I don't believe in evil. people just do stuff. We decide whether they are evil.People blame satan for evil but ive never seen Satan and think people use him as an excuse.We need to take responsabillity for our selves and not blame others.we make the choice. ???
Oh it's real.... realllllly real, be afraid, very afraid... lol.
But anyway, there is evil and many try to place this onto a name, humans just love that power... that supreme, divine power... To point the finger and blame someone else for their screw ups. Or even if it isn't there screw up and they can't explain it!! QUICK BLAME SOMEONE!
As they say; "He who smiles in a time of problems, hath someone to blame."
So why not blame this on Satan... Oh there is poverty in the world and starving and crap because Satan made it happen..... O RLY!? No there is all of this because mankind made it happen... not Satan. Man is responsible for all the errors and troubles of the world... It all comes down to our own personal greed... and other traits of being a failure of a race.
I feel like, you know we are all little children in a class room... I can then get a chalk eraser and bounce it off the teachers face and simply plead "Satan made me do it..." Where is the sense? Is this violence because of Satan? Or because I am a cheeky little hellraiser.... A sexy one at that
I an bit in agreement with you on this one. I find many trying to uncover demons under every rock and every disease. They try to cast Satan from their finances, their health, their children. They blame different "spirits' on their own shortcomings with "spirits" of envy, jealousy, lust flying all around us and we must be "delivered" from them. No, we just need to obey God.
Now I might believe that their is some dark spiritual being that would tempt us with things, as he did Jesus, but we act according to our own desires and wants. But we must be accountable for our own actions. Sin against God or against our neighbor has to do our rebellion against the standards God has established and our own disbedience to follow them.
If you are going to cast out demons, start with yourself.
Personal responsibility, tis what it boils down to. Enough of blaming this or that for our ills, or even others...... No there is all of this because mankind made it happen... not Satan. Man is responsible for all the errors and troubles of the world... Simply our free will and our opinion...
Very touching and in ways I guess Inspiring Dondi.
I think the other thing to ponder... to dwell in thought on... Evil, surley this would be pure... Pure, evil.... It would be an element that had identifying traits to it. Yet to you or someone else [A] could be really evil, yet I find [A] beautiful... I think is really evil and cold hearted, yet you may see nothing wrong with Wouldn't Evil be seen as evil to all?
Also if we go by the definition of the bible for evil... Surley that means freedom is evil? That is how it comes across to me. Satan wanted to march to the beat of his own step... and god didn't like this and called this being evil. Well god created this being, and "blessed" it with free will, why would it strike him as a suprise or offend him that this being wanted to be his own leader? When my child Lucifer (no relation.. heh) Is a man, I shall see him as a man, he may choose what he will, I do not want him to stay constantly by side thriving for my approval, I want him to live and be free.
1. Why? Not because we want to spoil their fun, but because we are concerned for their wellbeing and safety. So we set these rules out of love.
2. Though raised as a Christian, I can tell you that I went down the primrose path and partied hardy, knowing full well I went against God and against my parents. I rebelled for a while. Wanted to be free. Looking back, I find myself fortunate that I didn't get myself killed on a number of occasions, not to mention get tossed in jail for DUI or drug use. I had several run-ins with the police that could have gone south quickly. Nothing real severe, but nonetheless reckless.
3. So for me, evil is rebellion against oneself and the value that God has for you. Sin tends to swallow a person up and attached itself to you. It's easy to slip into. However, the consequences are harsh. And I'm noyt just talking about the unpleasant propect of Hell, but merely the fact that getting caought up in the freewill of your own desires that run counter to God will lead you to a path that will change you into something God never intended you to become.
4. Freedom in finding that your life is at peace and that there is a love from God that is expressing itself in me which helps me to do good to people around me. God put a change in my heart that tends more toward the good rather than bad. It isn't any kind of love that I could have produces in my own spirit, but a commpassion being generated driven from God.
5. I'm still tempted. And sometimes I fall. But then I know I'm wrong and remember being right, and thus turn back to God to help me overcome that bad. I seek for that same peace that I'd experienced before and that is what keeps me going.
Evil is contrary to love.
Evil is beauty... It is in the eye of the beholder.