Blessed Pesakh for those who celebrate it (I mean, including the Jewish delegation)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Junior Moderator, Intro
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I know, the first seder is Saturday night, but it begins right after Shabbos, so I'm posting this right now.

If any of the other moderators feel this thread should be somewhere else, please move it to the proper destination. :eek:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Re: Blessed Pesakh for those who celebrate it (I mean, including the Jewish delegatio

Thanks, Phyllis, and blessed Passover to you and everyone as well from me and mine (in spirit if not in deed).

Re: Blessed Pesakh for those who celebrate it (I mean, including the Jewish delegatio

hag sameah le-qulam, quleikhem barukheem, a happy festival and may you all be blessed. and don't eat too much matzah or you'll regret it....hur hur hur

b'shalom

bananabrain

Yay, happy passover everyone. I will be spending the first seder at my uncle's and the second at my zaide's.

Happy Passover everyone .... aloha nui, poh

Back