National Day of Prayer

i don't know about that, 17th, i have been reading some of your posts.

let me ask you a question, 17th, does it really matter what i find acceptable? i am no one. you say what you want to say. that is between God and you. all i am saying is that i am concerned about you because you seem to serve two masters.

Kind of hijacking this thread here, we can talk aboot this on another more fitting thread I guess I am willing to talk about that, I only have one master though. ;)

yeah, man, if you ever want to talk, let me know.

Pattimax, what would you say on the side that in therapy and by physcatrists.... "praying" can be used just as a way to 'let it out' but not being used in a true sense of religion? Would you say it is good as god is a shoulder to lean on? Or would you say it is in a way an "abuse" of your privledge?

Pattimax, what would you say on the side that in therapy and by physcatrists.... "praying" can be used just as a way to 'let it out' but not being used in a true sense of religion? Would you say it is good as god is a shoulder to lean on? Or would you say it is in a way an "abuse" of your privledge?

oh, ok, i am sorry if i offended you. its ok if you don't want to talk with me. see you on another thread, 17th.

Where: United States
When: May 3, 2007

Talk to God!:)
too funny, last night I watched Conversations with G-d, with a spiritual cinema circle.
Bit short notice... Can't make it to the states... Sorry. :)
no worries mate, G-d can make it to you!

No need to travel east, west, north, south, up or down, look neither high or low brah, findem within!

Doctors are a very good thing... but as for praying to be used as a form to only release emotions, you are sadly mistaken. Personally, I have been through some pretty tough things and I could not have come through it successfully without knowing my savior. Constant contact with God is the only way to do it. Anything else (such as only taking a medical approach) is just a cheap substitute.

Back