Remembering Mark

lunamoth

Episcopalian
Reaction score
Prober's birthday is up on the calendar today, so I thought I'd just take a minute to remember Mark and say how much I miss him. He was a kind and gentle spirit, a wonderful member here.

Hey Chris, holding you and yours in my heart today.

Ditto here!

Everytime I come reading thru and old thread and see the thought and insights provided, memories come flooding.

What an amazing thing this virtual world is that someone can touch you so, and that their thoughts are emblazened in time.

Peace Prober.

We miss you, Mark.

Attachments

• LOTUS REFLECTED.jpg
    LOTUS REFLECTED.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 238
*a lone :kitty: tunes up, then starts "singing" Amazing Grace with a little backup by the rest of the :kitty: chorus. After the last note fades into the distance, there are a few moments of silence, only eyes blinking, then the lone :kitty: "touches up" his immaculate coat and walks over to the "feeding station" for a bite to eat and some fresh water*

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have no hope. We believe that jesus died and rose again and so we believe that YHWH will bring with jesus those whom have fallen asleep within him.

Rest easy brother Mark.... The trumpets shall soon call.

Back