back

M

mee

mee is back after being banned for a few weeks ,

the reason given was that

others did not like my sort of belief . interesting i thought :rolleyes:

Welcome back mee. It isn't the same without you!
I have a couple of questions about JW things so can I PM you?

mee is back after being banned for a few weeks ,

the reason given was that

others did not like my sort of belief . interesting i thought :rolleyes:
The "suspension" was due to consistent prosyletizing, and that was explained to you.

I'll try to move the move to the new domain forward, wipe the slate clean, refresh board policy, and implement a few new features to help move things forward. :)

Welcome back Mee, I hope you had a wonderful holiday :)

I once wanted to become an atheist, but I gave up - they have no holidays.
~ Oscar Wilde

tao

Welcome back mee. It isn't the same without you!
I have a couple of questions about JW things so can I PM you?

lol i am missed :D fire away with the questions its good to get the truth of the bible out in the puplic eye:)

even if there is great opposition to it from some .;)

That is exactly it, I think you will find Penguin wishes to learn of the JW's but doesn't wish for others to come charging in on the topic and arguing/debating what is said... Whenever we speak of traits, faiths, values, belifes of the JW's it is 100% certainty that others will come and have to have their say..... Which isn't helpful whatsoever when you are attempting to learn of anothers faith.... As others are attempting to push their faith on you... Kinda of like a fear.....

That is exactly it, I think you will find Penguin wishes to learn of the JW's but doesn't wish for others to come charging in on the topic and arguing/debating what is said... Whenever we speak of traits, faiths, values, belifes of the JW's it is 100% certainty that others will come and have to have their say..... Which isn't helpful whatsoever when you are attempting to learn of anothers faith.... As others are attempting to push their faith on you... Kinda of like a fear.....

Thats only half the story. Every coin has two sides.

Back