and drink it at night. Now how do I get some seeds without arousing suspicion, even when it's legal to buy them in the internet, I've seen too much of the mentality at work to make inquiries or to let anyone know I'm looking for some seeds, I don't even want to compromise the safety of any Mexican worker here.

Why not Holland? there you can smoke the stuff everywhere and buy it at the pubs. What rankles me is that here we have to come up with a prescription to get medical Marijuana. How very provincial we still are!
Yes I'm talking about the garden, but not paradise this I have and it's in the form of running with my dogs on the beach. I only want a restful night sleep without Ambien, all those quaint little teas in the market don't work, trust me, also it's a bother to visit the chiropractor to iron out the knotted nerves, expensive as well.
Oh please why do I have to give a reason for editing?? are we in primary school?

Last edited:
hi auster
perhaps u would be better off with a deep tissue massage, preferably eastern? [if its knots friction rubs would work]; as for seeds just order off the internet!

vaporize no tar in your lungs...

ur older than most of us?...ya geezer you can get your memberhip in the old farts corral, its byor, bring your own recliner

traffic, get books on tape, by becoming a member of roadz scholarz you'll never worry about roadblocks or crazy drivers again.

Drinking the leaves in tea will do nothing lol........ There is NO trace of the THC chemcial in leaves... Leaves are useles.... You need the buds/flowers of the plant for effects. And Stewing these will do nothing but damage their THC levels.

You can just buy seeds from websites... I used to do it all the time before I could cultivate from a mother plant.

www.potseeds.co.uk I believe is the site I used, however I would of thought you'd need to look for an American site as it will be quicker and cheaper perhaps?

You get a blank envelope/packet sent to you by these companies and that is it... What suspicion is there to avoid?

ah well, you have a high tolerance level; if someone hadn't smoked/drank cannabis leaf before believe me they would get a 'hit'; plants are fractual ie have all the chemicals 'everywhere' [in different amounts] . homeopathic/flower remedies/herbs- vibrational medicine and why kiniesology 'works' when you put a jar of coffee to your neck!

Maybe that is the case, *shrugs* I have just never had any effect from the leaves, they all get thrown out when I harvest lol.

What seems a bent way/ waste to me.... Auster I assume when you grow these plants you are then going to throw the buds away and keep the leaves?? lol... Crazy... Something I will for sure say will not work no matter (even if you're a nun astral...!) Male plants are useless Auster, so you may wish to look at getting feminised seeds..... Or hey! A plane ticket and a warehouse and an annual wage! you can have a charming english farmer :) I'll make sure all the leaves get to you lol!

I would like one of the shalom squad if they would be so kind to explain their views on

kaneh bosm

i thank you in advance

salaam

I saw this quote here and figured I had to post it:
The psychiatric pill pushers have managed to turn a generation of children into druggies who are now demonstrating the same symptoms as a street junkie burnout. And rather than trying to get kids OFF these drugs, the FDA, Big Pharma and modern psychiatrists are doing everything in their power to put MORE kids on these dangerous, hallucinogenic drugs!

That this continues in America today is outrageous. In a nation that spends billions of dollars on the so-called "War on Drugs" , to ignore the mass drugging of its own children with hallucinogenic street drugs relabeled as "medication" is unconscionable.

If there's really a War on Drugs, why doesn't that war target the biggest drug pushers of all? Big Pharma has put more kids on drugs than any street corner crack dealer could ever hope to achieve. In fact, the entire industry of psychiatric medicine is little more than a legalized drug dealing network that hides behind the jargon of "medicine" and "therapy."
ADHD Drugs Cause Hallucinations in Children; Psychiatry Pushes Hallucinogenic Drugs for Profit by Mike Adams the Health Ranger

And the fact that cannabis is still being exterminated is just stupid.
We are so evolved and modern aren't we?

Back