Numerology

sara[h]ng

Reaction score
Thoughts on the subject? Anyone find that they do or do not fit their numbers well? I've been looking into it recently and there are some interesting things...

If you don't know what your numbers are, I found a good free calculator with explanations at this site.

sara[h]ng;93040 said:
Thoughts on the subject? Anyone find that they do or do not fit their numbers well? I've been looking into it recently and there are some interesting things...

If you don't know what your numbers are, I found a good free calculator with explanations at this site.

Is this a sociological or scientific experiment you are trying? (if not, I am fascinated at such turn of events and thinking/consideration, coming from you):)

v/r

Joshua

What? You have me all wrong, Q. Did you not see my thread about chakra cleansing? I fully believe in spiritual things, beautiful things that you can neither see nor measure - in fact, probably more so than most people - however! The existence of spirit does not lessen the impact of science on this material world that we live in - and I also fully believe that science should be learned and respected as the truth that it is, or at least that it seeks. It's all from that divine source, after all. :D

My Root Number is 9;
My Astrological Sign is 12;
So my Tarot Card is 21.

Which is all very good, so yes, I believe it implicitly!

Thomas

lol... my birth number is 6, my name number is 6, my place of birth is... 6...

hurrah! I am that thing spoken about in Revelations...!

Heck, Francis, why didn't you say? That explains everything.

I enjoy numerology but can't sink my teeth into it...I want to know why every number has nothing but positives...where is the part where I need work?

Seriously, for a moment ...

I have come to treat these things like indicators ... they're useful markers, but should not be allowed to determine your life ...

If you're a Pisces, you know a Golden Rule is 'never fight your enemy on his terms' ... so you will wait, keep your cards close and your best poker-face on, and wait until all the defences are down ...

... I once had a reading from someone who described the two fishes in Pisces as like one silly little fish larking about near the surface ... and the other like Jaws, watching from a distance, cruising deep ...

... So I was giving a girlfriend a ride home, and she was desperately trying to 'wind me up' as they say, and extracting no response, tried all the harder, until her long time friend, sitting in the back, another Pisces, could stand it no longer... "For God's sake, woman, stop! Can't you see, don't you understand, he's not going to do anything now, when you're ready for it! He'll wait until you least expect it, and he won't be very pleasant ..." at which point I pulled over and threw him out of the car.

AS useful rule for life: "Never p**s off a Pisces." Take it from me. it's not worth it. Like the Mounties, we always get our man.

I bet Quahom could tell a tale or two ...

+++

I am Pisces, my wife's Aries;
Her dad's Aries, her mum's Pisces;
Her grandad's Pisces, her grandmum's Aries...

curious...

Thomas

Thomas--a 9 pisces? Searching for something specific, are you? {Go fish!} :D
sara[h]ng;93040 said:

I dunno. If someone tries to pin a number with "rules or guidelines" on me, I just want to challenge them to see how far they'll bend. {Oh, wait, that fits my "challenge numbers."} :D

I enjoy numerology but can't sink my teeth into it...I want to know why every number has nothing but positives...where is the part where I need work?

Eh, you need to read the book "NOW, Discover your strengths" by Buckingham and Clifton. Weaknesses are greatly over-rated, and strengths greatly undermined...;) :D Bottom line, work on your strengths...

This, is me? lol ok.

Expression: 66 / 12 / 3
color_3.gif

Self-expression is the gift you bring to the world. Whether through the arts, writing, drama, music or through some other field, you bring joy and inspiration to all by your sunny outlook and creative talents. You can assume a new role at any time, all mediums are open to you as methods of self-expression.

Soul Urge: 27 / 9
color_9.gif

Like the number 6 soul urge, your life revolves around giving and receiving love. Your desire, however, includes the whole of humanity and a few races besides. Compassion, passion and forgiveness make up your essence and you are very generous and impressionable. The fine arts call out to you and you may in fact have a master artist living inside of you.

Personality: 39 / 12 / 3
color_3.gif

There seems to be a golden glow of optimism and joy around you wherever you go. You are witty and playful, and your idealistic nature irresistibly draws the little child out of everyone you meet. Ever creative and interesting to talk to, you are never long without people to cluster around your radiance. You enjoy dressing up and are very creative with accessories. You've got a style all your own, even if you don't follow fashion.

First off, I wear a uniform most of my day, most of the week. Second I am in a regimented life style (and have been for more than a quarter century...and I like it). So...I am having a bit of a time trying to see where the above and me meet...:confused: :eek:

This, is me? lol ok.

<...>
There seems to be a golden glow of optimism and joy around you wherever you go. You are witty and playful, and your idealistic nature irresistibly draws the little child out of everyone you meet.

First off, I wear a uniform most of my day, most of the week. Second I am in a regimented life style (and have been for more than a quarter century...and I like it). So...I am having a bit of a time trying to see where the above and me meet...:confused: :eek:
Didn't I once tell you that you were young at heart? ;)

Seriously, for a moment ...

I have come to treat these things like indicators ... they're useful markers, but should not be allowed to determine your life ...

If you're a Pisces, you know a Golden Rule is 'never fight your enemy on his terms' ... so you will wait, keep your cards close and your best poker-face on, and wait until all the defences are down ...

... I once had a reading from someone who described the two fishes in Pisces as like one silly little fish larking about near the surface ... and the other like Jaws, watching from a distance, cruising deep ...

AS useful rule for life: "Never p**s off a Pisces." Take it from me. it's not worth it. Like the Mounties, we always get our man.

I bet Quahom could tell a tale or two ...
Thomas

Two fishes tied together by their tails. One going with the current and the other constantly fighting to go up stream. We seem to be of one predominant extreme or the other, but are capable of switching roles.

My lessons in life seem to be not to take it too seriously, and do not let myself get so ticked off that I begin to see red. If I allow myself to get to that point, the hot anger becomes cold fury, and I no longer feel physical pain, but can become rather ruthless in words and acts, towards others (not a good way to be, for anyone concerned). On the positive side though, it has kept me alive during some precarious moments...so I can't complain. I just gotta keep aware.

You are right about keeping a poker face until lashing out (which can be rather explosive and unanticipated). But it takes a long, long time to get to that point. Seems to be a strong trait with people born in that particular time of the year.

My spouse and sons are Cancer, Pices/Aries cusp, Cancer. They are wonderfully good relationships...:D

v/r

Joshua

I want to thank you all for this valuable information about yourselves! Pisces, eh Thomas? Very interesting...

I'm interested in numbers as universal archetypes. I don't do any kind of divination stuff. I am a Libra, and my personal number is 6. I identify with Tipheret, and I'm sworn to the Queen of Swords. Virgo women are my mortal enemies!:)

Chris

This is kinda of creepy.

Just found out that my life path is the number 11. :eek:

I guess I picked the right screen name...:D

Hi,

So this is me!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Expression: 33[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Expression number shows us who we truly are, what we came into this life already knowing. This is where we feel most comfortable and how we automatically act. We attract people and situations to us that require our Expression so that they can further evolve. In this way we play the role of teacher. Naturally we are attracted to occupations that we resonate to, so the Expression number can be a strong factor in our choice of a career as well. Our Expression is the vehicle, with all its virtues and vices, that drives us along the path of our Destiny. It is the essence of our identity. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is the path of self-sacrifice. You have been blessed with the ability to see into people with intuitive insight and discover what it is they truly need. With your compassionate and understanding nature, you are then able to fulfill those needs. It is difficult for you to remain detached from any perceived suffering, however, you will have a lot more energy with which to relieve the suffering of those you can help, if you work at maintaining an objective point of view. Your path has given you "master number" size tasks, but equally abundant talents. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Soul Urge: 6[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Soul Urge number has also been called Heart's Desire and Spiritual Urge. It is our secret, innermost longing. Our dream, our motivation, the fuel that energizes our journey. The Soul Urge number reveals what we secretly strive to be or accomplish. Some have said that this number tells us what we have been in previous lifetimes, the accumulated growth of our soul. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Love, giving it and getting it is your main concern. You are drawn to people and situations that allow you to express your ability to harmonize, heal and sympathize. Family relationships take up much of your attention as you always like to know what's going on, and you are good at resolving conflict. Beauty and the arts or decorating are also ways that you may express yourself. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Persona: 9[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Persona number describes the way we appear to the outside world, the first impression people have of us. We may not even be aware of how we are perceived by others because we are so often focused on our inner world, and many times the inner does not match the outer. Persona gives us a peek at some hidden talents we have. The talents that we use to get along in the world and in some instances, protect us from it. It is likened to a bag of tools (jewels) that we carry with us along the way. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]People seem to be drawn to you for absolution. You emanate forgiveness, compassion and understanding. Your charming and generous personality brings you love and good luck in abundance. Many people will be attracted to you because of your idealistic and romantic nature. Others will be transformed by your example. You express yourself in the way you dress, and it can range from dramatically bold to mystically romantic to "struggling artist". [/FONT]

Hey, I'm a bodhisattva and didn't know it!

s.

...and a little aside to our resident fish slapper >>>

I'm a Pisces!

s.

Back