Report in!

17th Angel

לבעוט את התחת ולקחת שמות
Reaction score
Have you seen the little piggies crawling in the d
That's an order! lol..

Just to let you know... (flow, Karen, cavalier, Sally, saltmeister. And everyone else that hasn't been on for awhile) We're all thinking of yah! don't forget to stop by and let us know how ya doing. :)

:)

I'm still alive.

Thank you for asking. I miss all those folks too and hope they are OK.

I lurk and read. You know moths usually only come out at night.

:)

I'm still alive.

Thank you for asking. I miss all those folks too and hope they are OK.

I lurk and read. You know moths usually only come out at night.

I noticed like a day or so back you posted! But has been awhile since we seen the moth.... *note to self... More lamps needed to attract moth* Glad to hear all is swell! :D

Present and accounted for sir!

--<0
---|\
--i/\

Sir!? "See these stripes? I'm a corporal... I work for a living" ;) lol love that quote. But good to see ya still here Soldier! :D

Originally posted by Alex P.
I noticed like a day or so back you posted! But has been awhile since we seen the moth.... *note to self... More lamps needed to attract moth* Glad to hear all is swell! :D

To lure this lunamoth, one needs to leave a lunamoth cheesecake (a grasshopper cheesecake with a different name and a slightly lighter green tint) somewhere she can sense it. :D

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

I am in regular contact with MW so I can vouch she is on top form but just too busy to stay involved on a regular basis here.

I am still especially worried about flow tho, if anyone knows how to contact him offline I would urge you to do so and just check he is ok.

tao

I can now doubly vouch for Sally being in top form. I was kindly invited to a party at her parents home in England over the weekend. Sally is every bit as enchanting to meet as she is here at CR and thanks to her I had a wonderful weekend and met some new friends that I think will be of the 'life-long' variety. It is a shame that we here at CR live in far flung places as it would be great to have a big get together.

tao

Ok.... So... Who has heard from Flow? Cause it's been sometime now... And he hasn't been in touch with -anyone-?????

My thoughts and prayers are with you flow.. I know you must be going through some hard times and changes right now... I seriously wish I could share your load.

Ok.... So... Who has heard from Flow? Cause it's been sometime now... And he hasn't been in touch with -anyone-?????

My thoughts and prayers are with you flow.. I know you must be going through some hard times and changes right now... I seriously wish I could share your load.

I agree his long absence is worrisome. :(

I sent him an e-mail but not sure if it's an address he would check regularly.

I'm also hoping he is OK.

i have no authority on flow but ifear we may not hear from our dear friend again. I only hope he is with our other dear friends who we sadly miss.............I love you, flowbaby.

We are actually blessed that we've had a couple of members who when they made their transition had family members who were able to report this to us.

While we felt sadness and grief for their loss, we had closure. As others of our members cease posting and we don't know why our minds wander never knowing. It really makes me feel for families who do not have closure with their loved ones.

I do have a comfort though, that they have moved on, whether just from our little virtual forum or from this physical plane, they have moved on.

Till we experience them again, we can appreciate the time we spent and honor their eternal presence with us in their words. It is incredible that we live and experience a time when we can be so touched, grow so much from virtual contacts. We are blessed by the experience.

Salam aleykum. Hey my friends ... guess who!!!

My apologies for my long absence but work took hold and then my personal life fell apart somewhat. I am getting divorced which is much disliked by Allah and so pressure to remain married has taken it's toll but my final decision is the marriage is not working so divorce it is.

Other changes in my life are that I am now wearing niqab (the face veil) so no doubt Bobx and I shall have some words over that. I love it and whilst it is not a requirement of Islam I am finding it makes me feel protected (although eating and drinking in public takes some practice and a bib may be required for a while .... my handbag is now full of drinking straws).

I was out with friends a couple of days ago and they got very annoyed because even with niqab people still stare at me, I suggested it is because of my eye colour, height and general confidence .... it appears to get through even the strongest defences but I don't think I am ready for a burqa yet.

Tao I am very flattered by your comments, thank you, was so good to meet you too and I hope our friendship will last for years to come.

O am really saddened that Flow hasn't returned to us yet and if he is unable to then I wish him peace on his journey and shall miss him terribly.

*Muslimwoman finds an Egyptian Mau/British shorthair mix occupying her lap. The moment she senses the human's attention, she turns on her purr motor, setting it to full blast*

Don't be a stranger, either here or through e-mail (I know you have my address, so USE IT.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Last edited:
Salam aleykum. Hey my friends ... guess who!!!

My apologies for my long absence but work took hold and then my personal life fell apart somewhat. I am getting divorced which is much disliked by Allah and so pressure to remain married has taken it's toll but my final decision is the marriage is not working so divorce it is.

Other changes in my life are that I am now wearing niqab (the face veil) so no doubt Bobx and I shall have some words over that. I love it and whilst it is not a requirement of Islam I am finding it makes me feel protected (although eating and drinking in public takes some practice and a bib may be required for a while .... my handbag is now full of drinking straws).

I was out with friends a couple of days ago and they got very annoyed because even with niqab people still stare at me, I suggested it is because of my eye colour, height and general confidence .... it appears to get through even the strongest defences but I don't think I am ready for a burqa yet.

Tao I am very flattered by your comments, thank you, was so good to meet you too and I hope our friendship will last for years to come.

O am really saddened that Flow hasn't returned to us yet and if he is unable to then I wish him peace on his journey and shall miss him terribly.
Glad to see you back and sorry to hear of your personal upheaval. Flow, wherever you are, Godspeed. Earl

Back