Health and Wellbeing

T

Tao_Equus

Some have suggested there should be a dedicated section for such issues.
Post your opinions here.

Tao

Definitely yes. Thanks for the suggestion Tao.

How's things in Red Horse country ? See any winged ones recently ?

flow....:p

lol nope not seen any Pegusi but there was a lovely unicorn, she had some horn!! So I shared some oats with her and she promised she'd be back tomorrow. :rolleyes::D;)

tao

Some have suggested there should be a dedicated section for such issues.
Post your opinions here.

Tao
Yes there was some fasting info going on....as well as some other interesting items...

I'd be interested in knowing how many of us dabble in health either personally or professionally...

I've been trained in natural healing techniques similar to Reiki/KiGong/Healing Touch...while they are different modalities they all rely in my mind on the same source....so similar to interfaith and our various religions/denominations.

For years I sold herbs.... (yes I transitioned from the sales in my youth to legitimate sales over the time period) and when the company I worked with was bought by some international conglomerate that purchased a number of companies, merged them all, threw R&D and specs in the basket and started by cheapest products around the world...that meant herbs from china laced with speed or antibiotics...so I went a step in the conventional direction and work with a vitamin company now..

I've been a speaker and part of the planning committee for our local Holistic Group for over decade working with all varieties of practitioners and helped open two healing centers...It's a fun world to play in....

Yes please I shall vote for that (is CR a democracy?). Would also be a great support place for people detoxing, giving up the dreaded weed, etc.

I was talking about Marlboro Lights LMAO got a guilty concience 17th or am I just that much of a nag?

No just "weed" is a common term for the Funky skunky super plant :D I was going to say "It's not addictive!! And I should know... I've been smoking it since I was like 14 and look at me! I'm not addicted so there!"

No just "weed" is a common term for the Funky skunky super plant :D I was going to say "It's not addictive!! And I should know... I've been smoking it since I was like 14 and look at me! I'm not addicted so there!"

No you're just a total bloody nutcase (in the nicest of ways).

No you're just a total bloody nutcase (in the nicest of ways).

lol *runs around singing "let's go freaking mental!"*

One thing though... I can see how it can be good to talk and stuff... But we may also do more damage you never know.... You know? Hmmm That sounds werid... Nevermind... I love playing physciatrist... Do it for my family all the time... OK The doctors in!! :D Who's got problems? (excluding me that is..)

One thing though... I can see how it can be good to talk and stuff... But we may also do more damage you never know.... You know? Hmmm That sounds werid... Nevermind... I love playing physciatrist... Do it for my family all the time... OK The doctors in!! :D Who's got problems? (excluding me that is..)

Wha--? 17th, are you high *again*??

(pssstt...go get a brownie in the lounge, dude)

And I'm all for the Health and Wellbeing section. I'd post and reply and think about stuff, yep, fer sure.

Wil!! I didn't know you sold herbs! Cool. :)

first decade primarily herb, branched out into herbs...branched further into the whole supplement market...

Interesting contemplation a Health and Wellbeing section of an Interfaith comparative religion site....where do you think it will lead, comparing religious health and wellbeing concepts or be mostly non secular discussions?

That is actually a very good point 17th, maybe we need to say no discussing mental health issues and do not recommend medications or consult a doctor before ........ oh no, the medical ethics minefield.

Wil, for me non-secular please.

Wha--? 17th, are you high *again*??

(pssstt...go get a brownie in the lounge, dude)

And I'm all for the Health and Wellbeing section. I'd post and reply and think about stuff, yep, fer sure.

I might be..... ¬.¬
Greenfingers is a good job ;/

Erb salesman... sounds good!! very red gold n green :mad::):D

lol... I am more of a :rolleyes:;):D:p:confused:....:D:p

That is actually a very good point 17th, maybe we need to say no discussing mental health issues and do not recommend medications or consult a doctor before ........ oh no, the medical ethics minefield.

Yup, we cannot be sure that our "help" will not cause more issues eh.

Maybe we just need a 'these people are not medical professionals' disclaimer. But I think there are enough sensible people on here that there will usually be a chorus of 'go see your doctor!' and a murmer of 'in the meantime you could try peppermint tea....'

I can fix anyone's problems like that *clicks fingers*

Dokt0R 17.
'Solutions to all your issues are only a few tokes away......'

Actual Patient Reviews:
Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky, they wipe away tears that I cry, the good and bad times we've been through them all, you make me rise when I fall....

John doe - London.

I have heard the term "age appropriate" when it comes to exercise and sports. Is there such a thing? For those of us getting a bit grey in the muzzle, should we be slowing down or pushing the envelope to see what "aging" really means?

Back