The Multi-verse Theory

Do you feel like we're not alone?

• Yes

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • "ET go hoooome"

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • My cows were abducted once. Wait... or was my wife?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rouge47

Follower of Christ
Reaction score
I love this theory and strongly believe in it. And what better way to share my belief than posting here? I'm pretty sure this may have been on this board before at some point, but I didn't do a good look-through. Oh well, I guess I'll just revive it then if has been brought up.

When the universe was created (wether it be by God, Big Bang, or whatever else) it explanded into a sphere (quantum theory). But it was not a perfect sphere. Tiny indentions in the space-time continuum appeared and became quantum foams (fancy word for wormholes, or black holes) these worm holes led into parallel universes and created a way o tavel back and forth from them. They became a jump across hyperspace. These other universes held different realities and timelines. Like in ours it is the year of 2006 while in another it is the year of 1492, "when Columbus sailed the ocean blue." In ours, Hitler lost World War II. While in another he won it (scary thought).

There are an infinite number of universes, which means an infinite number of possibilities. There are even universes that exist in another deminsion. I believe that are two deminsions. The one we are in is called the Light deminsion because we are in it and we have explored some of it. The other is called the Dark deminsion. It is called Dark because it is like the "fog of war" shroud that covers terrain in the games of "Age of Empires" and "Command and Conquer," in other words, it's unexplored and questionable. It is also the deminsion in which most evil exists and originates from. Sometimes quantum foams will switch and create a inter-deminsional rift, thus leading to the opposite deminsion.

What thoughts do you have on this crazy subject? Anything you wish to add? Perhaps there is something I have left out (obviously many details, but you get the point)?

-Paul

Last edited:
Thanks for this thread Paul James. You should try to find a copy of an older science fiction book by Frank P. Hogan titled The Prometheus Operation. It is based upon a theory that WWII was really a result of manipulations of time and travels through time by both the allies and the axis powers. My favorite books of this genre are by Jack Finney. I believe that the titles are Time and Again, and Time After Time. I also loved the TV series Quantum Leap, IMHO more true than untrue in its content.

Since it has been proven for many years that time and space are a single entity, travel throughout one cannot be accomplished without there being an effect upon the other. Newton and Einstein are the major contributers to these notions. Thanks again !

flow....:cool:

Your welcome, flowperson!

And I have some things from Einstien pertaining to this topic. The multi-verse is something that is very fragile. Unfortunatly we cannot find a way to create or reach a quatum foam. Otherwise I'd have a blast traveling the universes. It would bring a whole new meaning to the word 'vacation.':D

I haven't read any of those stories you mentioned. I will, however, try to find them at bookstore. Thanks.

I have thought a good deal about this, but thus far, I have a pretty hard to swallowing it as truth. The 'multi-verse' idea is a hypothesis, at best...at that, one that cannot be tested, really.

When I looked into the concept of 'multiverses', I began wondering exactly what scientists think they are talking about. For instance, do they actually believe that at the outer bounds of our Universe there is another one? Hey, a theory is a theory, but I can't get by the notion that the 'multiverse' may be more of a 'virtual' entity, and that there is no physical difference between the multiverse and the universe. That, of course, is my crude overlay of philosophy on top of mathematics, which I'm sure would drive a physicist mad. Maybe I'm out of my league here...but we haven't really even confirmed that the Universe has an 'edge' in the first place. How can we say with any kind of certainty that, not only does it have an edge, but there are more Universes that lay beyond? I just don't know about that.

It seems as if astrophysicists have come to that same unexplainable open end as atomic physicists. We wanted to find the most fundamental particle in the Universe (which is, in some ways, synonymous with the quest to determine a 'Theory of Everything', which the concept of 'multiverses' seeks to explain), so we looked deeper...then we looked deeper...and deeper...until we found that when you start getting down to the those fundamental particles, you begin to find that there is no objective answer, really. The higher our resolution gets, the more we find that the line between particle and energy gets all too blurry. The strange particles you begin to find seem to defy traditional ideas about what matter is in the first place (two boson particles, for instance, can occupy the same space at the same time:confused: ).

I guess, my critique of the multiverse theory is that it cleverly diverts us from answers by making a broad assumption about things that cannot be tested. The same thing occurs when scientists trying to explain how life began on Earth fall to the idea that "aliens planted us here" or "we came from Mars". All they are doing is coming up with a fantastic story which moves the problem from a place we can study to a place we can't...that's not really saying much, at all, but merely evades the question by supplying an outlandish answer. In the same way, we try to formulate a "Theory of Everything"...a theory that perfectly describes everything and anything in the Universe...and what do we come up with? The idea that that theory must rely on Universes that aren't within the Universe...isn't that just a leak in our Theory of Everything?

All in all, the 'multiverse' theory is certainly fascinating...I just question the value, really. What does it actually tell us about our Universe? Not much. If anything, its value is in finding some vaguely believable way to describe the much older notion that there are things in this Universe which just never seem to make sense without a little imagination.:)

-jiii

Excellent thoughts, I must say.

Here is something that some don't actually know. You may know though.

A black hole is either a planet, a star, or some fat piece of matter that has so much mass it encaves in its self. It sinks to the 'bottom' of space and attracks anything (even light) to its now empty core. But where does all of this go? It has to go somewhere. When an object nears a black hole it is spagettefied (or however you spell it), or stretched and sucked into it. This happens with worm holes too, as well as space-time rifts. Therefore, it is evident to confirm that black hole works like a worm hole or a rift, leading to another location, or possbly other time. Therefore, I believe that there is an edge to space or our universe, and that there is something else beyond that edge; otherwise, it wouldn't be edge, and there would be no black holes.

Good thoughts.:)

jiii:

I agree that the interlocking and layered layers of realities that we're dealing with in such subject matter usually overwhelms the intellectual capabilities of ordinary people like you and me. I have found the best contemporary explanation of it all to be a book by Lisa Randall, a Harvard professor of Physics, (and who looks like Jodie Foster's twin ) who recently authored a book titled, Warped Passages. It's written in lay language with very little formulaic math and lots of illustrative diagrams. I've found it to be the most comprehensive explanation of the "bigger picture" that I've been able to mentally digest in recent years.

Paul James:
Fairly recent research by astronomers and physicists have shown that most galaxies probably have black holes at their centers. Visual and radio astronomical observations have also shown that there are jets of high energy plasma shooting out from the regions of black holes. They might be viewed as a sort of recycling mechanism in G-d's engines of Creation. They suck in the older stuff, and shoot out new matter to utilize as building materials for new physical systems.

flow....;)

deja-vu...was it my mind re-processing something I've seen before (like instantly), and telling me that it is something I've seen without seeing it, before? In otherwords, is the concept such that our mind creates a false memory within an instant of experiencing an event?

I doubt it. So, what is left? Ancestral memory (possible, but nah), farsight? (possible), or through the eyes of another, only not a dis-similar other?

Hey! It could work!...

F.M. Busby "All These Earths"

Quahom1 said:
deja-vu...was it my mind re-processing something I've seen before (like instantly), and telling me that it is something I've seen without seeing it, before? In otherwords, is the concept such that our mind creates a false memory within an instant of experiencing an event?

I doubt it. So, what is left? Ancestral memory (possible, but nah), farsight? (possible), or through the eyes of another, only not a dis-similar other?

Hey! It could work!...

F.M. Busby "All These Earths"

I never would of thought that deja-vu could be linked to this. Interesting. It actually could be possible. An interlinking, psychological annomoly between two or more identical subjects and their brain wave patterns. The link could transfer short-term memory from the subect in the near future to the thoughts of the subject in the present/past (depending on where your at.)

I remember in my younger days (I'm only 22, but bear with me) ahem... In my younger days, I would read through many an old DC Comic and on a few cold winter nights I've warmed myself up by the glow of my laptop's monitor, just to read and rehash the incredibly crazy world that once was DC Comics, pre-crisis. If you have no clue what I'm talking about, but just love all this multiverse stuff (and its application in science fiction/fantasy/alternative timelines) then this link might explain a few things:

http://www.io.com/~woodward/chroma/atlas.html

Crazy.

I love thinking about this sort of stuff, good for a mind... there has to be another word for that that's more appropriate... although I try to stay away from even current cosmologies in shaping my understanding of reality.

Dauer

Paul James said:
I never would of thought that deja-vu could be linked to this. Interesting. It actually could be possible. An interlinking, psychological annomoly between two or more identical subjects and their brain wave patterns. The link could transfer short-term memory from the subect in the near future to the thoughts of the subject in the present/past (depending on where your at.)

Twin research has shown that this sort of thing happens quite often with identical twins. It is also more prominent in couples who have been together and in a loving relationship for many years. Since our brains operate electrochemically, synchronous activities are possible under certain conditions. Research shows that genetic similarities and loving relationships increase the odds of these ocurrences.

flow....:cool:

wil said:
to me the multiverse is easier to grasp than this reality by itself.

explains a lot of phenomena...

Could that be that because somewhere, somehow we are different than we are now? And that is a comforting thought?...

I read some of Michael Moorcock's books about the multi-verse and enjoyed them. The idea of parallel universes also interests me.

- Art

Quahom1 said:
Could that be that because somewhere, somehow we are different than we are now? And that is a comforting thought?...
I don't think it is comforting...seems many religions are in the comfort business...hereafter, heaven, redemption, resurection...

I'm speaking of deja vu, precognition, ESP, telepathy, UFOs, aparitions.....multiverse concepts conveniently fill a lot of 'supernatural' gaps

Hello, My two cents on this subject.
We live in a 15 dimensional Time Matrix (a hologram). Time and space in reality do not exist. Past present and future are all happening at one time in one single spot. A dimension is a frequency band and the dimensions are grouped together in sets of three (string theroy) called Harmonic Universes. We live in the first Harmonic Universe made up of Dimensions 1, 2 and 3. Each dimension is seperated by a 90 degree shift in angular rotation of particle spin and each Harmonic Universe is seperated by a reverse 45 degree shift in angular rotation of particle spin. The easiest way to understand this is to think about a radio and all of the stations. They all exist within one radio but you can't hear them unless you tune into the proper frequency.
All that exists is energy and energy is conscious, Consciousness creates different reality fields in which to experience its thoughts.
Midge

Marietta said:
Hello, My two cents on this subject.
We live in a 15 dimensional Time Matrix (a hologram). Time and space in reality do not exist. Past present and future are all happening at one time in one single spot. A dimension is a frequency band and the dimensions are grouped together in sets of three (string theroy) called Harmonic Universes. We live in the first Harmonic Universe made up of Dimensions 1, 2 and 3. Each dimension is seperated by a 90 degree shift in angular rotation of particle spin and each Harmonic Universe is seperated by a reverse 45 degree shift in angular rotation of particle spin. The easiest way to understand this is to think about a radio and all of the stations. They all exist within one radio but you can't hear them unless you tune into the proper frequency.
All that exists is energy and energy is conscious, Consciousness creates different reality fields in which to experience its thoughts.
Midge

11 dimensions are recognised scientifically...15? based on what? I'm just curious. and I read what you posted. Again, I ask, based on what? string theory is not harmonic. (for example). Doppelor shifts are not frequency shifts, but rather ghost images, of what exists, in real time.

Please expound.

v/r

Q

Hello Quahom, Nice to have this opertunity to share ideas.

You wrote:
>>11 dimensions are recognised scientifically...15? based on what? I'm just curious. and I read what you posted. Again, I ask, based on what? string theory is not harmonic. (for example). Doppelor shifts are not frequency shifts, but rather ghost images, of what exists, in real time. <<

My reply:
I base my 15 dimensional structure of our time matrix on Keylontic Science.
Some have theorized ten some eleven and some as many as twenty one. Why do you say that string theroy is not harmonic? In string theroy it is suggested that the dimensions (frequency bands) curled up tightly together which caused what is called a harmonic universe.
Doppler Shifts are the apparent change in frequency and wavelength of a wave that is perceived by an observer moving relative to the source of the waves. Dimensions are frequency bands. The higher the dimension the lower its vibration and the higher its osculation. Vibration is contraction and osculation is expansion of energy.

Midge

Marietta said:
Hello Quahom, Nice to have this opertunity to share ideas.

You wrote:
>>11 dimensions are recognised scientifically...15? based on what? I'm just curious. and I read what you posted. Again, I ask, based on what? string theory is not harmonic. (for example). Doppelor shifts are not frequency shifts, but rather ghost images, of what exists, in real time. <<

My reply:
I base my 15 dimensional structure of our time matrix on Keylontic Science.
Some have theorized ten some eleven and some as many as twenty one. Why do you say that string theroy is not harmonic? In string theroy it is suggested that the dimensions (frequency bands) curled up tightly together which caused what is called a harmonic universe.
Doppler Shifts are the apparent change in frequency and wavelength of a wave that is perceived by an observer moving relative to the source of the waves. Dimensions are frequency bands. The higher the dimension the lower its vibration and the higher its osculation. Vibration is contraction and osculation is expansion of energy.

Midge

As stated. Thank you for your post. My turn? :eek:

A harmonic universe, has nothing to do with curled frequency bands, curled tightly together.

There is no harmony in a universe, let alone multiverse. If there was, we wouldn't be having this conversation...

Dimesions are nothing about frequencies...(not from where I work).

There are three dimensions that are able to be presented physically, and one that is to be expressed in a semi-tangible way that is accepted by most people.

The first three are distances, while the fourth is 'time'. We can't even figure these four out totally, and you propose your 15 (we can't get our grip around 11 yet), on a science that doesn't exist? Your 'science' isn't proven, hence at best a hypothesis.

I like the thinking, but don't like the arrogance.

v/r

Q

What, is everyong else an idiot?

Quahom1 said:
There is no harmony in a universe, let alone multiverse. If there was, we wouldn't be having this conversation......we can't get our grip around 11 yet....I like the thinking, but don't like the arrogance. ....
just because harmony exists doesn't discount dischord as well...

if we can conceive 11 yet can't get a grip on it, tis perfectly possible the earth isn't flat and the stars on stuck on a punch bowl...

the mirror is a bitch....

The subject of dimensions can be confusing for numerous reasons: 1) dimensions not only refer to anything to do with size, but also scope, and attributes; 2) they are fundamental to existence and anything more basic than our material level of observation is difficult to know about---our observing ability cannot step outside the dimensional framework at the human level; 3) dimensions are used as a mathematical and geometrical way of expressing higher space, 4) they are used (differently) with great freedom in the New-Age field, generally without having much idea what they mean, 5) the different methodology used between the academic system (point 3 above) and the New Age (point 4 above) in setting up dimensions can be confusing, 6) finally, dimensions not only frame spacetime but frame consciousness. This latter point is the aspect of dimensions we are interested in.
Firstly, it is important to note that academically there is only acceptance of a 3D external world---what we refer to as the material world. With this very limiting belief system, dimensions have reduced applications apart from expressing the structure of 3D, or provide a 'vehicle' for time (4D) and all the mathematical contrivances in the micro-dimensions of string theories. However, with a proper recognition of the nature of consciousness, which is grossly absent in current science, dimensions take on a whole new meaning---this is what we are interested in.
Most people might ask, why do we need dimensions? What's wrong with just an environment of one type of space? Science would give one answer to this and those that go beyond our materialistic science would give another. Nevertheless one should be familiar with the academic geometric method of defining dimensions before going further. This is covered briefly in the next paragraph.
An infinitesimally thin straight line gives us our first dimension. We can take this line and move it at right angles to itself and trace out a surface to obtain 2D. We then move this surface at right angles to each of its two dimensions, 1 and 2, to trace out 3D. We now have a volume or solid, say, a cube. This is as far as our perception will go, since we now have to imagine moving the cube (kind of expanding) at right angles to each of its three dimensions. (Note that when we say 2D or 3D we automatically include the lower ones within it---we might say third dimension but we are including two and one unless we specifically state the third-dimensional direction.) Now each higher dimension is infinity over each adjacent lower one---an infinite number of infinitesimally thin lines will fit into the surface, and an infinite number of infinitesimally thin surfaces will fit into a 3D structure, etc. Thus there are vast spatial increments in these geometric dimensions.
Now according to the scientific viewpoint, since we have a body and perception that are 3D oriented we can only operate in 3D space, and there is no awareness of different attributes of the dimensions relating to particular focusses of consciousness, which are expressed in frequencies. This is the current state of education---there is no additional richness to these dimensions.
Let us bridge the gap between this immensely limiting viewpoint and the real meaning of dimensions by indicating that some quantum physicists and others are moving quantum theory in the direction of the presence of a unified field of energy that is being referred to as all consciousness---minute units or particles, billions of times smaller than subatomic particles. In fact this unified field gives us a beginning for the more pertinent analysis of dimensions and their real meaning.
On the basis of the unified field of consciousness everything is the product of patterns of these consciousness units---the units cohere to form waves and the waves form structures. This means dimensions are structures of consciousness. Consciousness forms frameworks/dimensions for its own organisation and qualification. By creating different kinds of guide lines and formatting for itself it can explore its infinite potential. One might wish to imagine, as an analogy, placing a child in a wide open space and as a result there are too many degrees of freedom to choose from. We then impose 'blinkers' on the child's perception to select avenues to explore. This is what we do with the seeming infinity of consciousness. The dimensions can even be designed so that large limitations are imposed on consciousness, enabling it to explore evolutionary probabilities and play out the details. These arenas clearly contain space and time, but this system is quite different from the mathematical and inflexible academic method of dimensions.
Thus although consciousness (the unified field) is divided up in this manner and isolated linearly, it is nevertheless integrated with intrinsic configurations, nonlinearly. For example, using our standard model as an analogy, the company organisation, the groundfloor workers are apparently isolated (linearly) but through the managers, executives and president, they are integrated (nonlinearly). In effect, higher dimensions always embrace the lower ones.
Since these dimensions set a template for consciousness and consciousness' personalities, then the nature of this dimensional environment is to reflect back or mirror the personality. Thus the external mirrors the internal. Let us take a look at some of the characteristics of our dimensions.
Our present manifestation of consciousness is such that we perceive 3D structures and think in 3D. Although numerous dimensions are needed to explore consciousness they are nevertheless interdependent and interrelated, as stated above. The structure of 3D gives us stable forms by means of the principles of counteraction, polarities and standing waves. Moreover, the property (purpose) of 3D is to 'expand' out the inner-multidimensional and nonlinear aspects of consciousness into a spatial volume in which no two particles can occupy the same space. And along with a time component from 4D, 3D enables us to learn cause and effect; to have time, and focus, to observe consequences of actions; to perceive isolated details vividly.
This extreme property of separation in 3D works with the merging and unifying traits of 4D which can penetrate and integrate the third dimension and go beyond it. But the basic 3D gives separation of particles, out-of-phase energies and non-resonant frequencies. In particular it encourages opposites and the 'ability' not to perceive another's viewpoint or suffering. This rather severe characteristic is available for exploration if an individual's freewill selects it. Also these dimensions encourage understanding by means of logic (though 3D logic only). For this logical condition to dominate, the fifth dimension---and they are all interconnected---of mental and structural attributes provides the main cause for the 3D 'logical' approach but this is emphasised to the degree 4D may be bypassed (suppressing emotions, intuition and imagination). Our present educational system is moving us in this direction.
Note that one can't blame the dimensions: one tunes to the dimensional level corresponding to one's consciousness, which becomes one's reality. These dimensions are different frequency spectrums, ranging from low frequencies (rates of vibration of energies) to high, throughout each dimension and continuing into the next higher one. Higher frequencies mean higher rates of information. Frequency spectrums not only give us the whole field of radiant energy but also structures since everything is made up of patterns of frequencies (oscillating energy which when played against itself, forms standing waves and stable structures). The basic particles, as indicated by quantum physics, are continually blinking on and off. We see that this new physics system of presenting dimensions is not just quantitative but also qualitative.
Now within the third dimension we have dimensions 1 and 2. What part could they play? It is easy for the reader to lose the purpose of these steps here since one's mind will automatically keep reverting to the context of our already heavily-formatted consciousness. As an analogy, a consciousness that is moulded into the shape of an X can't have knowledge of that X since this condition is the basis by which other patterns within this are judged. For example, if the X was inside a sphere (representing consciousness) then the sphere can measure and know the cross relative to itself, the sphere. If consciousness is being a state (dramatising it, formatted by it) and this state is the basic one in its dimensions and existence, it can't observe it. This would also apply at the highest level---Source. To know itself it must project out its characteristics and separate them out to understand what it is. This is the important subject of open and closed systems.
As a consequence of this difficulty, let us risk a ludicrously simple and hugely limited analogy to bring the reader back to---if only in imagination---this fundamental format of consciousness (Source level) which hasn't yet got itself organised, so to speak. This state must be multidimensional and beyond spacetime and we shall simulate this with the idea of superimposing many colours (like mixing paint) so that each colour is spread throughout the whole. With paints, this would be a muddy brown; with the rainbow colours of light it would be white light.
We now imagine this Source of all colours, each colour uniformly distributed throughout the whole (Source), projects out individual colours, say, red is now focussed (from being merged with the whole) to a spot. In fact, one could imagine using a prism to split up the colours individually. We can now have patterns of different coloured spots, which have been separated out from Source, representing different phenomena. The idea is that this enables the Source to understand its nature---what its potential is.
Consciousness thus constructs dimensions/frameworks which then feed back and draw out of that consciousness its many potential attributes to be experienced----structurally requalifying the Source which is then forever becoming in this manner. (Note that dimensions have been distorted to trap humans in the lowest ranges.) To some degree, dimensions are personally rendered and form part of the individual's so-called hologram, giving their reality.
Returning to the evaluation of dimensions, we need dimensions 1 and 2 to provide smaller partitions within sequences for beginnings and endings; for cycles of activity structured from simple 'starts', 'changes', and 'stops'. Without cycles there can be no existence of our kind. Fundamental consciousness has no familiarity with sequence. Consciousness must be programmed to provide the steps to explore itself---and to provide a form of evolution or ascension.
Now whereas the frequencies (energies) of the first three dimensions together encourage polarity, separation and ego, the fourth dimension provides a frequency spectrum for emotions, which are more holistic. The fourth dimension emphasises unity, bringing together the separate parts, and creating a continuous flowing condition, enabling the energies to smoothly flow through the dimensions. In this more 4D condition, the cycles of action of dimensions 1 and 2 played out in 3D will complete more easily without stuck flows and without areas of energy hung up in time.
As we ascend into (focus on) the 4D frequency bands, physical movement becomes easier. We learn how to use the energy field system around the joints rather than applying excessive muscular effort (see articles on mobility and fractal matrix, etc.). There is a removal of mental blocks and an expansion of imagination---right-brain consciousness begins to assert itself. One can project consciousness into all points of view simultaneously, preventing all conflict, opposites can now be reconciled and a greater balance is achieved in body, mind and spirit.
The fifth dimension relates to the mental attributes; is structural in nature but going beyond 3D structures. It will work with 4D to clarify and give control to the emotions, aiding the projection of emotions into higher intuitive states and knowingness beyond simple logic and objectivity, which only gives representational knowledge.
One will find that the considered total number of dimensions varies greatly from one source of knowledge to another. The renowned philosopher Ouspenski theorised that the number of dimensions of our universe was six, but note that this is the mathematical/academic system of purely quantitative spatial dimensions. In modern physics, string theories have 11 dimensions, however, these are minute dimensions of curled up micro-space and have no relationship with our above macro, qualitative dimensions. Some channellings refer to more than 20 dimensions and other sources up to 60 or so---these are the qualitative type. The most believable system is that given by the Guardian Alliance (ETs), that our full time/energy matrix has 15 dimensions---5 universes of 3 dimensions each, first harmonic universe has D1, D2, D3, second harmonic universe has D4, D5, D6, etc. and each dimension divides into 12 sub-frequencies. (Note the notation here: D1, D2, D3 indicate the separate dimensions but 3D embraces all three, etc.)
Now, we perceive 3D as solid but when focussed in higher dimensions these higher dimensions will also appear solid, though with greater flexibility, such as in teleportation capabilities. In fact as we go up the dimensions, as the frequencies increase and there is increase in integration and harmonic energies, the probabilities available for selection and experience becomes greater with accompanying greater range of perceptions. Space increases as with the academic system but because of the qualitative aspects it is more abstract, more part of the mind and consciousness and can be manipulated. There is greater freedom of choice, more variety and possibilities; the dimensional frameworks are less restrictive as the responsibility grows.

Back