What Are You Watching on Youtube?

A trip through Canada via train:

I believe that it was daur who is/was vegan, but there was at least a couple of menu items that might've interested him and/or any vegetarians. :)

The other video that I'm watching is a Japanese horror video, so I won't post it.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

A practicing therapist reacted to the anime Wolf Children about a single mother raising her children by a werewolf. He said that it could reflect raising children alone who are "different" from the rest of society.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

This video might cause physical illness and/or bring back "fond" memories of a psychotropic drug/food/beverage-enhanced "trip" (y'all have been warned!):

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

I watched an Alpha Beta Gamer video (it's a horror game, so y'all have been warned!):

There are more horror game videos by Alpha Beta Gamer, but I'm not going to post them due to "questionable" language... from you!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

A videogame playthrough that combines the story of Pinocchio with the aesthetics of Bloodborne, played by Alpha Beta Gamer:

There aren't any :kitty:s, puppet or otherwise (Maru's on deck for that!)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Haha this was great! Now you Brits know why Americans are so fat!

The first time I visited New York, my host took me to a restaurant for large(in weight) people. I saw families, all large having ginormous meals.
I was with 2 other people and we ordered one horderve(sp?) between us and were well-filled.

Anyway, it was education :cool:

The first time I visited New York, my host took me to a restaurant for large(in weight) people. I saw families, all large having ginormous meals.
I was with 2 other people and we ordered one horderve(sp?) between us and were well-filled.

Anyway, it was education :cool:
We have a huge issue with portion sizes here. Americans want more for their dollar. There's also this thing that parents did in my generation.. you can't get up from the table until you finish what's on your plate.. they call this the empty plate syndrome.

Another thing that bothers me is food is a reward or all special occasions involve food.. usually high calorie or fattening foods.

It's Hors d'oeuvres 😉😊

Back