The "OF" Corral

**sprinkles the kosher salt left over from making the pretzels around the basement stairway step landing where the slugs have gathered, and puts yellow caution tape up**

*leaves a few plates of Sabra brownies, which have the undertone of Jaffa orange flavor in their chocolatey goodness*

Sorry, I was getting a bit sophisticated here.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Just bumped into Deb and flow and thought I'd put this on on the video for some class music to share...

s.

[youtube]UVLUFl6WO6E[/youtube]

Just bumped into Deb and flow and thought I'd put this on on the video for some class music to share...
So interesting how just the mention of their names brings bliss.

I'm gonna rest a while here in the OF corral, and lift the foot rest, lean back in my favorite recliner and contemplate how much I love you guys....and how I can take that feeling to all of humanity and allow them to feel what I do.

Feeling a little reminiscent today.... Someone opened a thread that Tao Equus has commented on....

thinking of all those who have come and gone by personal decisions....all those who have come and just moved on....and all those who have moved on from this earthly plane...

big hugz to those that moved on....big hugz to the contributors of yesterday....and of today... I raise a glass of Guiness to you...I am humbled by your presents, by your thoughts and honored to be able to play with you all and read your contemplations...

A ton of great stuff over the years...

Well I would tell a tale about my OF but it seems I'm tooooo tireddd.......... Uhhh....Zzzzzzz..... What did someone say somethin?

Is that recliner available? I do believe it is time for me to take a nap.

We've got a few thumpers and stompers that are excited and I should just rest a while till the dust settles. Could be observation mode will provide some edutainment.

Now if only SG would bring me some pretzels and Guinness I could put my feet up and relax...

Not only a recliner, but an O-ring cushion for hemorrhoids as well! :eek:

However, I think 55 is too soon to begin thinking life is over, even if the downstairs parts are separating from the upstairs parts in a manner reminiscent of the LEM separating from the CM on the way to the moon. :)

nah...55 isn't time to think life is over...but it is the time to have a place to recline when needed... when you run with the 20 year olds on the weekend you need to be able to sit in the epsom salts...

nah...55 isn't time to think life is over...but it is the time to have a place to recline when needed... when you run with the 20 year olds on the weekend you need to be able to sit in the epsom salts...

And/or headache powder for the incessant racket that some 20-year-olds call "music".

oontz...oontz....oontz....

we know that we are aging when we say "That isn't music..that is just a bunch of noise...in my day they wrote music" (that is what my parents said about my music...

We've had some new members come into the forum....how many new recliners do we need for the OFC?...can we get a shuffle board tournament started?...and do we need to up our order of prunes at the next co-op meeting?

Back