Sad News

Reaction score
My brother Mark who you all know as Prober died in the night last night of a heart attack. He was 44.

Chris

My brother Mark who you all know as Prober died in the night last night of a heart attack. He was 44.

Chris

Oh Chris, My heartfelt condolences. I don't know what to say. Gosh, I am crying as I type this. Deepest prayers for you and your family...oh gosh...

Can you please PM me...

Laurie

Chris

Dear Chris,

May He rest in peace. It only seems that He was just here now... His words are still here...

My heart goes out to you and condolences to you, family and friends.

Much love at this time,

Maeve

CCS,

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dauer

I am so very sorry to hear this news, your family and his have my heartfelt condolences and prayers. I very much enjoyed Prober's perspectives on things. He will be greatly missed. Sometimes G-d calls the good ones home a bit early...makes it a bit tough for the rest of us, but we have comfort in knowing he is home at last in the bosom of the Father.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. It's OK if you don't know what to say, I never know either when these kind of things happen.

Chris

I am truly shocked. My deepest sympathies, I cant imagine the loss this will be to you and your family for he was a special guy.

My thoughts are with you.

TE

I am so sorry Chris.

"We have loved him during life, let us not abandon him,
until we have conducted him by our prayers into the house of the Lord." Saint Ambrose

+++

Incline Thine ear, O Lord, unto our prayers,
wherein we humbly pray Thee
to show Thy mercy upon the soul of Thy servant Mark,
whom Thou hast commanded to pass out of this world,
that Thou wouldst place him in the region of peace and light,
and bid him be partaker with Thy Saints.
Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord,
And let perpetual Light shine upon him.
May his soul
And the souls of all the faithful departed
Through the mercy of God
Rest in peace.

Amen.

He was truly an awesome person. I didnt know you were brothers. Please know that ya'll are in my prayers right now. I just feel this strong need to go back through and read all his posts. My heart hurts so much for you right now.

Chris,

I'm so very sorry for your loss, Mark was a great guy. I still have the book I was going to send him here on my desk all wrapped up and with his name and address on it. He seemed so exited to read it, "Jesus son of Man" by Gibran.

Genuinely sorry to hear about the news, Chris - best wishes to all the family.

Hey Chris--

Mark was one of the sweetest souls I think I have ever "met". His name was one I always looked for when deciding what thread to open. I was just talking with him yesterday....

Randy and I send our love and prayers to you and your family, and to his wife who he adored, and his children of whom he was so proud. Lifting you all up in prayer.

And I know that he believed that when he would be absent from the body, he would be present with the Lord.

Shine on, brother Mark....until we meet once again. In the meantime, you are here in our hearts.
40.gif

InPeace,
InLove

RIP, he always had interesting things to say. It must be a difficult time for his family...

Oh Chris, I am so sorry for your loss and my thoughts and prayers go to you and the family. I did not know him long but we shared PMs and I certainly felt he was a very, very special person.

Please remember that he was a stranger on a keyboard to so many, yet people around the globe are crying now (myself included) so he must have been an amazing person.

May he rest in peace.

Back