The "OF" Corral

Not hard to remember your way around eh?
I remember the important stuff, like the OF lounge! I see quite a few changes hereabouts as I'd expect. Brian long gone then? And a few others...

Yup and as things turned out the patients took over the asylum.

I am relatively useless in the management, but the rest have enrolled in OJT and conflict resolution courses. I sit on the porch and kablitz and SG has not.thrown a Guinness in a while...or maybe yesterday...i have memory issues and am taking advantage of them.

I am relatively useless in the management, but the rest have enrolled in OJT and conflict resolution courses. I sit on the porch and kablitz and SG has not.thrown a Guinness in a while...or maybe yesterday...i have memory issues and am taking advantage of them.
Sorry to hear about the memory issues, but yeah optimise their usefulness!
Conflict resolution? Sounds like a war zone. :rolleyes:
Guinness are set to relaunch their no alcohol version of their stout. I had one before it got pulled and it was delish. Will also be on draught eventually (Ireland first).

Here you go: you can either drink it or you can throw it. Your choice.
guiness.jpg

I'm 60. But my knees are 73, my back is 84 and my brain is 102. I like the thread. Got a task or two to do, hopefully return soon.

Back