Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry

andymonk

Reaction score

Attachments

• FLOWER_4_.jpg
    FLOWER_4_.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 22,114
I believe the symbol is the COMPLETE ancient flower of life. The complete flower of life is an interdimensional tool,a portal,a link back to awareness of the universal consciousness(god,the collective unconscious or whatever you would like to call it). The universal consciousness we were all part of before we entered this material world. The original flower of life(found within "the osireion" at abydos in egypt)is incomplete because it is only the first layer of three(pics). The complete fol has the other two layers added,making it three dimensional(first post). If you relax(sit three feet away from the screen)and let the flower slowly draw your eyes out of focus,the flower will open. Try and not focus on any one point,blankly stare,take the flower in as a whole. Do not strain your eyes,as it will happen naturally. We do not see with our eyes,we see THROUGH our eyes. Let your mind focus,dont fight it. You may get a headache and itchy eyes,this will quickly disappear. This is not a known science,but if you let it happen,you will be supprised by what appears.
4love and light 2all x The complete ancient flower of life is not a stereogram,a magic eye image or any other man made optical illusion.

Attachments

• 11230043.jpg
    11230043.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 2,848
  • flower.jpg
    flower.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 2,515
Hi Andymonk...Welcome to CR !

I ran across this diagram sometime ago and have been trying to figure it out for some time. Any Ideas ?

flow....:)

17.gif

Attachments

• 17.gif
    17.gif
    19.9 KB · Views: 2,945
Made on an ancient spirograph no doubt.

Chris
No,the symbol was not made on a spirograph,it was made with a compass and pen. I believe the symbol is the COMPLETE ancient flower of life. The COMPLETE ancient flower of life is an interdimensional tool,a portal,a link back to awareness of the universal consciousness(god,the collective unconscious or whatever you would like to call it). The universal consciousness we were all part of before we entered this material world. The original flower of life(found in "the osireion" at abydos in egypt)is incomplete because it is only the first layer of three(pics). The complete flower has the other two layers added,making it three dimensional(first post). If you relax(sit three feet away from the screen)and let the complete flower slowly draw your eyes out of focus,the flower will open. Try and not focus on any one point,blankly stare,take the flower in as a whole. Do not strain your eyes,as it will happen naturally. We do not see with our eyes,we see THROUGH our eyes. Let your mind focus,dont fight it. You may get a headache and itchy eyes,this will quickly disappear. This is not a known science,but if you let it happen,you will be supprised by what appears. x The complete ancient flower of life is not a stereogram,a magic eye image or any other man made optical illusion.

Attachments

• 11230043.jpg
    11230043.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 2,008
  • flower.jpg
    flower.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 1,857
Are you a Drunvalo Melchizidek fan Andy?

Chris
No. Since i discovered the complete flower,i have been trying to get in touch with drunvalo. I have emailed him,bob frissell and many other flower of life people. To date,i have recieved zero replies. All i,ve asked for is an opinion on my discovery. I joined drunvalos forum and posted the complete flower on the site. To my supprise the forum was shut down almost immediatley,what does that say? If my discovery means nothing,why cant they just say that. If the complete flower is as important as i think it is,it may prove drunvalos work wrong. I now believe drunvalo is a very clever money making machine,snakeoil salesman. He claims his knowledge comes from two angels. When he has been asked difficult questions he says the angels will not let him give the answers. He wont give any reasons for this.:(

The complete ancient flower of life contains the tree,the fruit,the egg and the seed of life(sacred geometry,pic1). The complete flower also contains the three dimensional metatron cube which holds all the platonic solids(pic2+3). Not just the building blocks of life,but the building blocks of creation itself. x http://www.sangraal.com/library/dedicated.htm

[

Attachments

• fol_1.jpg
    fol_1.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 2,310
  • metatronscblue.gif
    metatronscblue.gif
    4 KB · Views: 2,427
  • movmetatron.gif
    movmetatron.gif
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,835
Hi Andymonk...Welcome to CR !

I ran across this diagram sometime ago and have been trying to figure it out for some time. Any Ideas ?

flow....:)

17.gif
Hi Flow, I dont really know,but the outer belt could be "the van allen belt" and the stream from the moon could be the moons gravitational field. It looks like the field is pushing and spreading across the earth. Just like the tides are affected by the moons gravity. Maybe you,ve thought of that already.:)

Hi andymonk —

Coming from a traditional perspective I would say this 'symbol' is more a diagram, a composite of a number of symbols, primarily (if not entirely) circles ... so this is derived from the aggregation of other symbols, whereas a 'complete symbol' is simple and singular — one circle would suffice.

As this is complex and multiple, my view would be to say it is more diagramatic than symbolic.

The 'complete symbol' that best signifies flora and fauna (if not all of nature) is the Golden Ratio, surely?

Thomas

Is this symbol the COMPLETE ancient flower of life? I would appreciate any opinions. :eek: Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry/ 4Love and light 2all:)x

It is the most amazing and extraordinary thing. Has anyone else had visual awareness in movement while looking at it....it moves and changes constantly.
It is something like the etheric field correspondent in this world stretching small, large, far and wide amidst everything based on the hexagram. And possible to see with the extra sensory eye.
And on this symbol there are indeed outer hexagrams around the circles..
- c -

It is the most amazing and extraordinary thing. Has anyone else had visual awareness in movement while looking at it....it moves and changes constantly.
It is something like the etheric field correspondent in this world stretching small, large, far and wide amidst everything based on the hexagram. And possible to see with the extra sensory eye.
And on this symbol there are indeed outer hexagrams around the circles..
- c -

I see movement in it too. If you look past it (in a way) and unfocus your gaze, various other shapes jump into the foreground, sometimes hexagrams but also a series of interlocking ovals. There is also a tendency for me to have moments of seeing it all more like a serpentine that moves, with the rest becoming background noise. What becomes foreground/background changes for me if I just sit and stare at it.

Intuitively, I have a few ideas about it, but I have never really gotten into sacred geometry so I don't know what it is supposed to be communicating or causing. I've seen similar things in other contexts, including both the natural world and my interpretation of energy fields.

Ciel- what exactly do you mean by etheric fields? I'm wondering if that is the same sort of thing I'm trying to refer to, but I've never tried to explain/describe it.

At any rate, it's interesting (and pretty) but I'm never quite sure what the point of sacred geometry is. Is it supposed to unlock something for people? Communicate something? I realize all this may be elementary to others, but I figured it might be a good time to ask. I guess I should go do some googling...

Edited- after posting, I saw that some other posts had been updated and explained what the point was, so no need to re-explain now! Thanks! :)

Edited- after posting, I saw that some other posts had been updated and explained what the point was, so no need to re-explain now! Thanks! :)

Explained where? I am having a bad day, this I already know but I am confuzled extremely :confused:

It's certainly very pretty. And that's all I can offer except a request for explanation.

Ah, the resurfacing of lost post....2 6 8 9 ..... were not there yesterday, but now they are. Path, did you see these?

Incredible confirmation of interplanetry universal dimension.

Thank you Andy, this clarifies many things.

- c -

Yep- that's what I was referring to. Before I posted, there were various posts missing including #2, which helped a lot. After posting, voilà! There they were! :D

Impqueen, you may want to go back to post #2 in particular- it wasn't showing up consistently yesterday.

Andy- where did you get the top drawing? Did you draw it yourself or find it somewhere?

Yep- that's what I was referring to. Before I posted, there were various posts missing including #2, which helped a lot. After posting, voilà! There they were! :D

Impqueen, you may want to go back to post #2 in particular- it wasn't showing up consistently yesterday.

Andy- where did you get the top drawing? Did you draw it yourself or find it somewhere?
Yes,i discovered and drew the complete flower. Unlike other mandala,the complete ancient flower of life has no measurement or design. The complete flower grows organically from the first circle onwards. This is one of the reasons why the flower is called the creation madala.:)x

It must have taken forever! Thank you for sharing it! :) What was your inspiration? I mean- I understand the design is found all over the place, but what made you add the multi-dimensionality?

Back