What Are You Watching on Youtube?

Meanwhile, on the Outer Range, something has gotten into Autumn but it's not her meds.

An explanation of what one Ukrainian civilian/"civilian" did to halt a Russian military convoy early on in the invasion:

The Ukranian gentleman did this after surviving a stroke! (He was sixty-four at the time of the stroke.)
I apologize if this is triggering. To make up for it, here's another Pusheen video:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Thie therapist lost his mother a while ago (I don't know exactly how long ago, but it was at least a year ago to my recollection.) Make sure you have tissues within reach while watching this video.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

The lonely feeling of being on the path, knowing that we are all there is but at the same time we are very distinct from eachother.. The sensitivity of the souls lonelyness can be healed by devotion and worship, but in that case, to what price do we pay, the ignorance of that illusion. We are alone at the path, it's just a feeling to get used to, but at the same time we are never alone. Perhaps this great lonelyness is something we need to feel in order to really understand maya, the illusion of life.

Last edited:
Dean Nicholson left Nala in the van while he helped an old classmate with some interesting chores (involving bees/beekeeping.) Warning: live bees are featured here!

No bees, frogs or :kitty:s were harmed in the video.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back