if i disappear you will know why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mee, what country do you live in?

Please answer the question. You make posts in English but it doesn't mean you live in an English-speaking country.

If you tell me what country you live in then maybe I can explain to you why people don't listen to you.

Mee

i think what people are trying to tell me on this site is that the truth of the bible is not wanted.

Of course it isn't wanted. The world hates its message as it must since the world functions in spiritual darkeness and the sacred offers a light and an alarm clock. As we know the alarm clock is the most cursed out mechanical device but still necessary. But is it our obligation to argue with it or understand it? Do you as a JW feel any obligation to listen to another in real life or is it only your obligation to teach?

Watch this trailor for a soon to be released documentary. Notice the effect Simone Weil's abilty to listen to another had on another. I'm not suggesting we have this abilty but do we at least have a fraction of it or do we only listen to ourselves?

To listen to another doesn't mean to agree or lie about platitudes but just becoming open to them. This is ancient Christianity and it is still true.

In PC times this is considered tolerance but that is just blind pacification. I'm referring to becoming open to the impressions of another. This is far from toleration and very difficult.

Watch the video and honestly tell me if either you or others you know have really listened to another without teaching. Would you think it is a quality that would be beneficial for us without the need for any PC jargon or teaching a faith but just from developing the ability to listen to another?

YouTube - An Interview with Simone Weil trailer

very true indeed, the present is what it is all about, and then the future will look after its self.
The present is what it has always been about ... yesterday, today and tomorrow ...

losing focus as to just where we are in the stream of time will only end in tears
D'you think? I'm not so sure ... I rather think concentration on 'where we are' removes us from 'where we are'? I would rather be in the flow, than outside, looking at the flow in relation to other things?

Matthew 18:3 "And said: Amen I say to you, unless you be converted, and become as little children, you shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven."
Children, it seems to me, often have no conception of time ... if you've ever watched a child lost in play ... there is heaven on earth ...

"Wherefore be you also ready, because at what hour you know not the Son of man will come." Matthew 24:44
Good citation Mee! But again, it says you'll never know the day nor the hour, so speculation about this or that is pointless...

"Be you then also ready: for at what hour you think not, the Son of man will come." Luke 24:40

So I think the message is, don't worry about the time, just be ready all the time ... contemplation of The Lord, and doing His will, that's the 'one thing necessary' (Luke 10:42) ... everything else is a distraction ...

Follow the advice of ther Ancients: Act as if He is already here.

Thomas
(ps: He is — 'Christ is risen indeed!')

So I think the message is, don't worry about the time, just be ready all the time ... contemplation of The Lord, and doing His will, that's the 'one thing necessary' (Luke 10:42) ... everything else is a distraction ...

Thoma
very true ,

"i think what people are trying to tell me on this site is that the truth of the bible is not wanted. "
This is an interfaith site - it is not a place for salesmen and unfortunately this is what you have become.

I've tried to make a huge amount of allowance for you, supported you in public, sent you encouragement and guidance in private, but these are ignored.

I can only make so much room for you, but if you ignore my requests, try to sell to the people here, then this makes you inconsiderate to the purpose and community of the site.

I'll be honest - I'm not going to manually remove you - but I have laid out the rules clearly to you, and everytime you openly break them, you will be infracted. And after a couple of infractions, you face being automatically suspended by the forum software from the site for a few weeks.

So unless you're happy to try and fit in with the community, instead of trying to fit the community around yourself, then you face nothing more fun than a series of automatic suspensions, one after another, because you can't follow the same rules as everyone else.

You may think you get brownie points witnessing at other people here, but it encourages nobody, enlightens nobody, and benefits nobody.

If you don't believe me, pick a few general religious websites you don't agree with, sign up for their daily newsletters, and see whether those emails preaching at you make it feel worth your time and effort. Then realise that you are doing the same at the people here.

I have nothing against you, mee, and I'm happy for you to stay - but I have to look at the overall community, and the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.

Hello Mee. Listen your in a no win situation. You and the JW have what they believe is the truth. Nobody can tell you different. You can not tell anybody else different. What they believe is what they believe. No matter how much scripture you post dosn't mean a thing. All you are doing is boreing people with these pasted scripture. It would be better if you would through some personality in there. I have my truth and it is backed by scripture. That is where the problem lies. People are going to read a scripture and they will make it fit into there belief system. I read a certain scripture and you read the same and we will have two different truths. I hardly ever post because there is really no purpose for me to do so. People here who have read my post know what I believe and they believe otherwise. Your bangging your head against a brick wall. If you want to relate to people show yourself in your words and not pasted scripture. If they are like me, when I see your name I already know what the post is going to consist of. Anyway good luck.

What they believe is what they believe. quote]

very true , and do i complain when they make it known, no. :)

i just keep putting over what i believe inline with what the bible teaches, others have a problem with that , but mee has no problem at all about what others put on here. so the question is Who really has the problem?

Your bangging your head against a brick wall. quote]
thats ok , i still love to make known the GOODNEWS of the kingdom matthew 24;14
Daniel 2;44

and my symbolic palm branch is one of many rev 7;9-10:)

You and the JW have what they believe is the truth.quote]

we certainly do :) and its all in that pure language of truth

the truth of what the bible REALLY teaches is very good. and all of those Jehovahs witnesses are in unity of thought .

Jehovah causes to become .

What Factors Contribute to Unity?

We acknowledge Jehovah’s right to set the standard as to good and bad.
"Trust in Jehovah with all your heart and do not lean upon your own understanding. In all your ways take notice of him, and he himself will make your paths straight."Proverbs 3:5, 6.
we seek Jehovah’s counsel and guidance when making decisions? (Psalm 146:3-5; Isaiah 48:17)

We have God’s Word to guide us. "When you received God’s word, which you heard from us, you accepted it, not as the word of men, but, just as it truthfully is, as the word of God, which is also at work in you believers."—1 Thessalonians 2:13.

there would be a danger in simply doing what we "feel" is right? (Proverbs 14:12; Jeremiah 10:23, 24; 17:9)

and if we do not know what counsel the Bible gives on a certain matter, what should we do? (Proverbs 2:3-5; 2 Timothy 3:16, 17)

We all benefit from the same spiritual feeding program. "All your sons will be persons taught by Jehovah." (Isaiah 54:13)

"Let us consider one another to incite to love and fine works, not forsaking the gathering of ourselves together, as some have the custom, but encouraging one another, and all the more so as you behold the day [of destruction] drawing near."Hebrews 10:24, 25.

benefits come to those who take full advantage of Jehovah’s arrangements for spiritual feeding? (Isaiah 65:13, 14)

Jesus Christ, and no human, is our Leader. "Do not you be called Rabbi, for one is your teacher, whereas all you are brothers. Moreover, do not call anyone your father on earth, for one is your Father, the heavenly One. Neither be called ‘leaders,’ for your Leader is one, the Christ."—Matthew 23:8-10.

Should any of us believe that we are superior to others? no way (Romans 3:23, 24; 12:3)

We look to God’s Kingdom government as the only hope for humankind. "You must pray, then, this way: ‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.’ Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness."—Matthew 6:9, 10, 33.

"seeking first the kingdom" help safeguard our unity? (Micah 4:3; 1 John 3:10-12)

Holy spirit produces in worshipers of Jehovah qualities that are vital to Christian unity. "The fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness, self-control."—Galatians 5:22, 23.

What must we do in order for God’s spirit to produce its fruitage in us? (Acts 5:32)

All of God’s true worshipers share in preaching the good news of his Kingdom. "This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come."—Matthew 24:14.

and we are all motivated to want to have a full share in this preaching activity? (Matthew 22:37-39; Romans 10:10)

Unitedly worshiping Jehovah draws us closer to him and enables us to enjoy refreshing association with fellow believers.

Psalm 133:1 says: "Look! How good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in unity!"

its all happening around the world :)
and its all VERY GOOD

i just keep putting over what i believe inline with what the bible teaches, others have a problem with that , but mee has no problem at all about what others put on here. so the question is Who really has the problem?
No mee, you cut and paste what your church has provided on their website.

Although you maybe correct it is us with the problem, and it isn't with biblical truth or belief, it is with your tendencies which you don't wish to change.

If you disappear it won't be because you believe in what the bible teaches or you discuss what the bible teaches, it will be because you are playing in someone elses sandbox and can't abide. Becuase you've been asked by numerous people, numerous times, numerous ways to play nice and quit throwing sand in other people's eyes and claiming G!d told you to.

Surely you will go back to your compatriots and claim martyrship, "they got rid of me because I told the truth!' and surely your compatriots will all chorus yeah, mee what a fine withness you are. And out of your thousands of posts I don't believe you caused one, not one here to be interested in your church beliefs. Quite the opposite, you've got them driving by kingdom halls wondering if everyone who walks thru those doors is like mee, and feeling sorry for their coworkers and neighbors.

Yes back to the sandbox analogy, when someone has created a nice place for the kids to come to play, to discuss, to imagine, and the cat keeps coming in and doing its business...eventually they tire of cleaning up after the cat and scolding the cat and have to get rid of the cat.

That is if that cat can't learn.

The "kitchen" is hot as "hell". And standard "recipies" don't make for come back customers. Trick is to take the base recipy and add a little spice, or a different way of preparing the "meal". Then people become curious.

For example Mee, in what way has God changed your life? Hmmm? What impact have you had on others because of God?

I know atheists who have had significant impact (good impact) on their fellow man, and I cry for them because they had no faith. But I feel bad for you, because your faith is without foundation, no substance...you just wait for the end, while people suffer, and you could make a difference. Yet you sit here and quote all the good stuff, without one thing to show for it.

There are "billboards" and there are "builders". Billboards are ignored...

Builders are not, because there is something new being created and that catches our attention.

what and/or who are you?

and claiming G!d told you to.

quote]
:confused: i dont think i have ever claimed that God told me to go on to this site , that is your words not mine .

i just love making known what the bible really teaches, thats just mee:)

and yes , it is inline with what the rest of Jehovahs witnesses teach , thats because we are in unity of thought .

are you saying that if i put over some thing out of line with Jehovahs witnesses beliefs that would be fine ? you want me to change my beliefs ? now i am confused:confused:

For example Mee, in what way has God changed your life? quote]
:D one thing is for sure, i certainly never gave out GOODNEWS before i was a Jehovahs witnesses .
so , NOW it is a case of focusing on the GOODNEWS OF THE KINGDOM :) AND ITS ALL VERY GOOD :)

Hmmm? What impact have you had on others because of God?

quote] well when it comes to this site one thing is for sure , the bible truth that i make known makes people complain about me .:) but then it would it is the truth.

But I feel bad for you, because your faith is without foundation, no substance..quote]

and i feel good because of my faith:)

Hebrews 11:1: "Faith is the assured expectation of things hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities though not beheld."

Looking ahead to that in which servants of the living God have for centuries anchored their confidence,

Peter said: "But there are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell." (2 Pet. 3:13)

This is an assured expectation, and the assurance lies in that the One who promises them is also their Creator.

and its all very good :)

Yet you sit here and quote all the good stuff, without one thing to show for it.

quote] yes i do sit here and quote the goodnews that is in the bible , Daniel 2;44

AND ITS VERY GOOD
:)

The righteous themselves will possess the earth,
And they will reside forever upon it.
PSALM 37;29

Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth. MATTHEW 5;5

But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth,
And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace. PSALM 37;11

AND ITS SO GOOD :)

Yes back to the sandbox analogy, when someone has created a nice place for the kids to come to play, to discuss, to imagine, and the cat keeps coming in and doing its business...quote]

mee does not stop anyone from having their say , i just keep bringing up the GOODNEWS thats in the bible .

But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth,
And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace. psalm 37 ;11​

and its very good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back