Back from hols

iBrian

Peace, Love and Unity
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Apologies for not being around the past couple of weeks - not long back from a stay in near Luxor in Egypt. Was my first overseas holiday so thought I'd do something big, but now back online.

There are obviously a few things that require my attention here, but if you can give me a little while to catch up with work, I'll then be able to make time for the outstanding issues here.

Can't wait to hear about your holiday Brian!

I'll be out till the 7th...headed for Arizona on business, and then to Lyceum to listen to some doctoral theological dissertations, discussions and some authors for a few days...should all be great!

Apologies for not being around the past couple of weeks - not long back from a stay in near Luxor in Egypt.

You picked your moment to come back ... we drove through a blizzard last night, two major roads on the NW outskirts of London have been closed due to weather!

Apologies for not being around the past couple of weeks - not long back from a stay in near Luxor in Egypt. Was my first overseas holiday so thought I'd do something big, but now back online.

There are obviously a few things that require my attention here, but if you can give me a little while to catch up with work, I'll then be able to make time for the outstanding issues here.

I hope you didn't have to cut the holiday short because of the storm that was raging on this site a week ago (ie. discussion on political correctness). Everyone's going to need some time out and hopefully you got the full dose of freedom.

Do you have another job besides maintaining CR? I can't see how you could earn a living off CR without a membership fee.

:)

I run an internet marketing business, and run this site as a kind of "charity" project on the business tab. :)

And, no, I didn't rush home from Egypt - had barely any internet connectivity, so wasn't even aware of what was going on. :)

Back