Middle Earth characters

juantoo3

....whys guy.... ʎʇıɹoɥʇnɐ uoıʇsǝnb
Reaction score
If you could be any character from the Hobbit or the Lord of the Rings stories, who would you be?

Which character do you best associate with?

This is just an idea from a chance comment on another thread...

I best relate to the character of Gimli, the battle hardened dwarf, on more levels than I care to admit. Behind a gruff exterior, I can be compassionate. I just have a really hard time expressing it. I stand ready to do battle with adversaries much bigger than myself, which tends to get me into trouble I can't get back out of. I have a quick biting wit. And I am loyal to the death.

No dwarf tossing allowed.

:D

How about you?

there isnt much to choose from with the female characters 123. but Id like to have the strength of Aragon and the courage of Gimili but the balls of the chick that killed the witchking. she was cool. I think her name is theodine. But I wouldnt want the hairy feet of a hobbit. lol. and id love to have the beauty and grace of arwon ( the elf princess) . and the knowledge of Gandolf. i dont want much do I.????lol/

I really couldn't decide who was the best fit for me, so I took a quiz. Here are my results:
Which Lord of the Rings character are you most like?
You scored as a Legolas
(OK, I'm not blonde, nor am I male.)
1118277810Legolas.jpg

Legolas
80%
Samwise Gamgee
77%
Frodo Baggins
73%
Galadriel
73%
Aragorn
67%
Meriadoc Brandybuck (Merry)
63%
Arwen of Rivendell
63%
Gimli
63%
Peregrin Took (Pippin)
60%
Eowyn of Rohan
57%
Saruman the White
53%
Boromir
53%
Gandalf the Grey
50%
Gollum
37%​

Hmmmmm...another quiz eh ?

flow....:rolleyes:
Which Lord of the Rings character are you most like? You scored as a Peregrin Took (Pippin)
Peregrin Took (Pippin)
83% Galadriel
77% Saruman the White
73% Gandalf the Grey
70% Aragorn
70% Arwen of Rivendell
70% Gimli
67% Legolas
63% Meriadoc Brandybuck (Merry)
60% Eowyn of Rohan
53% Samwise Gamgee
53% Frodo Baggins
53% Boromir
43% Gollum
37% Rate this Quiz
star1.gif
star1.gif
star1.gif
star1.gif
star1.gif

No offense to my namesake but I probably would be a hobbit. In fact, Id probably be Samwise Gamgee.

Im more of a support person than a leader, Im definetly into eating, and growing things, and I love his choice in women. :)

Gandalf Parker

When I was in high school and kids were reading the books I couldn't take them, I wasn't into fantasy and couldn't get ten pages into the books.

Don't know who this is but I scored 97% Pippin-Perigrin Took

Which Lord of the Rings character are you most like?
You scored as Gimli

Gimli
100%
Peregrin Took (Pippin)
100%
Meriadoc Brandybuck (Merry)
80%
Frodo Baggins
80%
Aragorn
77%
Gandalf the Grey
70%
Galadriel
70%
Legolas
60%
Gollum
60%
Eowyn of Rohan
50%
Boromir
40%
Samwise Gamgee
40%
Arwen of Rivendell
30%
Saruman the White
20%

OK, enough with the short jokes.
1118277908Gimli.jpg

I noticed that Bilbo Baggins wasn't on the list, nor did I see Elrond.

When I was in high school and kids were reading the books I couldn't take them, I wasn't into fantasy and couldn't get ten pages into the books.

Don't know who this is but I scored 97% Pippin-Perigrin Took

Poor Pippin couldn't catch a break, he was probably the closest thing to comic relief, except his errors were always at the worst possible times...but we love him anyway. Towards the end he makes some rather noble gestures and vindicates himself.

If you could be any character from the Hobbit or the Lord of the Rings stories, who would you be?

Which character do you best associate with?

This is just an idea from a chance comment on another thread...

I best relate to the character of Gimli, the battle hardened dwarf, on more levels than I care to admit. Behind a gruff exterior, I can be compassionate. I just have a really hard time expressing it. I stand ready to do battle with adversaries much bigger than myself, which tends to get me into trouble I can't get back out of. I have a quick biting wit. And I am loyal to the death.

No dwarf tossing allowed.

:D

How about you?
Yeah, after thinking about it, I do have Legolas's tendency to sometimes wander off {topic} to explore, and like Legolas, I do sometimes say things that push peoples' buttons. :eek:

However, I don't feel compelled to get into a who-can-kill-the-most-orcs-in-one-battle contest with Gimli. {Yeah, I know, an Oliphant still only counts as one. ;) }

Poor Pippin couldn't catch a break, he was probably the closest thing to comic relief, except his errors were always at the worst possible times...but we love him anyway. Towards the end he makes some rather noble gestures and vindicates himself.
hehe, so there is hope for me yet? I can relate to the first half!!

When I am a member of any board or organization and folks go around introducing themselves as to who they are and what their position is I state, "My name is Wil, I am responsible for comedy at appropriate and inappropriate times." and sit back down.

So don't know how or what I answered, but they tagged me!

I'm most like Arwen. Didn't surprise me. I figured I'd be an elf. I've actually had people tell me I seem like one of his elves. Interestingly, after Arwen, it was Legolas and Galadriel. And Frodo, but no thanks to the hairy feet! LOL

{Yeah, I know, an Oliphant still only counts as one. ;) }

LOL. Tom Oliphant might have something to say about that. ;)

I'm not sure what to make of scoring 100% Gimli *and* 100% Pippin. Not to mention the next two on the list were hobbits. Seems like there's a whole lotta short going on... :eek:

LOL. Tom Oliphant might have something to say about that. ;)
Oops! I misspelled oliphaunt! (Sorry Tom!) I suppose I could have used the term mûmak.

I'm not sure what to make of scoring 100% Gimli *and* 100% Pippin. Not to mention the next two on the list were hobbits. Seems like there's a whole lotta short going on... :eek:
100% Gimli and 100% Pippin? Curious.

Back