Which religion do you follow?

Discussion in 'Comparative Studies' started by Mason, Oct 28, 2005.

?

1. Christianity

23.0%
  2. Judaism

2.7%
  3. Islam

10.6%
  4. Buddhism

4.4%
  5. Taoism

0.9%
  6. Hinduism

2.7%
  7. Baha'i

8.8%
  8. Paganism

7.1%
  9. Mine is not listed here.

23.0%
  10. I'm Searching for the right Religion for me. / None.

16.8%
  1. mee

mee Interfaith Forums

and eat they do matthew 24;45-47 only the best for

JEHOVAHS WITNESSES.its from JESUS

Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master(JESUS) appointed over his domestics,TO GIVE THEM THEIR FOOD AT THE PROPER TIME ? 46 Happy is that slave if his master on arriving finds him doing so. 47 Truly I say to YOU, He will appoint him over all his belongings.

2. mee

mee Interfaith Forums

"Pay constant attention to yourself and to your teaching. Stay by these things, for by doing this you will save both yourself and those who listen to you."—1 Tim. 4:16.

:) THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT:)

fruitage fruitage fruitage

3. TealLeaf

TealLeaf Soul Adventurer

You know another interesting thing about the Jehovah's Witness guy who came to my door was that he essentially acknowledged that there was a reality and truth outside of the Bible but he said that I am only going to talk to you from what was written in the Bible.

It was interesting in that he was honest in that he basically indicated that he doesn't necessarily deeply believe everything in it but it was all that he was willing to talk about. It was like saying "Hi, would you like to converse with my version of a Bible repeating automaton?" True story.

Anyhow, my point to you, Mee, is yes we know that you say that you believe that the Bible is the truth but if we just wanted to read the Bible we would. To just repeat passages from the Bible is, if nothing else, less than engaging. Further since it is not in your own words it is hard for anyone to determine your actual sincerity.

4. mee

mee Interfaith Forums

mee is not important ,but what the bible really teaches is what it is all about . and it is very good .

in fact it is faithful and true .

And the One seated on the throne said: "Look! I am making all things new." Also, he says: "Write, because these words are faithful and true." revelation 21;5:)

5. mee

mee Interfaith Forums

6. Dharmaatmaa

Dharmaatmaa New Member

TealLeaf is completely right there! Quotes from the Bible is nothing. I (and not only) wanted to hear some real explanation, instead of vivisection of my abovemeantioned words. I think this meagre discussion is over. We don't understand one another.

7. mee

mee Interfaith Forums

8. Vajradhara

Vajradhara One of Many

Thread closed for review.

9. iBrian

iBrian Peace, Love and Unity Staff Member

Okay, thread re-opened, but let's can the promotion please, mee.

10. greymare

greymare New Member

well, i voted Christianity
    I was born and raised a catholic and then the teenage years set in and i rebelled against everything.............especially God
    During the last year or son and because of this site, i have gained valuable insight and divine inspiration, YES, DIVINE inspiration.
    Honestly, i would be the absolute last person on the planet to agree with anyone that there was a God , just check out my first posts......
    However, like i said, i felt god, talked to god and he answered me, its completely personal, but all i can say is that i wish everyone felt what i felt, everyone knew what i know now........... it is wonderful.

and no, i dont go to church every sunday, i do keep holy the sabbath day,,,,,, it is a family day for me,,,,,,,,,,, i talk to god every day........ even just saying Good morning, what a lovely day, thank you. (that kind of stuff). I do believe, i more than believe, i KNOW.
    And for that, i thank Brian, for setting up this site, without him, it would have been a longer journey, I thank Josh , with out his love I would be lost, I thank all who contribute here, for their conversations and input , it sure has opened my eyes, and I thank God, well, He knows why. lol.

11. wil

wil UNeyeR1

love the grey

12. mee

mee Interfaith Forums

The one that JESUS is giving good spiritual food out to

and its real good healthy stuff , its all based on what the bible REALLY teaches matthew 24;45-47