Vacation

wil

UNeyeR1
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Heading for the mountains, camping and reunioning and retreating and who knows what the kids have planned...

I've got us committed Sunday afternoon, and then Thursday afternoon thru Sunday...they've been instructed to find things for us to see and do Monday thru Wednesday...last I heard they were looking up whitewater rafting, some waterfall hikes, a train ride, some museum and who knows what. We've got to travel about 300 miles between Monday and Thursday and they pick the stops along the way..

Should be a blast, I wonder if they'll tell me in advance or keep me in suspence. I and they are enamoured with the fact that I turned this project and the authority over to them...I'll report when I get back if I was able to leave it there.

See you all in a week.

Have a good vacation. Bring me back a keychain plz.

-- Dauer

Heading for the mountains, camping and reunioning and retreating and who knows what the kids have planned...

I've got us committed Sunday afternoon, and then Thursday afternoon thru Sunday...they've been instructed to find things for us to see and do Monday thru Wednesday...last I heard they were looking up whitewater rafting, some waterfall hikes, a train ride, some museum and who knows what. We've got to travel about 300 miles between Monday and Thursday and they pick the stops along the way..

Should be a blast, I wonder if they'll tell me in advance or keep me in suspence. I and they are enamoured with the fact that I turned this project and the authority over to them...I'll report when I get back if I was able to leave it there.

See you all in a week.

No I'm not the incredible hulk... My skin has gone green because of envy...

You lucky so and so... I won't wish you or hope you have a good time, cause I know you -will- have a good time... Water rafting... *sighs* Yeah thats about the only thing I miss from the military lol I love water rafting... The open natural world.. That's the good stuff... Look forward to hearing from you on your return!

Back