Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry

Hypnotic image. It kind of reminds me of looking at a clip of the churning surface of the sun when I do that unfocussed gaze thing. Also I seem to be able to make it spin in any direction I choose.

Tao

Yes,i discovered and drew the complete flower. Unlike other mandala,the complete ancient flower of life has no measurement or design. The complete flower grows organically from the first circle onwards. This is one of the reasons why the flower is called the creation madala.:)x

Andy....... since your discovery, has it led you towards new perspectives, has creation created?

- c -

Andy....... since your discovery, has it led you towards new perspectives, has creation created?

- c -
Yes,it has lead me to confirm,that we are not alone in the universe. If you contemplate the complete flower,you will see what i see. One thing i forgot to add was....when contemplating the flower,only have the light from your computer on. At this stage i should not influence any viewers on what they will see,so i will not tell you what to look for.:eek: I will discuss this in the futute. Love and light 2all:)

Unlike other mandala,the complete ancient flower of life has no design,measurement or straight lines. The complete flower grows organically from the first circle onwards,it draws itself. This is one of the reasons why the flower is called the creation mandala. I forgot to add...... the flower should be contemplated in darkness,only have the computer on,no lights.:)

Unlike other mandala,the complete ancient flower of life has no design,measurement or straight lines. The complete flower grows organically from the first circle onwards,it draws itself. This is one of the reasons why the flower is called the creation mandala. I forgot to add...... the flower should be contemplated in darkness,only have the computer on,no lights.:)
The point of no lights is to get tunnel vision. Sacred geometry, mandalas, and near-death experiences :)

Attachments

• vortexlattice.jpg
    vortexlattice.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,115
Andrew...Just superb work on your site. Visually stunning ! But you should not limit your thinking on this matter to just earthly coincidence.

For more information on a man who looked into all this in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, learn all that you can about the life and work of Thomas Jefferson Jackson See.

Yes, that's all a single name for one person. He was a prominent astronomer of his time, but very controversial in many ways as you will find.

flow....;)

I mentioned the work of Thomas Jefferson Jackson See in a previous post. Here is an image generated from his work early in the 20th century that is fairly self explanatory. It is a graphic representation of his wave theory of Universal Gravitation and its effects among planetary bodies. Looks like a flower of life to me.

see1.gif

flow....;)

Attachments

• see1.gif
    see1.gif
    12.7 KB · Views: 5,512
Re: plotting the world grid(matrix,ley lines)

I believe i have discovered the earths grid,which is based on the complete flower of life. If you look at the attached image,you will see a map of the island of sandy,which is a part of the orkney islands. I believe this island is one of the starting points of the worlds grid. As you can see at the NE of the island,there just happens to be a light house positioned on a place called start point. If you would like to draw the grid? First you will require an ordnance survey map(scale 1;25000). Second...... draw a circle with a radius of 2.575miles(5000megalithic yards). Thirdly.....position this circle so the arc runs from start point along scuthvie bay to tofts ness. 4....where the arc cuts through start point,place the point of the compass and draw another circle,creating a vesica piscis. 5.... continue to draw the flower of life. The flower will spiral out,running through all ancient sites,standing stones,cathedrals,churches etc. You will see as you go along,all ancient sites lie at the centre of six points. I look forward to your feedback.x http://homepages.compuserve.de/WFKSchlick/OrkneyundShetland/Orkney/miniSANDY.jpg

Back