is it just me or...?

LeoSalinas22

merely a shadow...
Reaction score
peace be upon you all...
is it just me or are the days really getting shorter? what do you think?

Matthew 24:22 If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

Namaste Leo

Our days physically seem to be fairly constant if you are talking earths revolutions and our revolving around the sun...

Of course as we age and the busier we get the shorter the days seem.

Unless you are talking about our earth's declination and heading into winter the days getting shorter is matter of perception that varies according to latitude and one's relationship with the equator...

But the reference is not in relation to the time from sunrise to sunset....but to a time period...ie those days are over. That time period, the age was cut short...and we've entered a new time period...a new day. The fact that we have a new revelation means we don't have the same troubles we did yesterday as our new awareness provides us a new perspective for tomorrow.

Speaking about today, I have heard that the information age is winding down (we are full of it) and an age for true creativity (we are full of it) is dawning.:)

Speaking about today, I have heard that the information age is winding down (we are full of it) and an age for true creativity (we are full of it) is dawning.:)
Are you saying we are full of it?:D

Age of recreation, creativity re-creation is definitely dawning....money will disappear as all labor is done by robotics and there is nothing left to charge for...

peace be upon you all...

Matthew 24:22 If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

I take that to mean that time is getting to be short. The big unfriendly monster (BUM) chasing us from behind is gaining and getting closer and closer. Soon it will be able to catch us and eat us. Yum yum. The earth's rotation will still be around 23.9 hours, but we're going to be too busy to avoid the BUM behind us. As we grow more restless and start cutting back our hours of sleep to deal with personal commitments, we become more and more consumed with others things, other than dealing with the BUM. In this world of increased productivity, we create the illusion that the BUM can be slowed down. But alas, it is all just an illusion . . . If we don't do anything about it, it's going to be ni hao, Chinese noodles in 90 seconds . . . delivered by a guy with a microwave oven mounted on his motorcycle.

We should all beware of the BUM . . . :eek: mwhahahahaha:D

There is nothing more dreadful than the day when we will all be eaten. Food for the slaughter. Wait your turn.:)

peace be upon you all...

Sorry Leo, didn't mean to ignore your reason behind the thread. I think the days are getting shorter, but the clock remains the same.

Actually, the earth's rotation is gradually slowing down, and the days get a little longer. The change however is only in milliseconds per century.

peace be upon you all...

this has a lot to do with the GREAT TRIBULATION
“Unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short.”—MATTHEW 24:22.thrilling times indeed

Back