Satan is winning?

Niran, You and I have a close chain of thoughts...

Had the same feeling over here as well.

Maybe we were pirates in a previous birth, and good friends, till the issue of dividing the booty came up.

I don't care what the liberals say... I don't think Santa Claus is going to make it into heaven. :D

I don't care what the liberals say... I don't think Santa Claus is going to make it into heaven. :D
Is it that kissing momma under the mistle toe? Cavorting with elves? Flying on a magic sleigh? Only working one day a year? Not respecting his body temple? What exactly is the issue? Is it becuase he sold out to coca cola?

Hold it, I thought it was the liberals that didn't believe in Kriss Kringle...

Well, he does speed in excess of God's laws of physics. Surely there must be moderators in heaven that would prevent such a law breaker from entering.

Then there is the breaking and entering, the gluttony... the guy consumes more cookies and milk in one night than a person should in a lifetime. I could go on and on... I just don't think Santa is going to make it into heaven.

wil said:
Hold it, I thought it was the liberals that didn't believe in Kriss Kringle...
I was thinking Santa is exceedingly Liberal in his toy giving habit and he is always leaving the bill for the parents. It is a welfare program and he has blown more budgets than the president... however, since the radical conservatives are in office spending like Santa is going to pay for it, I guess I'm not really sure who believes in what anymore.

Satan.. One of the angels... Decided from free will to mess things up... Another angel could do the same if they so wished, as could the human... How long do you think it would take if you put a bright red button that said "do not push" in a public area for someone to eventually press that button? It just takes some time, free will and curiosity...
if you really do want to know the answers to things based on the bible , i think you know where to go matthew 24;45-47 but i will give you a little bit of the channel that is being fed in this time of the end . those who remain faithful to this channel will never go without bible based answers. the following is a Question asked from a reader of the watchtower mag dated August 15th 2006
Questions​
From Readers

After​
the final test at the end of the Millennium, will it be possible for humans to sin and die?

Two scriptures found in Revelation bear on this: "Death and Hades were hurled into the lake of fire. This means the second death, the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:14) "He will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away."—Revelation 21:4.
Note the timing involved here. The hurling of "death and Hades" into the lake of fire takes place after the Armageddon survivors, the resurrected dead, and any born after Armageddon have been judged out of the "things written in the scrolls," or Jehovah’s detailed requirements for mankind during the thousand years. (Revelation 20:12, 13) The apostle John records another vision, found in Revelation chapter 21, which will be fulfilled during the Millennial Reign of Christ Jesus. The complete fulfillment of that vision, however, awaits the end of the thousand-year Judgment Day. Jehovah will then reside with mankind in the fullest sense without any intercessors, Jesus having handed the Kingdom over to his Father. Jehovah will reside spiritually with "his peoples" in a permanent and direct way. "Death will be no more" in the complete sense when mankind will have gained perfection as a result of having the merit of Christ’s ransom sacrifice applied to the full.—Revelation 21:3, 4.
Thus, the death mentioned in the scriptures quoted above is the Adamic death, which will be nullified by Christ’s ransom. (Romans 5:12-21) With death that mankind inherited from the first man canceled, humans will be just like Adam when he was created. Adam was perfect, but that did not mean that there was no possibility of his dying. Jehovah told Adam not to eat from "the tree of the knowledge of good and bad" and said: "In the day you eat from it you will positively die." (Genesis 2:17) That was death from deliberate sin. After the final test at the end of the Thousand Year Reign, humans will still be free moral agents. (Revelation 20:7-10) They will still be able to choose of their own free will whether to continue serving Jehovah or not. It cannot be said that no human will ever turn his back on God, as Adam did.
What would happen to the one who chose to rebel after the final test when there is no death or Hades? At that time, Adamic death is no more. And Hades, the common grave of mankind with the hope of resurrection, is no more. Still, Jehovah can annihilate any rebel in the lake of fire, denying him any hope of a resurrection. That death would be like the death that Adam and Eve experienced, not the death that humans inherited from Adam.
However, we have no reason to expect any such outcome. Those who pass the final test will differ from Adam in one crucial sense. They will have been fully tested. We can be confident of the thoroughness of the final test because Jehovah knows how to examine people inside and out. We can rest assured that the final test will eliminate any who would misuse their freedom of choice. Thus, although it is possible for those who pass the final test to rebel against God and hence be destroyed, it is very unlikely that such a thing will occur.​

So, guy with ALL the answers you still haven't even touched on what when the world is full.......
thats Jehovahs priority , and those who remain faithful to him will find out ,but for now the priority is to get through this old system and then we will find out at a future time .
the bible only tells us about THIS planet and the hope for this planet , and working inline with the purpose of God is the way to go .......... then later we will find out . remember we dont know what THE NEW SCROLLS OR LITTLE BOOKS are yet . revelation 20;12 thrilling times ahead . getting this planet back to Gods original purpose with humans living on it forever in peace and harmony , is the bibles message . now that is something to focus on , a planet with no more opposition from the rebel satan . in the new world with no more satan around we can do things Jehovahs way , and great things are made possible when Jehovah is directing his people. first things first .
(Mark 13:10) Also, in all the nations the good news has to be preached first.........................
patience patience patience

It looked terrible... Because, it was?

But then if you sugar coat it with larger numbers it is great? What that this happens?

I smack you in the mouth... That's bad...

Some other guy comes along smacks you in the mouth twice... (popular guy.)

That means what I did is great?

They say you say oh in 20XX there was this much crime! but not in 20XX there is no crime!! Only peace! Now that... That would be great.

Wil?

Yeah but I clipped my nails and made a shovel like device... Resurfacing I then made rope out of the hairs from my back, roped a couple o' sea turtles... And came to your ship and finished you off! It's coming back like it was only yesterday...

You seem to forget, I was the ships strategist and tactician. I already knew you will do this stuff, so I clipped your nails and shaved all the hair in your body.

Hence you were indeed stuck there in your grave, and that is how you ended up in your present location. :p

And as for me, after I enjoyed women and wine and booty on earth, when I died, I stole the key to the pearly gates from Peter at sword point, and enjoyed heaven as well, and all the beautiful female angels.

I think we should take responsibility for our own actions and stop blaming the poor guy for everything.

VERY well said. I would like to know why Christians are so dual minded (believing in a duality). Could it not be possible that God and Satan are one? Did god not say he was all things, he created the Light and the Dark? If you read in the Old Testament Satan starts out not as a being, an evil enity. Rather, anything that tries and test Man was his satan (opposition). Does god not try and test all people from time to time? Is he not a "satan' from time to time.

I do not see the duaility as separate part of the cosmic scheme, but as two sides of the same coin.

I didn't respond as I couldn't put one of your sentences together to make sense. I guess I am slow.
TE said:
Murder rate per million population: 1900 - 9.6 which decreased to a low point around 1960 with 6.2 since which it has steadily increased to a high in 1995 of 14.5. Which means that there are around 50% more murders now in UK than in 1900.... And it is worth noting that in 1800 the murder rate was somewhere close to 35 per million population.
My statement was that with rate at 35/mm in 1800, 6.2/mm in 1900 and 14.5/mm in 1995, if you were to take a small slice from 1900-1995 (6.2-14.5) you'd see a terrible more than doubling increase, but if you went from 1800-1995 (35-14.5) you'd see a wonderful more than halving decrease.

My point is that first I'd like to not look simply at England or the US or the western world...but include the whole world...and I'm not interested in the short term trends in the last couple centuries or decades...but a discussion on overall violence and violent deaths from the last few thousands years...

We can all talk till we are blue in the face about this thing or that thing. But when we aren't arbitrarily sending folks to the gallows or guillatine or stoning (not everywhere) as we continue to decrease the amount of dictatorial violence, increase the transitions of power without bloodshed and genocide....we are becoming a safer less violent world.

How hard is it?

You said there was a certain figure of crime which looked bad, but comparing it to years back it was lower... so that made it good....

So I said if I hit you upside the head.... That would be bad right??? And if someone came along and hit you twice in the head... What I did would now be good???? I am sorry I can't figure away I could have made that post more basic and simple...

How hard is it?

You said there was a certain figure of crime which looked bad, but comparing it to years back it was lower... so that made it good....

So I said if I hit you upside the head.... That would be bad right??? And if someone came along and hit you twice in the head... What I did would now be good???? I am sorry I can't figure away I could have made that post more basic and simple...
I suppose that is exactly why it didn't make sense...the answer would be no.

Now if you've been hitting me upside the head twice for the past millenia and I now found you were only occasionally hitting me upside the head once now... I'd find that as an improvement.

Course if I were now used to it I'd probably have to go out and pay someone for another wack occcasionally...:D

You all may not know this but I live smack dab between and travel frequently in Baltimore and Washington DC, per capita two of the most deadliest cities in the US. The snipers couple years back shot a kid less than two blocks from my house. One of my tennants called in the middle of the night because a dead body was found in the alley. I travel the streets all hours of the day and night on and off work. I know these are violent times...but I'd prefer to live now than in past centuries when it was worse.

VERY well said. I would like to know why Christians are so dual minded (believing in a duality). Could it not be possible that God and Satan are one? Did god not say he was all things, he created the Light and the Dark? If you read in the Old Testament Satan starts out not as a being, an evil enity. Rather, anything that tries and test Man was his satan (opposition). Does god not try and test all people from time to time? Is he not a "satan' from time to time.

I do not see the duaility as separate part of the cosmic scheme, but as two sides of the same coin.

Satan​
the Devil

Definition:
The spirit creature who is the chief adversary of Jehovah God and of all who worship the true God. The name Satan was given to him because of his becoming a resister of Jehovah. Satan is also known as the Devil, because he is the foremost slanderer of God. Satan is described as the original serpent, evidently because of his using a serpent in Eden to deceive Eve, and for this reason "serpent" came to signify "deceiver." In the book of Revelation, the symbolism of a devouring dragon is also applied to Satan.

I would like to know why Christians are so dual minded (believing in a duality). Could it not be possible that God and Satan are one?

"This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that G-d is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:"
1 John 1:5,6

Back