Greetings All.

MomWolf

Reaction score
Just wanted to pop on and say hello. I'm 38, Pagan, divorced, mom to one teen-age daughter, girlfriend to one non-practicing Catholic man who has two children (4 & 8 yrs old), ordained through the Universal Life Church and authorized by the state of Ohio to perfor weddings, and I work as a police dispatcher. I've been Pagan since 1995. I started off studying WitchCraft/Wicca, but moved away from all the rigidity of the rituals and now just call myself Pagan. :)

Welcome MomWolf !! If you hear the shout go up "five zero seven" then its probably me :)

Ten ten till then :)

I don't know what 507 is, but if there's a 420 that pops up in the dispatch room...

that'd be 17th Angel. :D :D :p

MomWolf, sounds like you have quite the eclectic life! That's great--welcome aboard! Glad to have more diversity. And if that diversity comes all in one person, even better. Look forward to reading you around the boards.

:)

Just wanted to pop on and say hello. I'm 38, Pagan, divorced, mom to one teen-age daughter, girlfriend to one non-practicing Catholic man who has two children (4 & 8 yrs old), ordained through the Universal Life Church and authorized by the state of Ohio to perfor weddings, and I work as a police dispatcher. I've been Pagan since 1995. I started off studying WitchCraft/Wicca, but moved away from all the rigidity of the rituals and now just call myself Pagan. :)

Momwolf is 10-97.... I shall 11-98.

Hello momwolf welcome!!!

10-98

If you need a 10-80a just let me know! :D

Betcha feel right at home eh!?

--EDIT--
OH BUGGER!! Everyone did the same thing as me! Not as complex... But still.... I feel like a freaking goon now..... :( Pathless what? You giving the 5.0 tip off's?!?!?! *slides his hand behind his back to his belt line* (I predict a 187 call on dispatch... ;))

Last edited:
Wolfmom, never really stoped to ask... But you folkes mind being called 5.0? lol..... I guess if we are going to be sharing a forum together, I best see where the line is... Wouldn't want to cross that now would I? :D I don't wish to be put down for a verbal 243.

First I would like to say ... huh? :confused:

And after that to say ...

Welcome MomWolf!

Salaam MomWolf and welcome. Certainly sounds like you have your hands full, so pull up a chair and relax.

Back