Weekenders.

Yeah... it's like so exciting to be potatoed and flopped on big red watching the sun drop into the west. See I knew annoyance and boredom would set in when you set-up your home 'puter. Enjoy the peace and solitude my bragh ! You're lookin real down to earth in yer 'tar too, I like the look.

flow....;)

I had just woken up... Had a bit too much to eat last night... And was looking around and thought it was like prime time for people to be on here, but there wasn't lol... Good day ahead of me... 08:40am! I am feeeeeeling good! Boredom? No no, surprise. Loving you flow, and thanks, I thought I would do a picture with NO editing!:D

Oh and a tip for everyone... Don't eat too much before you sleep... Stomach camps? Painful, and there is only one way to reslove the issue.. Make sure you come equipped with gas mask.

Ummm, I'm here in part by choice and in part of boredom. But yeah, I noticed long ago that the weekends are...less active...(don't like the qt word around here)...on the weekends.

I always took it to mean our sincere seekers were involved with family and sabbath observance.

I was hired to watch out for the guys whose ox is in the ditch...

Lol Juantoo, you do see the best in people!! I always thought it was because people are at work during the week. At work being the operative..... working ... well who knows :p

Tao

I just got back home from Juggling for the weekend.

Started a juggling festival with a friend 16 years ago, now it is run by a university juggling club.

My job, show up and throw things at my friends, wander around and meet new folks, get on the unicycle and roll over the hands of the little kids who juggle incredibly.

I also wander around Saturday afternoon scouting talent and coercing folks to be in the public show on Saturday night. By 5pm I've got my show, 10 acts, 2 drop out, 2 get added I make adjustments and by 6:30 I had a show order and turned it in to backstage and the sound and light guys, by 6:45 we open the doors and 7-9:15 I sit on a couch stage right and emcee a show that ended with a standing ovation! (not for me, but for the wonderful talent that willingly performed for free for the 700 people that showed up)

1st up a guy who did cigar boxes while standing on a rola bola and then did a vent act with his son. then a fellow who did balls, clubs and crystal ball contact juggling, a gymkana chair balancing act, then a couple did club passing, ending with a comic contortionist crawling threw a toilet seat, intermission, open second half with the university juggling club, then a schizophrenic juggler doing improv, a diaboloist, unicycle jousting, and finished up with three brothers, 14, 12 and 7 doing very impressive stuff to music ending with the seven year old doing 5 rings with neck catches and grabs......a great night, then back to the gym to burn a couple gallons of kerosene with fire clubs, devil sticks, staff and poi...

I's tired, thought I'd check in before I checked out.

I just got back home from Juggling for the weekend.

Started a juggling festival with a friend 16 years ago, now it is run by a university juggling club.

Isn't there anything this guy hasn't freaking done? *tips his hat* Bravo brother! Must of been amazing!

Took the words, right out of my mouth......

Greymare? That is all you do? Yeah, that and make me feel talked to, and make me laugh and smile and have a conversation to share, and you share excellent films, and give knowledge of so much.... So is that all you do? Seems quite a good bit to me.

touche. its funny , you do the same for me. actually, a lot of you guys do that for me. I'll have stupid questions and someone will answer me, or laugh at me, or both. lol. yeah, its fun.

Isn't there anything this guy hasn't freaking done? *tips his hat* Bravo brother! Must of been amazing!.
twas a blast but in reality you just happened to catch the right weekend. I coulda been lazin around playin hold'em, watchin MMA and postin.

Can't wait till that is interpretted.

Back