Jehovah's Witnesses grow by 'devious' methods, charge anti-missionaries

What is it with this thing for 1914 mee?
Have you not heard about the very significant year in bible prophecy
1914—A Significant Year in Bible Prophecy

its all happening since 1914
and now bible prophecy is well along .

yes, since 1914 we have been in the time of the end , 1914 was the START of the end , and soon gods kingdom will step into the affairs of man DANIEL 2;44
we are living in critical times
2 timothy 3;1-5

the signs of the times are with us

lol the non flying bird has every right to know why the JW's believe it, Q. But... Not in this thread lol... He can go review that one... Endurance Q! Endurance! ;) "Through faith we endure!" I think someone famous said that.... lol

I remember a previous discussion with Mee on the "blood issue". As a result of that I did some reading and it seems that blood transfusions are being reassessed within the medical community and that they do appear on occasion to do more harm than good. But for big bleeds only blood will do. To deny oneself a transfusion if you have septicaemia would also be foolish. And how many would die without dialysis?

That said the JW's have in some part helped the medical community reassess a standard practice in medicine that was failing patients. They can take small credit for that. I still believe that we should do everything possible for people that still have the potential for living their lives. That JW's have found a way of accepting needless death within their own families speaks volumes on how effective an all controlling cult can be in exerting its power.

An hour ago I was reading this thread and then I got a funny feeling, and lo and behold.... MY friends Peter and Daniel from the JW knocked on my door... Spooky. :p
Forewarned is....oh never mind.:eek::eek:

I remember a previous discussion with Mee on the "blood issue". As a result of that I did some reading and it seems that blood transfusions are being reassessed within the medical community and that they do appear on occasion to do more harm than good. But for big bleeds only blood will do. To deny oneself a transfusion if you have septicaemia would also be foolish. And how many would die without dialysis?

That said the JW's have in some part helped the medical community reassess a standard practice in medicine that was failing patients. They can take small credit for that. I still believe that we should do everything possible for people that still have the potential for living their lives. That JW's have found a way of accepting needless death within their own families speaks volumes on how effective an all controlling cult can be in exerting its power.

How Can Blood Save Your Life?

this is a good read about blood have you read it?

LOL I have read the link. Heavy stuff!
ok :)
in other words Jesus recieved his kingship in 1914 (in heaven), and since then he has been given GREAT aurthority DANIEL 7;13-14.
And the first thing that Jesus did after recieving that power from his father , was to get rid of those angels that were in opposition to him.
REVELATION 12; 7-10
Yes the heavenly kingdom goverment is now rid of rebelliousness, only the angels who are inline and working with Jesus were left with him.

yes those rebels are active down here now, that is why since 1914 things have got worse on the earth .

but no worries very soon Jesus will go into action to get rid of all those in opposition to him . angelic and human .

mee is waving my symbolic palm branch to welcome Gods reigning king

revelation 7;9-10
and now Jesus is directing a great preaching work down here on the earth , and the ones who respond to that preaching work are being gathered to get through the GREAT TRIBULATION matthew 24;14 revelation 7;14

JESUS IS A REIGNING KING :)
KISS THE SON psalm 2;12

philippians 2;10

so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground,

yes Gods kingdom was established and born in 1914 and now Jesus is a reigning king
DANIEL 2;44 SOON IT WILL GO INTO ACTION :)

now is the time for salvation ,mee has put my vote in :)

Let me point something out to you mee. You do not want me personally to start picking apart your faith, like you love to pick apart others'

Because if I do, I will expose every flaw there is. Now I'm asking you to back off with your anti everybody but JWs.

Let others express themselves without you trying to beat them into submission with your sunny day version of JW stuff.

Thank you.

Q

An hour ago I was reading this thread and then I got a funny feeling, and lo and behold.... MY friends Peter and Daniel from the JW knocked on my door... Spooky. :p
peter could be a real rock for you:) and Daniel more than likely knows who the judge of the earth is, PSALM 83;18:)

Let others express themselves

Thank you.

Q
yes its good for all to have their say:) mee never stops others , mee just likes to make known GOODNEWS
MATTHEW 24;14
DANIEL 2;44
REVELATION 7;9-10
DANIEL 7;13-14

AND BIBLE TRUTH
That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah,
You alone are the Most High over all the earth. psalm 83;18

:) thats because it is such goodnews:)

yes its good for all to have their say:) mee never stops others , mee just likes to make known GOODNEWS
MATTHEW 24;14
DANIEL 2;44
REVELATION 7;9-10
DANIEL 7;13-14

AND BIBLE TRUTH
That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah,
You alone are the Most High over all the earth. psalm 83;18

:) thats because it is such goodnews:)
No, mee likes to belittle others in the name of Jehovah. And mee is going to stop that practice (of belittling others in the name of Jehovah). That is exactly what mee is going to do.

Now I'm asking you to back off with your anti everybody but JWs.

Thank you.

Q
For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that EVERYONE exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.
John 3;16

and the great crowd gets bigger and it is from all nations
REVELATION 7;9-10 :)AND IT IS VERY GOOD :)

Back