Jehovah's Witnesses grow by 'devious' methods, charge anti-missionaries

No, mee likes to belittle others in the name of Jehovah. And mee is going to stop that practice (of belittling others in the name of Jehovah). That is exactly what mee is going to do.

Mee likes to make known goodnews :) and mee likes to put it to the fore, thats because it is such GOODNEWS

matthew 24;14

psalm 83;18
why does goodnews belittle others?

Mee likes to make known goodnews :) and mee likes to put it to the fore, thats because it is such GOODNEWS

matthew 24;14

psalm 83;18
why does goodnews belittle others?
Good News doesn't. Mee does.

Peter and Daniel are dead...
:D yes

and their names live on and the meaning of those names live on .

talking about DANIEL

The angel’s statement to Daniel,

"As for you yourself, go toward the end; and you will rest, but you will stand up for your lot at the end of the days," seems to imply that his life was nearing its close, with assurance of a resurrection for him.—Da 12:13.

cant wait to meet Daniel when he is resurrected into the paradise earth .

he will find out how everything worked out in the end

Now as for me, I heard, but I could not understand; so that I said: "O my lord, what will be the final part of these things?"

And he went on to say: "Go, Daniel, because the words are made secret and sealed up until the time of [the] end. Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined. And the wicked ones will certainly act wickedly, and no wicked ones at all will understand; but the ones having insight will understand.
DANIEL 12;8-10

WHY?:) what has little old mee done other than give out GOODNEWS :) mee is full of zeal for GOODNEWS
mee is full of spite for anyone who believes other than what mee does...mee is a bad representation of mee's faith, because mee doesn't know when to give quarter. mee could care less about what others think, as long as mee gets mee's heaven points.

mee behaves in rather unreasonable ways, but refuses to take responsibility for them.

mee hurts mee's cause, badly.

mee confuses people rather than enlighten them. and mee could care less about anyone else but mee's mission.

Jesus would never approve, and Jehovah, I don't think looks at the mess mee makes, in his name.

mee is full of spite for anyone who believes other than what mee does quote]
many people think many things ,but not always according to accurate knowledge.
:)

"This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come."—Matt. 24:14.
did early Christians simply think of theirs as just another religion, one they personally happened to prefer. Not at all!

They firmly believed that they possessed the truth about Jehovah God and his purposes, and that others needed this knowledge for salvation.
(John 17:3) Their conviction moved them to vigorous preaching activity

mee does not put over my thoughts, but mee puts the truth of goodnews over .

:)mee thinks the goodnews is really goodnews:)

mee is full of spite for anyone who believes other than what mee does quote]
many people think many things ,but not always according to accurate knowledge.
:)

"This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come."—Matt. 24:14.
did early Christians simply think of theirs as just another religion, one they personally happened to prefer. Not at all!

They firmly believed that they possessed the truth about Jehovah God and his purposes, and that others needed this knowledge for salvation.
(John 17:3) Their conviction moved them to vigorous preaching activity

mee does not put over my thoughts, but mee puts the truth of goodnews over .

:)mee thinks the goodnews is really goodnews:)
Ready for this mee? I know a hell of a lot more than you think...deal with that.

p.s. my "knowledge" is quite accurate

Last edited:
My guess of where in England you live :p
now that would be telling :DJehovahs witnesses are in all parts of England , and in all the nations also . revelation 7;9-10

that great crowd keeps springing up everywhere.

but then it would , Jesus said he would have other sheep.

And I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; those also I must bring, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock, one shepherd. John 10;16

The little one himself will become a thousand, and the small one a mighty nation. I myself, Jehovah, shall speed it up in its own time." (Isaiah 60:22)

Yes there are a great crowd waving their symbolic palm branches:) and mee is among them :)SOMEWHERE :)

Ready for this mee? I know a hell of a lot more than you think...deal with that.

p.s. my "knowledge" is quite accurate
yes many do know about the GOODNEWS :) and Jehovah is looking for those who are responding to the message of the goodnews

Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshipers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for, indeed, the Father is looking for suchlike ones to worship him
John 4;23

mee could care less about what others think, as long as mee gets mee's heaven points.

quote]
mee is not going to heaven , mee likes the promise of a paradise earth matthew 5;5
psalm 37;29
psalm 37;11

mee confuses people rather than enlighten them. .

mee likes to stick to what the bible REALLY teaches, with no confusion attached to it .:)

the Bible is God’s freedom-giving gift to men of all the earth.

It should be read and examined without prejudice.

The knowledge it contains means life.

It brings freedom.

It tells for sure what will happen to this world of confusion. It alone holds out hope of happiness and a future of prosperity.

and it is VERY GOOD :)

Why Nottingham?:)

My estimations of your experiences with the "earthquakes" and also from images on photobucket. I came up with the calculation of that area round abouts... And as for the two names I gave you, that is the road names of the two main kingdom halls in Nottingham.. So I just wanted to see if they were familiar.... heh.... Nm.

mee behaves in rather unreasonable ways, quote]

Let your reasonableness become known to all men. The Lord is near.PHILIPPIANS 4:5.

Mee is a work in progress:)

When here on earth, Jesus perfectly reflected his Father’s supreme example of reasonableness. (John 14:9)

there is much all of us can do to imitate more closely Jesus’ perfect example of reasonableness

The wisdom from above is . . . reasonable."—JAMES 3:17.

Have you ever noticed that as individuals acquire more authority, many seem to become less reasonable?

Jehovah, in contrast, has the highest position of authority in the universe, yet he is the ultimate example of reasonableness.

My estimations of your experiences with the "earthquakes" and also from images on photobucket. I came up with the calculation of that area round abouts... And as for the two names I gave you, that is the road names of the two main kingdom halls in Nottingham.. So I just wanted to see if they were familiar.... heh.... Nm.
LOL i think the earth quake was felt over most of britain if i am correct.

photo bucket pics? cant remember what i put up :confused:

I remember putting iggy pics up and she comes from the rain forest bit far out with those ones:D

Back