Did Lazerus' soul rise when he died?

I believe the resurrection of Lazerus is truly a sign of the Father's intention to restore a perfect New Earth to His original purpose. Many Christian faiths have had this revealed to them thru the Scriptures and I respect them all, but agree Man always fails to rule on their own and am weary of their Doctrines. Brothers and Sisters the biggest thing we learn from the Word is to feed and help those in need, especially the poor. God Bless, The End
I believe all of that was first steps. I believe there are changes going on in heaven right now as well as earth. I believe that he resurrected bodies are that of the holy spirit but that there is a highest attainment which is the crystal light spirit and the bodies that are resurrected and heavenly bodies have not attained this yet but will. The prophecies not only talk about a new earth but also a new heaven and this is also the new heaven. The crystal light is not fire , its all 5 elements as one source elememt. Also I believe that each has an opposite so this is also like a wedding. Bridegrooms and brides.

I believe all of that was first steps. I believe there are changes going on in heaven right now as well as earth. I believe that he resurrected bodies are that of the holy spirit but that there is a highest attainment which is the crystal light spirit and the bodies that are resurrected and heavenly bodies have not attained this yet but will. The prophecies not only talk about a new earth but also a new heaven and this is also the new heaven. The crystal light is not fire , its all 5 elements as one source elememt. Also I believe that each has an opposite so this is also like a wedding. Bridegrooms and brides.

I also believe there is a cyrstal yet discovered that is the source element crystal here on earth that is the element made up of all elements and is the hardest substance that exists that has the power of creation.

Did Lazerus' soul rise when he died?

Yes! Along with the body & person that was Lazerus prior to his death.

This is called a Mystic "Siddhi".

The soul enlivens the body just as a Driver enhabits a car. When the living driver vacates the car, the car lies domant.

The soul enlivens the body just as a Driver enhabits a car. When the living driver vacates the car, the car lies domant.
The body is actually the skin for the soul and spirit.

We are really not suppose to die but rather progress to the resurrection of our body. This is gods plan. Its about growing up.

Back