Your screen name

Bellator

Catholic. Formerly StarshipEnterprise
Reaction score
I've always been curious about the stories behind all the screen names here on CR. Please explain what your screen name refers to/what inspired it here.

I'll get us started.

Well, its obviously a star trek reference. It makes me look like a complete Trekkie, but I'm really not. (not that there's anything wrong with being a Trekkie) I guess you could say I used to be one since I used to watch reruns of the next generation all the time. Haven't watched any trek in a while, but its still a good show.

I could never commit for long to any one spiritual "path," although I've been interested in and practicing different forms of spirituality for about a decade now--sometimes intensely. Also, I don't feel that people are very often served well by taking a traditional, laid-out spiritual path. Or that's been my personal experience, at the very least. That's why I'm Pathless.

I've chosen to be on my own path, rather than any single church or religion. My religion/s and path are what resonate with my spiritual experience, rather than my spiritual experience following a single major religion. So, it's one person's path.

My path is also a path toward oneness, connectedness, wholeness- Love- which is for me, God: the One Big Mystery, the One Foundation of Being.

So, I'm path_of_one.

Mine is my first name followed by a "double translation" of my first and middle names. I'm kind of a "name nerd" and a "language freak". :p

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Mine stems from frustration trying to log into a website when I was a newbie to computers and the internet. I kept trying to fight the demand for a numerical digit, "I'm not a number!" But I couldn't get the silly thing to take any of my *regular* nicknames. So I gave this one a shot and it took.

Somewhere around here, buried so deep I don't remember where, is another thread like this one... ;)

I've always been curious about the stories behind all the screen names here on CR. Please explain what your screen name refers to/what inspired it here.

I'll get us started.

Well, its obviously a star trek reference. It makes me look like a complete Trekkie, but I'm really not. (not that there's anything wrong with being a Trekkie) I guess you could say I used to be one since I used to watch reruns of the next generation all the time. Haven't watched any trek in a while, but its still a good show.

It's my name I was born then I was titled.

Hey Alex, I remember when you used to go by a different moniker around here. You never did get around to telling us where "17th Angel" came from. Would you be so kind now? :D
Oh, oh, may I guess?
I'll write my guess in white below so it will be hidden:

{Revelation 17, especially Rev 17:17}

Am I close?

if i go to seattle and stand around and yell out............ Is there a seattlegal about.?? will i get arrested or assaulted first?? or will you simply by me a coffee. ??
lol

if i go to seattle and stand around and yell out............ Is there a seattlegal about.?? will i get arrested or assaulted first?? or will you simply by me a coffee. ??
lol
There are many seattlegals about!
I'm usually not in the city of Seattle itself, but if you are ever in the area, I'd be more than happy to buy you a coffee, greymare. :)
{Maybe we might get path_of_one to join us?}

and when you visit me Ill make you the best mango and macadamia sundae you will ever have.
yum!
hungergirl.gif

My screen name is self-explanatory.
Self explanatory?? SE @ legal?
I'm usually not in the city of Seattle itself, but if you are ever in the area, I'd be more than happy to buy you a coffee, greymare. :){Maybe we might get path_of_one to join us?}
Now you all do know I am going to be taking you up on this offer someday.
and when you visit me Ill make you the best mango and macadamia sundae you will ever have.
and this one too.

wil tis my current nickname. I used to be Bill, but given the name William. As I discovered all of our innate divinity I looked at Will I AM, I AM Will. And then dropped the L because there is a little less L in me than there used to be. And kept an L becuase there is still a little L left as well.

I picked my own name as it was available and I gotta be who I is rather than try to be who I ain't because if I try to be who I ain't, who I ain't will be who I is and I ain't who I ain't and I won't know who I is.

Back